• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Neuortins

Lolol My mother claims she's tired of stepping on capsules, lets all have a moment of silence for her hopeless dream

You took 400 mgs of adderall? Isn’t that dangerous
Meh? Idk i went 2 weeks this month avging 300-600/24hrs but near the end my 'initial dose of the day' was 240mg, so i took a break which was fucking hell, day 1 i could barely keep myself awake, 2 was better but same shit luckily i was nodding with opiates both days aswell, 3 was much better and 4 i started with lower doses and quickly ended back up

An even better question is are drugs doing all of us? We're potent as fuck.

You know, morph or kief are gonna spontaniously show up and tell us to stfu and gtfo this thread for being unrelated.

I’m on drugs duh that’s why I’m here I’m on adderall too
Thats cute, i'm on adderall, morphine, oxy, hydromorphone, pregabalin, gabapentin, clonazepam and jesus fuck this list is longer than i thought, a tiny bit of coke from a surprise bag i hadnt finished lets not forget the aspirin i took earlier

Thats cute, i'm on adderall, morphine, oxy, hydromorphone, pregabalin, gabapentin, clonazepam and jesus fuck this list is longer than i thought, a tiny bit of coke from a surprise bag i hadnt finished lets not forget the aspirin i took earlier
Ha....yeah that’s a lot of drugs lol