• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Need to know if I found real China White or Fentynol

vdawson

Greenlighter
Yesterday I was offered to purchase a substance that I am almost certain is actual China White. It's a unicorn I know, I have only had it once before and always try if it comes around. However my friend how does not use insists fentanyl. I've been an UV heroin user for a few years now... Anyway here's the description. The powder is a fine whitish Grey the consistency of powdered sugar there are no hard chunks at all. When I melt it onto foil it turns a deep rich Yellow color but does not smoke like a pill does. I've smoked those blue fentanyl pills this is so not that. It's tastes like heroin, not like a pill at all. It is extremely potent. When I shine my UV light at my black it turns green. When I put this powder into hot water and draw up the spoon is neon green the substance in rig is green as well.

Have I found a unicorn or does fentanyl act like that? Please help any thoughts are welcome thanks!!

No it is yellow in the syringe. It cooks to a deep yellow color. It is green under the blacklight/UV light. Black tar heroin also turns green under a black light. The more pure the heroin is the greener it will show under the light. That's why I'm fairly convinced that what I have is heroin and not fentanyl.

Also I did already try shooting a small amount and I did not die. Really awesome high just strong.

Has anyone ever had true China white like this? East coast?

My heroin was heroin I'm so glad I quit I can't believe what's happened to the heroin since I gave up

When did heroin stop being heroin, how longs this shit been going on?

Sorry I can't help but go steady

What does it smell like? Fentanyl taste and smell like marshmallow. Real china white is gray. Fentanyl is completely white. Sounds like real china white.

Heroin should turn a deep red/black on the foil when smoking it.yellow sounds more like sugar which will turn black eventually but it will be harsh as fuk.when smoking it if it's fentanyl it all hits at once and is instantly the full dose with heroin it'll hit straight away but slowly get more and more intense over the next hour.it doesn't fully kick in all at once like fent.

This is why I always go darknet these days. Every pack of heroin I’ve ever bought on the darknet has been completely fent free (I’ve tested them all literally) and straight up fuego!

Hey MontegaMan, been thinking about buying a laptop purely to sort out bitcoin and be able to source heroin online..from your experience is this worth doing..is it easy to find decent gear at a reasonable price?..sick of being at the mercy of the conventional heroin trade routes with all the inconsistencies that come with it, I would pay good money for a guaranteed supply of ‘fuego’, would be interested to hear your experiences..cheers mate

either get a test for fent or find a junky and give him a .1 to shoot youll know rather quickly

You said the syringe cooked up is green, then you said it is yellow? That is kinda frightening..

All of my powder I've shot has never needed heat / flame added and is usually clear, a light tan or brown colored when I shoot it. I'd be concerned with a yellow shot.

You said the syringe cooked up is green, then you said it is yellow? That is kinda frightening..

All of my powder I've shot has never needed heat / flame added and is usually clear, a light tan or brown colored when I shoot it. I'd be concerned with a yellow shot.

Thats what I'm saying green yellow wtf sounds like your cooking crack lol

what the fucking fuck. My holy graiil morphine is always crystal clear liquid. That's the true DOPE you are looking for, not some white green gunk YUCK. sorry. and for the sake of HR DONT'T PUT THAT SHIT INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM.

I'm no expert on H - especially China white but I don't think it draws up green? I'm sure other users can confirm this.

My mate died from doing fent. So have thousands more if not millions. Don't become another statistic.

To be specific it didn't kill him straight away either, he was badly brain damaged from OD and paralyzed neck down in a wheelchair for a few years first. Then it killed him. RIP.

Yesterday I was offered to purchase a substance that I am almost certain is actual China White. It's a unicorn I know, I have only had it once before and always try if it comes around. However my friend how does not use insists fentanyl. I've been an UV heroin user for a few years now... Anyway here's the description. The powder is a fine whitish Grey the consistency of powdered sugar there are no hard chunks at all. When I melt it onto foil it turns a deep rich Yellow color but does not smoke like a pill does. I've smoked those blue fentanyl pills this is so not that. It's tastes like heroin, not like a pill at all. It is extremely potent. When I shine my UV light at my black it turns green. When I put this powder into hot water and draw up the spoon is neon green the substance in rig is green as well.

Have I found a unicorn or does fentanyl act like that? Please help any thoughts are welcome thanks!!
Only time I had 'China white' here (n.ireland) it didn't need citric and put me in an ambulance, was also very powdered, very likely couldve been fentanyl but I do remember getting that taste before waking in the ambulance
My heroin was heroin I'm so glad I quit I can't believe what's happened to the heroin since I gave up

When did heroin stop being heroin, how longs this shit been going on?

Sorry I can't help but go steady
I know right, it was always either weak or strong, only time I think fentanyl was in the h was what I was saying about the China white above but this was a few years before it even started turning up in the USA brown

What does it smell like? Fentanyl taste and smell like marshmallow. Real china white is gray. Fentanyl is completely white. Sounds like real china white.
The h I used to get in weight (1/8ths or 1/4s) was light grey, but needed citric, cooked up bright orange/yellow and left no residue in cooker, when run on foil barely left any rubbish either

My best guess based on the strength of a described small shot is probably fent, or it has fent in it at least. A small shoy of heroin shouldnt be wickedly strong.

Most shit these days is fent, except maybe darknet as described above.

Only way to know is a lab test, but it sounds like youre already using before reading any advice so..

Be careful.

Fent test strip is a must here and ideally sending some off to a lab. It is interesting it glows green under UV, still I wouldn't base an ID purely off this fact.

Also for those lossing their heads over not reading that the green colour is from a UV light, yeah it's from UV. The stuff is just yellow under normal light. Lool

Sounds a lot like fent. Really good h+Fent is a possibility but typically h will absorb water and give you chunks.