• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Neuortins

It's a waste, gabapentin needs uptake via an amino acid transporter in the digestive system. I do not think there are any on the rectum or colon...

There was an urban legend about people sticking Numorphan suppositories in their dickhole then going down the Hershey Highway with their significant other or whomever . . . has anyone actually pulled that off? Does it take some training like in that Robert Mapplethorpe photograph Into The Wiener Tunnel where someone is sticking their finger into someone's dickhole? Whilst that controversy was going on, someone called a radio station, WABC, CFRB I forget which one, and gave his name as Urethra Franklin but the host cut him off when he started using the technical terms like "dickhole" and "wanger" . . . They didn't even get to discuss Indiana Jones & The Tunnel of Doom . . .

The usual manner for dealing with them, and their hydromorphone, hydromorphinol, dihydromorphine, and nicomorphine analogues is to heat them with water in a test tube and stir/shake, put it in the refrigerator, and use a pipette or eyedropper to decant the aqueous portion several hours later and prepare for your ROA of choice . . . I tried cooking down some ketobemidone suppositories like that once and just decided to spray the whole mixture up there with a large syringe without the needle with an eyedropper without the bulb attached, because I didn't want to bang it. I read something about dextromoramide suppositories and vodka too; probably better just to drink that . . .

Last edited:
There was an urban legend about people sticking Numorphan suppositories in their dickhole then going down the Hershey Highway with their significant other or whomever . . . has anyone actually pulled that off? Does it take some training like in that Robert Mapplethorpe photograph Into The Wiener Tunnel where someone is sticking their finger into someone's dickhole? Whilst that controversy was going on, someone called a radio station, WABC, CFRB I forget which one, and gave his name as Urethra Franklin but the host cut him off when he started using the technical terms like "dickhole" and "wanger" . . . They didn't even get to discuss Indiana Jones & The Tunnel of Doom . . .

The usual manner for dealing with them, and their hydromorphone, hydromorphinol, dihydromorphine, and nicomorphine analogues is to heat them with water in a test tube and stir/shake, put it in the refrigerator, and use a pipette or eyedropper to decant the aqueous portion several hours later and prepare for your ROA of choice . . . I tried cooking down some ketobemidone suppositories like that once and just decided to spray the whole mixture up there with a large syringe without the needle with an eyedropper without the bulb attached, because I didn't want to bang it. I read something about dextromoramide suppositories and vodka too; probably better just to drink that . . .
Man did i ever cringe. Why man just why...

Why the hell would someone want to stick a neurontin up their ass??Sounds like your just looking for an excuse to stick something up your ass
Fucking lool, thats what i was thinking, suspicions have been aroused.

Why the hell would someone want to stick a neurontin up their ass??Sounds like your just looking for an excuse to stick something up your ass

People do it with Numorphan, Dilaudid, and other narcotics because of first-pass metabolism, but it is unclear to me that Neurontin is in the same category . . . so it may be worth the effort . . . .

Would vigorously massaging the rectum with some smooth cylindrical instrument increase bloodflow and speed up absorption?
Fuck. I started reading, i stopped reading, im looking for soap to put into my eyes, i wish i had amnesia, drugs where r u

You probably have ammonia, I hear that works better than soap.

I tried different stroke lengths, angles, speed, depth, different diameters, various lengths of treatment etc.
The conclusion was that there is no difference in the come up, but the massaging itself seems somehow self motivating.

I tried different stroke lengths, angles, speed, depth, different diameters, various lengths of treatment etc.
The conclusion was that there is no difference in the come up, but the massaging itself seems somehow self motivating.
Nope, i would be smited for wasting ammonia thats for making my freebase, smited, burned and crucified, then burned again by myself

That's about as gay as it gets....
Pretty sure the response is equivilent, i need more soap, ill start a fundraiser - buy zonxx soap for eyeballs, ill have silky smoothe shiny eyeballs in no time

I hope everyone reading understands I don't stick toys up my ass before applying a solution of amphetamine salts, could you imagine if it gaped open and the precious liquid leaked out?
I think it's nice to give some rest to my nose so I can breathe through it. Plus you can't snort a quarter gram of powder in one go, and expect it to not have a good amount drip into your throat, effectively switching to the oral ROA for a part of your Amphetamine dose.

I hope everyone reading understands I don't stick toys up my ass before applying a solution of amphetamine salts, could you imagine if it gaped open and the precious liquid leaked out?
I think it's nice to give some rest to my nose so I can breathe through it. Plus you can't snort a quarter gram of powder in one go, and expect it to not have a good amount drip into your throat, effectively switching to the oral ROA for a part of your Amphetamine dose.
Aight, i'll rally the peasants if you dont quit it m8

I can only imagine a gram, im around the 400-600mg mark and its been 20 hrs since i began