• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

new cannabioids

I just procured some STS-135 I've sampled most of the common jwh series compound many many times, but I'm still not sure what to expect, even with established Ki values.
Can someone give me both quantitative and qualitative descriptions? I suffer from severe anxiety and have low cannabinoid tolerance. Should I titrate my dose up from .5mg? I have the scales in order to make these minuscule measurements.
Sorry for the bump if it's the wrong thread.

Last edited:
STS135 by all means should be a fairly potent JWH018 type cannabinoid. Start low (100ug) and titrate up

If you have anxiety issues and low CB1 tolerance you probably shouldn't be handling STS135.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed JWH-018, I never felt many of the anxiogenic effects that were so common. So I do have the capability to measure micrograms, should I simply vape 100 mcgs after an allergy test. I have not used synthetic cannabinoids in a few years and would like to take every precaution possible.
My cannabinoid tolerence is at level similar to someone that smokes medical quality 2-3 times a week. So moderate I guess.

-thank you sekio

Well apperantely in getting AKB-48 as well. Sekio can you help me with this one too, I'm not nearly familiar with structure-activity relationships and pharmacology as you.

Last edited:
UR-144 is like a benzo like version of weed, interesting overpowers stims a bit too much tough

Stuff as strong as am1022 makes me wait for stronger mdpv analogues active in the half mg range and stronger effects, would stack up to the cannabinoids we got.

Last edited by a moderator:
A stimulant with a dosage in the submilligram range is just asking to be the cause of several deaths/psychoses.

Unfortunately, some people would jump at the opportunity... (c.f. the popularity of phanazepam, 25x, am2201 etc)

With MDPV and desoxy i dont really see a "need" tough, we got potent cheap enough stims but indeed you are correct.

I still need to try AM1022 but im prone to anxiety, want to try oral too was thinking half a mg oral to start? altough oral some ppl take 5-10mg but want be cautious.

For me UR-144 was orally active besides, unlike whats otherwise claimed.

i d say after extensive research that am2201 was fuckin my mind up even with a ratio like 20 g herbals for 1 g
so i gave up on AM and JWH or WIN (when they dont have clinical health benefits)
UR 144 is the benzo of weed and is all right if you mix it with safe herbs in herbal blends IT HAVE TO BE the safest benzo feeling i know with Mulungu & kava.
But JWH or WIN has been created for oral uses ok ? so dont smoke it pure, do your own herbal mix.
And try to avoid damiana...Blends swim use is mulein + skullcap...I had a long talk with David nichols if i may use our talk...? (Mods ?)
Anyway i was speaking with him and he said it was safer to smoke swims blend than hasch everyday

AFAIK Nichols has publically stated his compounds aren't for human use and are considered to be more dangerous than plant phytocannabinoids due to their short history of use.

I have been using UR 144 and recently ordered STS-135 and AKB-48F. I am fairly new to synthetics.

I'm a big fan of UR-144. Its a strong full CB2 agonist with atleast 83x more affinity towards the CB2 receptors than the CB1. Yes at lower doses (its quite potent) you primarily feel a strong indica like high, but at higher doses there definitely is a mental side that has hints of dissociation. I have only two issues with it, one the timeline of the drug goes as follows for me, 10 minutes comeup, 30-45 minute peak, 30 minute comedown, and 30 minutes light residual high. So overall it lasts max 1.5 hours which is kinda annoying and tempts redosing.

I'm currently about to receive some AB-001, which I know nothing about and most reviews I read is that it is kinda weak, which really disapoints me and made me wish I didn't order it. I'll have to dig more into the research and see if I can find more reviews on it. If anyone has experience with AB-001 please PM and let me know what you know. Thanks.

I'm also curious how UR-144 and AB-001 would combine (I don't do blends but just would smoke a small quantity of each). I am going to wait on trying the AB-001 till I can find some information on the potency. I'd be happy if it would be like UR-144 and be active at the single digit mg range like UR-144, but reading on drug-forums, the only two posts commenting on the potency said it was relatively weak. Also, I've noticed UR-144 isn't active orally, at least at the doses I've consumed it at (30-50mg oral) and I'm curious if AB-001 would be active orally.

I've used UR-144 (a full agonist at the CB2r with >= 83x the affinity of it's CB1 agonism) for 3 week everyday with no problems after stopping, then even 2 weeks later used UR-144 again for another 3 weeks with out stopping, with again, no problems after cessation of use. So I'm not sure quite what you mean, or if it needs longer duration of constant use. I don't mess around with cannabinoids to often, as they aren't a substitute for marijuana. I treat them like I do any other drug of a certain class of chemicals, and value them for their own unique effects profile.

I also prefer to not over indulge in cannabinoids as of course their health consequences are unknown. I'll try a new cannabinoid every so often and never as an attempt to find a new marijuana, as that honestly is an insult to the cannabinoids.

i recently purchased a gram of this ur-144.ive vaped doses,and used it to combine with some female fan leaves,and trim i had saved which is pretty much powdered.but anyways what sort of doses do u use when dosing orally?

sekio said:
A stimulant with a dosage in the submilligram range is just asking to be the cause of several deaths/psychoses.

Indeed: desoxypipradrol asked, and numerous users said, "Yes."

ebola

Licked a cod liver oil capsule and put it on 5mg ur144, def active for sure.

A friend of mine survived after eating 5 grams of AKB48 in solution(details be later, talked with him on the phone, suggested an IV drip of saline to him), he said he had a convulsions and now have mental problems, but is recovering.
AFAIK UR-144 originated from russian-speaking legal drug forum, I once overdosed on this, was kind a hellish trip.

A friend of mine survived after eating 5 grams of AKB48 in solution(details be later, talked with him on the phone, suggested an IV drip of saline to him), he said he had a convulsions and now have mental problems, but is recovering.
AFAIK UR-144 originated from russian-speaking legal drug forum, I once overdosed on this, was kind a hellish trip.

I sure hope you meant 5 milligrams and not 5 grams! That is an insane amount of any cannabinoid to be taken in any way.

"A stimulant with a dosage in the submilligram range is just asking to be the cause of several deaths/psychoses.'

Indeed: desoxypipradrol asked, and numerous users said, "Yes."

i'll up you one , mostly used by bodybuilders and horses , active at 10-20 Microgram dose

and oh-my look at that structure , it's even a phenetylamine :

the mighty : "Clenbuterol"

Kiss kiss your Ex.

PS. makes me wonder what methbuterol (extra methyl on the alpha-position) would do to my little pony.

Last edited:
Clenbuterol is an adrenergic agonist (like e.g. phenylephrine), not a monoamine releaser or reuptake inhibitor. I would call it an athsma remedy before I classed it as a stimulant.

Clenbuterol is an adrenergic agonist (like e.g. phenylephrine), not a monoamine releaser or reuptake inhibitor. I would call it an athsma remedy before I classed it as a stimulant.

It always looked like a much crappier bupropion to me, at least from structure. (not implying it has any reuptake ability)