• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Need to know if I found real China White or Fentynol

No it is yellow in the syringe. It cooks to a deep yellow color. It is green under the blacklight/UV light. Black tar heroin also turns green under a black light. The more pure the heroin is the greener it will show under the light. That's why I'm fairly convinced that what I have is heroin and not fentanyl.

Also I did already try shooting a small amount and I did not die. Really awesome high just strong.

Has anyone ever had true China white like this? East coast?
What orange under black light

Blacklight / UV light is not a relaible way to identify heroin. The fluorescence is not from the heroin but rather the plant material in the opium. Pure heroin might have a slight yellow/gold tinge but it sure as shit isn't green.

Statistically speaking, these days it is more likely than not to have fentanyl present in "heroin" being sold. It's an arms race, dealers found that fentanyl makes their heroin more "intense" (and also has a shorter half life, so you need to dose more often) and people liked it, so everyone started doing it, and now if you provide someone with real heroin it doesn't give the same "kick".

Just to point out regarding the color confusion.

A lot of people have various forms of color blindness.

One of my exbf's was red green color blind and would often be half guessing what the color they were seeing was.

On the topic of color perception, some lucky women actually have the ability to distinguish colors more accurately than others, sort of the opposite of color blindness. Turns out there are two color receptor/"cone" proteins present on the X chromosome (of which women have two, and men get one) so it's possible, if the correct mutation occurs, to have a fourth color sensor with different sensitivity expressed in the retina. This is also why women are almost never colorblind - if there is an error in one chromosome, the second can still produce working cone proteins.

Men, on the other hand, rely on that single X chromosome for the color receptor genes, so all it takes is one mutation and the color-sensing proteins either don't work entirely, or work poorly, leading to colorblindness.

Cool.

I find color blindness cool.

I always wanted to experiment on what my ex saw vs what I saw. It's just so crazy think other people are seeing a totally different world to me.

Weirder still is the idea that there may be no "correct" or standard color vision to begin with. That whole most of us have normal color vision, our experiences of those colors could still be unique. Or if they're not unique one person's red might be another person's green.

So some people might see the sky as the color I experience as red.

Crazy stuff.

What was this thread about again? Something about drugs? :p I'm glad it's 4 months old now I feel less guilty about this color blindness diversion.