• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Netherlands - Alleged drug lord on world's most wanted list arrested in Amsterdam

Millions spent and I wonder what positive results it will lead to. If it actually causes any major disruption in supply chain power it will lead to violence from those trying to grab power. Hasn’t changed demand at all.

nah he was not he was in prision then. he got out of canadian prison in 2009 and formed an alliance of triads when the chinese cracked down on meth production in 2010.
Hi TripSitterNZ,

Not trying to discredit you but I am 100% sure that he was running business as normal from inside his Canadian cell.

This happens regularly in large scale organised crime. Example Calabrian mafia and many 1% MC's arnt effected in the slightest when the 'boss' is behind bars or in prison.

They are never involved in the hands on aspect of there business thats what there troops are for. All thats needed to keep running as CEO is a mobile/cell phone.

Im extremely impressed with the Australian Federal Police on this bust. Cosidering like 15+ countries have been after him for many many years.

Better luck next time FBI/DEA 😁

If its a public trial once his expedited to Melbourne I am so going to watch and pull handjob gestures at him from the visitors gallery!

Hi TripSitterNZ,

Not trying to discredit you but I am 100% sure that he was running business as normal from inside his Canadian cell.

This happens regularly in large scale organised crime. Example Calabrian mafia and many 1% MC's arnt effected in the slightest when the 'boss' is behind bars or in prison.

They are never involved in the hands on aspect of there business thats what there troops are for. All thats needed to keep running as CEO is a mobile/cell phone.

Im extremely impressed with the Australian Federal Police on this bust. Cosidering like 15+ countries have been after him for many many years.

Better luck next time FBI/DEA 😁
but his sam gor group was not around while he was in prision. when he got out he quickly saw a gap in meth production and smuggling and formed those alliances before then he was just another triad dude in jail. but then he amassed a ton of power and money.

but his sam gor group was not around while he was in prision. when he got out he quickly saw a gap in meth production and smuggling and formed those alliances before then he was just another triad dude in jail. but then he amassed a ton of power and money.
He was still a very powerful motherfucker before then. If you have heard of the White Dragon Society you will get my drift.. mostly in the heroin and extortion industrys..

nah he was not he was in prision then. he got out of canadian prison in 2009 and formed an alliance of triads when the chinese cracked down on meth production in 2010.

He got out of US prison in 2006 and was a member of a local triad before starting Third Uncle.

He may not have been directly involved but he was defo a part of the crew that supplied us with very good and proper MDMA in quality pill form and for that I can only be grateful.
These people had local manufacturing that they were selling here and exporting.
It was the twilight of the E pill era, but it was quality.

I obviously don't know this dude personally, but I may or may not have known people who may or may not have been directly involved.

here the only triad i dealt with was 14K i tried not to get deep into that underworld. And even they scared the living shit out of me. I knew a guy who was running drugs for the triads and they told him if he fucked up or anything they would chop him up into pieces and no one would ever find his body. Alot of so called restraunts which always seem empty are usually money laundering for different triad gangs. Most triads kept to themselves and very underground and blend into society but once you encounter a few i was shocked at the level of ruthelesss they were. They also had ak-47s. Fucking really good meth and mdma though.

Yeah alot of those triads in the alliance are invovled in smuggling huge amounts of mdma. They are the top of the food chain everybody is a slave to the triad in the drug worlds. If motorcycle gangs want to sell meth they have to get off the Chinese same with mdma.

but i will never be grateful for there mdma. Because i know how much murder they commited in south east asia.

Hi TripSitterNZ,

He was in US prison, never in Canadian prison, from what I know. I don't think he ran anything from inside because at the time he was in prison, he didn't need to as he wasn't the head of the operation.

but i will never be grateful for there mdma. Because i know how much murder they commited in south east asia.

Fair enough. But they had local manufacturing here and weren't murdering anyone and the product was quality which is better than if someone had been locally manufacturing adulterated rubbish or pills that weren't MDMA at all.....which we obviously still got but not from this particular operation.

A lot of the rubbish pills at the time were imports from Holland via Montreal.

Honest opinion: those two examples are not in the same league as Cocaine and Heroin when it comes to the issue.
At the risk of derailment: why not?

Why are what happened with weed and alcohol legalisation different?

Do you know what sort of people ran the weed trade here? It wasn't your local horticultural society like it is now, let me tell ya what.

i believe heroin production could be used to help acutal normal farmers but afghanstain has never been controlled by anybody in the last 500 years always at war. Infact the taliban also burnt alot of poppies down who were rivals to them making the price of opiates rise.

Legal cocaine i never see reducing the blood shed. people would just still fight over the legal plots.

here the only triad i dealt with was 14K i tried not to get deep into that underworld. And even they scared the living shit out of me. I knew a guy who was running drugs for the triads and they told him if he fucked up or anything they would chop him up into pieces and no one would ever find his body. Alot of so called restraunts which always seem empty are usually money laundering for different triad gangs. Most triads kept to themselves and very underground and blend into society but once you encounter a few i was shocked at the level of ruthelesss they were. They also had ak-47s. Fucking really good meth and mdma though.

Yeah alot of those triads in the alliance are invovled in smuggling huge amounts of mdma. They are the top of the food chain everybody is a slave to the triad in the drug worlds. If motorcycle gangs want to sell meth they have to get off the Chinese same with mdma.

Yeah I agree with 99% of this. 14K= silent but deadly.

Only thing i will say is different here in your post is regarding 1%MC's and your comment of 'they need permissions.

In Australia (im probably saying a bit more than I should but I do speak from experience..never patched but I ride even today with one of the 'big 5's' in the 1% world.

Permission? Absolutely not. For many years most clubs were locally producing. Currently nearly all now purchase from the Asian syndicates because its 10x easier than sourcing pseudoephedrine ect and then worrying about the cook houses ect.

Its Asians have the product, offer it..and the MC's take it. I assure you at least in BFFB here theres no pressure or force buying. It just works out best for all.

It may be different in the US. So im not doubting you.

i believe heroin production could be used to help acutal normal farmers but afghanstain has never been controlled by anybody in the last 500 years always at war. Infact the taliban also burnt alot of poppies down who were rivals to them making the price of opiates rise.

Legal cocaine i never see reducing the blood shed. people would just still fight over the legal plots.

how do you figure?

Only thing i will say is different here in your post is regarding 1%MC's and your comment of 'they need permissions.

In Australia (im probably saying a bit more than I should but I do speak from experience..never patched but I ride even today with one of the 'big 5's' in the 1% world.

Permission? Absolutely not. For many years most clubs were locally producing. Currently nearly all now purchase from the Asian syndicates because its 10x easier than sourcing pseudoephedrine ect and then worrying about the cook houses ect.

Its Asians have the product, offer it..and the MC's take it. I assure you at least in BFFB here theres no pressure or force buying. It just works out best for all.

here in nz idk the gangs are kind like slaves of the triads now either they want the product to make money so they will resepect the triad i more mean. They will do whatever ground work for the triad now.

here in nz idk the gangs are kind like slaves of the triads now either they want the product to make money so they will resepect the triad i more mean. They will do whatever ground work for the triad now.
Ahh yeah fair enough. Ive heard the MC scene is a lot less intense there so it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Here in Canada, the Hells Angels are undisputedly considered the most powerful drug trafficking organisation in the country by law enforcement. They are quite involved with methamphetamine production in Quebec as well, in particular they are responsible for the production of methamphetamine tablets which are a lot more popular than crystal methamphetamine in eastern Canada. Although in Toronto and Vancouver I imagine a lot of manufacturing is done by Chinese criminal organisations, as SunriseChampion mentioned. But they certainly don't have more power than the Hells.

Although in Toronto and Vancouver I imagine a lot of manufacturing is done by Chinese criminal organisations, as SunriseChampion mentioned.

And others. The biggest source of meth in Toronto "back in the day" was a non-affiliated local producer who sold through some IRA-affiliated group.

But they certainly don't have more power than the Hells.

I don't know about this...at least here. The bikers have maybe the most reach across the land, but power, volume, revenues?

There were others as well. I'm not "involved" in that "scene" anymore so I don't know what it's really like these days.
I'm not sure bikers do much of anything in Toronto, to be honest. They defo have the smaller cities and towns down, but here? Not much from what I could tell.

I don't know about this...at least here. The bikers have maybe the most reach across the land, but power, volume, revenues?

There were others as well. I'm not "involved" in that "scene" anymore so I don't know what it's really like these days.
I'm not sure bikers do much of anything in Toronto, to be honest. They defo have the smaller cities and towns down, but here? Not much from what I could tell.
Yeah, I hadn't heard of the drug trade in Toronto being controlled by bikers. But across Canada it tends to be the case. Vancouver and the rest of B.C. notably, most of Ontario, Montreal and the rest of Quebec (where the Mafia used to have more control but that hasn't been the case for a long time), the Maritimes. Not sure what the situation is in the Prairies.

Yeah, I hadn't heard of the drug trade in Toronto being controlled by bikers. But across Canada it tends to be the case. Vancouver and the rest of B.C. notably, most of Ontario, Montreal and the rest of Quebec (where the Mafia used to have more control but that hasn't been the case for a long time), the Maritimes. Not sure what the situation is in the Prairies.
I heard the other tiny 1% clubs are all HA feeder clubs (support clubs) so basically a HA monopoly

the rest of Quebec (where the Mafia used to have more control but that hasn't been the case for a long time),
Funny thing.....those dudes didn't ever seem to be involved in drugs here at all.....maybe the importation from Europe, but that was to Montreal....but never dealt with them.

Not sure what the situation is in the Prairies.
Probably bikers. ;)

I think Toronto's size and international connections make it a special case.

This thread is the most self-incriminating shit I've ever wrote online. hahahaha

At the risk of derailment: why not?

Why are what happened with weed and alcohol legalisation different?

Do you know what sort of people ran the weed trade here? It wasn't your local horticultural society like it is now, let me tell ya what.
The last line is hilarious. And I cannot argue with that because I wouldn't know.

As for the first line: I think we passed the risk of derailment quite a few posts back! :ROFLMAO:

I need to gather my thoughts nice (unfortunately, and it doesn't happen often, today I've got something I need to take care of so it'll have to wait until a bit later today).

In the meantime think about this:

Don't you think there'd a be real benefit to having a thread, maybe even with an anonymous poll (never set up a poll here so I assume an anonymous poll could be set up?), where this entire subject could be discussed in one place. Dunno. Could be of benefit to a much larger community. This in relation to legalization vs. decriminalization vs. the particular narcotic in question vs. the ability to be functional while using the particular narcotic in question (DOC) vs. your current status insofar as use or abuse or addiction is concerned.

As for the difference between alcohol and weed and the rest:

Been thinking about this since yesterday when I saw your comments and question. And I'm wondering if it's not got something to do with the difficulties involved in the production of a particular narcotic. Sorry. I'm rambling. Somewhere in my head I've got this. Just need to be able to put it all in words and in a way that's methodical and logical. The caveat being that my field of expertise or knowledge is limited to the Cocaine trade (and to a far far lesser degree the Heroin trade). So I'm not sure how valid my arguments would be insofar as other narcotics is concerned. But maybe if I detail my take on the Cocaine trade: inferences can be drawn from there and extrapolated to the rest. That's if there's any serious interest in this and the above proposed thread that is i.e. wanting to examine this from a practical and, dare I say, scientific point of view.

Come to think of it (before I run off for now): right now there is a real world example at play re: alcohol i.e. due to COVID restrictions the sale of alcohol is currently banned outright. Period. And this the second time it's happened in the last ten months. Maybe some inferences could be drawn from the result and what plays out for real on the ground.

I have to say, I don't understand why your government has twice now banned alcohol sales. They specifically didn't ever curtail them here "because people will die" as we were told by public health officials.

Anyway, personally, I'm for full legalisation and regulation of ALL psychotropics, and that's that. It's only logical and the only way to almost entirely rid the world of the organised crime element, lack of safety/quality, and impose health-based policy in regards to drug use/addiction issues.

No. The emphasis was on the issue of sovereignty not the issue of foreigness. I don’t like the non-domestic drug lords taking control of other countries like an invading power. But I see your point.
what about diageo?

booze and fags often come from big multinationals based somewhere far away

get rid of the triad and in comes far away guiness with its shareholders who dont give a fuck about your environment

globalisation is a separation of profit from problem and its destroying the planet

besdies all that legalisation would improve things