• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

needle broke off in arm

The doctors are saying it's in my skin tissue and it will isolate itself and stay there And I'm sick of them comparing it to gunshots and how they leave gunshots in people's bodies

So umm, they reckon it will grow out or?
It’s a sharp freaking object
And it’ll continue to move and do further damage.
Go to a different doctor this ones a quack

The doctors are saying it's in my skin tissue and it will isolate itself and stay there And I'm sick of them comparing it to gunshots and how they leave gunshots in people's bodies
so it was a miss? did you get the vein or not, think hard about this and reply.

I have used for since I was 18 I'm 39. I haven't had veins in over 6 yrs. So I muscle it now..im.female 5"4 110lbs do I'm thin and petite my veins collapsed pretty early in my using. When drs were going in my jugular to get a blood test 6yrs ago I knew that was it everything in my hands and arms is collapsed so I had been muscling since then. When skin popping was giving abscesses everyday leaving me horribly scarred I started to muscle. And I didn't want my legs and. Feet to be scarred like my arms.were

I have used for since I was 18 I'm 39. I haven't had veins in over 6 yrs. So I muscle it now..im.female 5"4 110lbs do I'm thin and petite my veins collapsed pretty early in my using. When drs were going in my jugular to get a blood test 6yrs ago I knew that was it everything in my hands and arms is collapsed so I had been muscling since then. When skin popping was giving abscesses everyday leaving me horribly scarred I started to muscle. And I didn't want my legs and. Feet to be scarred like my arms.were
Alright i get the whole picture now, but regardless.. these doctors shouldve still removed it i would again like to ask for a picture to accurately really see whats going on there. feel free to send it in private. because theres alot of different reasons depending on location.

IF the needle is in your deltoid... because idk theres not too many good muscles in the arm to IM

it may be because of possible nerve damage, The radial nerve is tricky and if its even poked..... your head would pop off from pain believe me

IF the needle is in your deltoid... because idk theres not too many good muscles in the arm to IM

it may be because of possible nerve damage, The radial nerve is tricky and if its even poked..... your head would pop off from pain believe me

What is your email address I'll send u a pic. In the pic there is a part of my arm that is scabbed over. That's cause yesterday after I got out if the hospital I bought new syringes small tweezers and small scissors trying in frustration to get it out myself

What is your email address I'll send u a pic. In the pic there is a part of my arm that is scabbed over. That's cause yesterday after I got out if the hospital I bought new syringes small tweezers and small scissors trying in frustration to get it out myself
P.s where are you from?

I really think that you could consider using a strong neodymium magnet to slowly pull it out if you can't find any doctor to help you. I think that it's less risky than operating on yourself especially if you don't know what you are doing.

send it to this [email protected]

i don't ever give out private information. plus its against the rules i reaad yesterday

No, my bad.
But harm reduction is for a finer
and a more well being quality of life
and helps tremendously when necessary !

I'm going to feel this post in my sleep Jesus wept. This sounds like a haunting affair.

How shitty is your health insurance where the doctors refuse to remove foriegn objects? I mean my god.