• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help getting nitrous to work please

If you start talking about using nitrous in your car they will sell you denatured nitrous, full of sulfur dioxide.

To the other poster, you just want a soda bottle. The cheap ICO works but the handle breaks. I made one from square 5/16 steel stock that will last forever.
ICO%20repair.jpg

If you want to blow through a couple hundred a night, make one of these

Cart%20Loader%20open.JPG
Whats the advantage here really though, i dont find it that hard to turn the cartridge holder.

If you are going to go through the effort, the golden ticket would be to create a release valve to create a slow continuous flow of nitrous oxide, perhaps through a nasal cannula or mask. The holy grail of the nitrous high is to get a continuous blood level of nitrous oxide. The psychedelic implications are enormous. I have gotten pretty far into the n-hole, to mystical levels even, but i feel like i could have gone further. That might have very well been death however. Still i think creating a slow release valve would be the real goal, though i think your efforts are applaudable...

In response to
negrogesic
If you introduce a high oxygen input with your nitrous the effect is actually strengthened but without a tank, it is hard to do. If you hyper ventilate before you hit the gas and then shallow breathe for a minute or so the buzz lasts longer

With the rig screwed down it is easy to tickle the valve and not blow the whole cart at once.

Ah apologies - I'll put it thus : will a cheap end culinary whip cream dispenser work for this where the shitty ebay twist crackers barely do

It could work better than the twist crackers because the twist crackers always seem to freeze the rubber on the balloon one attaches to it and so can break like glass on a lightbulb.

I have long wondered if one could use a modified whipping cream dispenser to infuse water with nitrous oxide -- the one experiment I did broke the machine and froze the liquid but the physical properties of nitrous oxide make it seem that it can be used to charge water just like a carbon dioxide set up like Sodastream . . ..

I am not sure what dissolving nitrous in water would do. It is sort of like eating a whole can of rediwhip to get 8 grams of nitrous. There is some benefit in staying hydrated tho, if you are doing a whole lot of gas. It does dehydrate you somewhat but I am talking about pounds, not grams.
My machine makes it real easy to burn through a 50 pack. Now I am wondering if I should go back top the solenoiid valve and some kind of timer that locks you out until you need one, not just how fast you can hit one.

I am not sure what dissolving nitrous in water would do. It is sort of like eating a whole can of rediwhip to get 8 grams of nitrous. There is some benefit in staying hydrated tho, if you are doing a whole lot of gas. It does dehydrate you somewhat but I am talking about pounds, not grams.
My machine makes it real easy to burn through a 50 pack. Now I am wondering if I should go back top the solenoiid valve and some kind of timer that locks you out until you need one, not just how fast you can hit one.
dissolve it in my blood pls

Lmao they still have them cartridges available. The bakery lady is pissed. Lorrd help the