• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Needingtochange

You are a great guy L(, and I must say that you have a very strong will and enough willpower to go along with it, jjust wanted to let you know since you can now eat already again so you've had the worst IMHO. :) <3

-- Peace o/

Thank you all still going strong. Today I feel a bit better than all the other days. This thread has really helped me so thank you. Just knowing that it's getting better each day is helping me. Still feel a bit shaky and very sensitive to noise pain etc but coming off them is the best thing I have done. The only thing I'm fighting now is temptation but I have a very busy house that takes my mind off it and back to work tomorrow best thing I ever did! Thank you for your kind words and support

You are welcome. :)

Keep resisting those temptations BTW.

-- Peace o/

I will. I know it's going to be a battle in itself but I now know I can do it. I've gone since Wednesday without any pills so just keep thinking why go back now when I've come this far. I never want to go through this again just for a half hour high. It's stupid to think something so small but powerful controlled my mind and body for maybe two years.