• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

new cannabioids

I really don't care who's a shill or not, but several paragraphs of "this is the best EVER!!!! man you should only spend your money on this product, its great!!! buy from XYZ vendor!!" is not appropriate for ADD. The bar is set much higher than undocuumented subjective experiences with "head shop" grade products.

understandable the messege was edited anyway I was just sharing my personal experience trying every noid ever on the market that i like akb the most and think it would be awesome with jwh-203 a tad of ur-144 and a tad of mam-2201

not ADD but still AKB is special and id like to know its binding affinities. munchies are fucking insane on them

Given the structural similarities between these compounds and some bits of e.g. rimonabant I would expect the "japanese girl band" cannabinoid compounds (seriously what is up with that) to have moderate to high CB1 agonism with less CB2 agonism than the previous round of designer fuckups with massive CB2 ag and no CB1...

Sorry if you thought I was Shilling... Just new to the research scene and ive only tried a few. Just wanted to let yall know that the AKB was a really good feel. Trying to get some feedback is all. Never tried any RCs as an eliquid or smoke drop so it was a new experience for me that I thought was worth mentioning.

Sorry if you thought I was Shilling... Just new to the research scene and ive only tried a few. Just wanted to let yall know that the AKB was a really good feel. Trying to get some feedback is all. Never tried any RCs as an eliquid or smoke drop so it was a new experience for me that I thought was worth mentioning.

I've got AKB48 coming today. What was the duration like?

I have to agree that AKB48 is very similar to cannabis. It doesn't even feel like a full agonist to be honest. Effects last about 1.5 hours. One thing is that it doesn't have that cosy body warmth like cannabis has, but it is still very nice and quite stoning compared to UR-144 and AM-2201.

I have to agree that AKB48 is very similar to cannabis. It doesn't even feel like a full agonist to be honest. Effects last about 1.5 hours. One thing is that it doesn't have that cosy body warmth like cannabis has, but it is still very nice and quite stoning compared to UR-144 and AM-2201.

in testing it is probably the best single cannaboid

wonder how it would to with AB-001 since that acts kinda like CBD(not in the same pharmacological way but boost activity)

From acute usage; or withdrawal?

Either way ultrapotent CB1 agonists shouldn't be abused too much or you'll feel shitty

Not withdrawal, occasionally when smoked it can make my stomach feel like a lot of acid is being produced. I only use about 8mg per day.

It seems to me that now 2NE1 appearing on the world market, and this chemical is "dark horse" i can't find any information related to this one.

here you go:

ebola

IMO AKB48 is terrible. I hated it. its not that potent. It taste terrible, and just leaves in awful residual taste in your mouth. It does not feel good on the lungs at all. Out of some of the newer cannabinoids out, I'd stick with UR-144 and AB-001 (the combo of the two is fantastic). I took a bit of each on a cruise this summer and had a blast vaping them and chilling while up in alaska.

IMO AKB48 is terrible. I hated it. its not that potent. It taste terrible, and just leaves in awful residual taste in your mouth. It does not feel good on the lungs at all. Out of some of the newer cannabinoids out, I'd stick with UR-144 and AB-001 (the combo of the two is fantastic). I took a bit of each on a cruise this summer and had a blast vaping them and chilling while up in alaska.

I completely disagree. There is a distinctive taste about it, like burnt sugar with a chemical taste if that makes sense. I personally don't mind it at all.

Screw it i was making a shuttle retirement joke here but sekio made me sad and ruined it

Last edited:
Irobeth, I know cloudy already chastised you a bit, but your clarity suffers terribly from your "cleverness".

Ebola, thanks I feel so much more edumicated (sic) now! What the hell is up with these names?

I don't know what you're talking about chastised (yours is the first reply after my post) but I guess the whole STS-135 being the Space Shuttle's last mission thing flew over a mod's head and they edited my post =\

Considering how eerily close your post looked to a random person posting in code... I'd say we are better off now

Considering how eerily close your post looked to a random person posting in code... I'd say we are better off now

The similarity was by design; my idea was to parody all the SWIM posts that show up here while also making it not at all about the cannabinoid (a little just to make fun of the new naming schemes.)

I had hoped the last sentence would give it away (or 2.04 gigagrams) but perhaps it was crafted enough someone would misinterpret it as an actual report.