• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Neuortins

And im gettinf back to the thread goal of testing downing gaba powder vs caps pce

Hitting on chicks in a plugging thread. It works 100% of the time...

Back on track now please =).
Thats a troll account forsure you should check into that and smite away its pretty obvious from the 'diff ways to take addy' thread
Isnt there a rule against using multiple accounts??????

Anyways a great potentator of gabapentin is kratom.If you take. Morphine it will raise the Gabapentin absorbed and lower the amount of morphine absorbed. So dont waste your morphine

Fu
Anyways a great potentator of gabapentin is kratom.If you take. Morphine it will raise the Gabapentin absorbed and lower the amount of morphine absorbed. So dont waste your morphine
Fk. Why is this? Do u kno i was gonna take a triple morph dose in awhile

Fu

Fk. Why is this? Do u kno i was gonna take a triple morph dose in awhile
I'm not really sure why. .But I noticed a while back I had zero opiate tolerance and bought 4 hydros from a friend and took them and had zero effect terribly disappointed usually that dose would of got me loaded with zero tolerance...

But I was also on a barbiturate and it also fucked the conversion of hydrocodone to hydromorphone

Thats a troll account forsure you should check into that and smite away its pretty obvious from the 'diff ways to take addy' thread
Isnt there a rule against using multiple accounts??????

Only if the main account is banned. Otherwise there is no rule against alts.

I'm prescribed 1200mg of gabapentin 3 times a day, almost the highest prescribed dose.4x a day is the strongest they'll prescribe

Anyone noticed a lower libido on gabapentin??Do yall think or know that Gabapentin lowers testosterone??Just wondering

Only if the main account is banned. Otherwise there is no rule against alts.

Creating a new account is one thing, but there is no reason that someone have multiple active accounts.

If you've ever seen people have conversations with their own alts or create throwaway accounts to say and do shit they don't want to take responsibility for, it just becomes a psych ward.

I'm prescribed 1200mg of gabapentin 3 times a day, almost the highest prescribed dose.4x a day is the strongest they'll prescribe
Welll shit sir, thats very interesting news to me to be frank.but why not get rx'd pregabalin, no lie, cleaner drug, aswell as much stronger.