• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Neville Wran's daughter Harriet Wran 'desperate' to buy the drug ice on night of stab

Sorry, already taken:

Z98Mtnc0Pmyz2aqjfK5uxoLeo1_400.jpg

(yes, that's a fentanyl lollipop)

ebola

'crackies'... Like, hey mate, we are going to smoke some crackies you wana join us? Which can weirdly mean we are going to smoke some ice. 8(

KODN4BzJR4mRw2GjK72V_smoking_ice.jpg

''crackpipe'' just rolls off the tongue easier than ''meth pipe'' or ''glass pipe'' or ''ice pipe'' or whatever you want to call it does. It's just slang, silly, but not worth getting worked up over, nobody actually thinks they're smoking crack cocaine.

^ A variant play on the rhyming slang of;
"Lou Reed" = speed.

I think it's funny how appropriate that is, considering Lou's long-standing love for speed - er, I mean meth...lets just call it amphetamine, eh?
NSFW:

lou-reed.jpg

Everything I've ever read suggests "speed" hit Australia in the early 80s and has always been methamphetamine (Hells Angels were busted with the first clanlab - they got the recipe using P2P from the California HA). As far as I'm aware no sulfate has been cooked here in any significant quantity.

Everything I've ever read suggests "speed" hit Australia in the early 80s and has always been methamphetamine (Hells Angels were busted with the first clanlab - they got the recipe using P2P from the California HA). As far as I'm aware no sulfate has been cooked here in any significant quantity.

Wouldn't surprise me - p2p meth feels a lot closer to sulphate, combine with the marketing aspect and the way druggy lore gets twisted.

That said, I have vague memories of reading a report on Amphetamine Type Stimulants in Australia which referenced amphetamine sulphate busts in the early 90's and prior, so who knows?

Were you even born in the 90's? I can assure you we were using sulfate in 1992 and not meth

I'm somewhat thankful that the things he gives enough of a shit to argue about diverge wildly from those I give a shit about.

Psytrance is shit? GET OUT OF TOWN!

What I was really referring to was your definition of "rage against the machine" as "heavy metal" in the "why have children" thread. Crap band too IMHO.
That's some classic dumbarse dad shit.

Anyway, this is way off topic.

Evolution of metal. Their lesson stopped after ministry and pantera because, well it's really become either screaming cry fest or bastardised electronica.

I don't think my parenting can be questioned when my 8 year old is a Dio fan

Last edited: