• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help getting nitrous to work please

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
I remember as a child wanting to try laughing gas - it's taken decades to get round to it and isn't going too well. Tried a couple of 8g cartridges last night and maybe got slightly light headed for 5 seconds or so off one of them despite seeming a full lung full held for about 30 seconds (maybe like a mild short nicotine buzz) - I've heard on it's own it's not very interesting at all but a good mixer but seems so weak I can't imagine it doing much even then - am I expecting too much from this? Tried a balloon tonight > filled up better then started leaked back down into the body of the cracker and then a second cartridge won't crack and simply stripped skin off my hands trying; it looks like a standard cracker with the black plastic grips on the outside - but perhaps it's not much good? Certainly one of the grips rotates.

Hold the nitrous for as long as possible then exhale a little bit, then take a small breath of air to allow you hold tbe remaining gas, and continue to hold until you need more air, then release a little more and take in more air. Repeat this until all the nitrous oxide is gone. This will maximize blood levels.

Nitrous oxide is actually excellent on its own once you figure it out. It is by far one of the most euphoric dissociatives as it acts not only as a NMDA-antagonist, but also acts on opioid and benzodiazepine receptors. This means you can have potentially intense psychedelic experiences that are both highly physically euphoric and anxiety free. It used to be one of my favorite substances.

Last edited:
Take as deep of a lung full as possible and hold it for as long as possible releasing slowly in small amounts and replacing with air.

Hold the nitrous for as long as possible then exhale a little bit, then take a small breath of air to allow you hold tbe remaining gas, and continue to hold until you need more air, then release a little more and take

Take as deep of a lung full as possible and hold it for as long as possible releasing slowly in small amounts and replacing with air.

Hold the nitrous for as long as possible then exhale a little bit, then take a small breath of air to allow you hold tbe remaining gas, and continue to hold until you need more air, then release a little more and take in more air. Repeat this until all the nitrous oxide is gone.

Nitrous oxide is actually excellent on its own once you figure it out. It is by far one of the most euphoric dissociatives as it acts not only as a NMDA-antagonist, but also acts on opioid and benzodiazepine receptors. This means you can have potentially intense psychedelic experiences that are both highly physically euphoric and anxiety free. It used to be one of my favorite substances.
it's a strange drug...
but it's fun if done right, I have the the whip cream despencer forgot the name, I don't do it very often, last tom i got wrong size balloons hahaha

opioid and benzodiazepine receptors
hey negrostic, stop teaching me about things i shouldn't know! now time to look up how to hook up the tank i'm gonna be ordering, kidding ofcourse or am I? :ROFLMAO:

breathe in, and hold, exhale negative energy, win.

Never tried it but watched my ex pass out and piss himself from inhaling too much at once.

Probably not as good a trip as he had, but I laughed. A lot.

One hit of nitrous is not going to do a lot and you are not going to the moon anyway but it does open up your mind, good or bad. It is pretty much truth serum and if you are doing something creative it will give you a different perspective. Sex can be fantastic but you really need something more sophisticated than whip its. Best is a regulator, solenoid valves and hoses. I am still playing with my cracker since I can't get my 20 pound bottle filled anymore. I already have it set up with a filter to get the oil out and the next step is an fast loader using a toggle clamp to make it easier to load than screwing in that cap. I seem to have settled on 600 a month. (on sale right now on Amazon Prime for $199 with free shipping).

Last edited:
This is my prototype for the repeater cracker. I did away with screwing on the cap. There is a toggle loader. Push the handle down ind you are ready to rock and roll. it has an on board oil filter to get rid of the oil so you can buy Bulgarian carts. It has a long enough hose on it so you can sit and relax while you hit the valve handle. Notice I replaced the often broken ICO handle with one made of 5/16 steel stock. That ain't breaking.

Open

Cart%20Loader%20open.JPG

Closed

cart%20loader%20closed.JPG

Next step is the ejector and magazine ;)

Yea Plug them 8grams I reckon youd def feel it then. But on a serious note I just tried Nos with Dmt. That was pretty amazing but in future I'll do them separately. I should have known better. I have done more DMT than breakfasts. Also the 2 litre cartridge cracker like the one in the pic works very well. Those hand held ones are just t problematic esp if you already high. Peace out... The Nightworrier V2.

I guess I don't have my finger of the pulse of the nitrous oxide community -- what is this about Bulgarian 20-kilo cannisters of nitrous oxide having oil in them? Oil as in petroleum, like "No Blood for Oil" and that type of oil? Is there oil in one form or another being used as a lubricant? Castor oil also has both medicinal and automotive applications, other industrial applications.

I know that nitrous oxide can be rigged up in an automobile under the bonnet, with the "Commit" button in the passenger compartment and pressing the button will release a bunch of nitrous oxide into the system, leading to a dramatic but short-lived increase in output manifesting in a significant acceleration . . . This is a method which has been demonstrated in the Fast & Furious films, an episode of the television programme Quantum Leap, and other places, maybe an episode of The Equaliser or The Vicar of Dibley or something . . . I think Annette Funicello used it on one of her more powerful vibrators in the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, the protagonists of Miami Vice are trying to find out who is involved in a drugs-diversion scheme when they pose as a couple who want a small bottle of nitrous oxide to power a large version of the Anal Intruder® vibrator from Whamm-O Inc as well as a titanium spud cannon which uses ether, propane, nitrous oxide, hydrogen, and oxygen to shoot a projectile several kilometres, the former of which uses a small internal combustion engine as well..

Nitrous oxide is also dealt with in the musical and film The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas after the song "Hard Salami Christmas" if I am not mistaken . . . by the way, the armed forces of South Africa have tiny little nuclear reactors which can be used to power a large dildo more or less indefinitely and is capable of flying should an owner get someplace and determine that they left theirs on the kitchen table before leaving on a trip . ..

Last edited:
This is my prototype for the repeater cracker. I did away with screwing on the cap. There is a toggle loader. Push the handle down ind you are ready to rock and roll. it has an on board oil filter to get rid of the oil so you can buy Bulgarian carts. It has a long enough hose on it so you can sit and relax while you hit the valve handle. Notice I replaced the often broken ICO handle with one made of 5/16 steel stock. That ain't breaking.

Open

Cart%20Loader%20open.JPG

Closed

cart%20loader%20closed.JPG

Next step is the ejector and magazine ;)

This is excellent. Is that a filter attached?? This is an admirable endeavor.

Frankly, my tinkerings with those dispensers involved trying to replicate a tank that has low constant flow.

I have reached some incredible depths with nitrous. I have hidden messages that can only be reached when i take it again. Like messages to myself that can only be reached via nitrous.

Eventually you come to a realization that you are god. Its seems to be a common theme with NMDA-antagonists. Getting deeper into the nitrous hole is tricky because you need to get a very high blood level. I used to love nitrous oxide, in fact i had a 3 box a day addiction for a while (72 chargers a day).

I don't appear to have suffered much in terms of neurotoxicity. The real dangers come from B12 depletion and hypoxia associated neurotoxicity. Nitrous oxide reduces blood oxygenation especially with succesive doses, so hypoxia can be a gradual process. Yet, as I suppose I am still able to discuss the neurotoxic implications of reduced blood oxygenation as a result of nitrous oxide administration without oxygen supplementation, I don't seem too much dumber than I was before. The hole in this argument of course is that neurotoxicity doesn't necessarily mean reduced intelligence, but can manifest in reduced memory or attention span. In any case, yes, I prefer ketamine to 2-fdck.

Last edited:
Would nitrous have any benefits during opiate withdrawal? I've heard that it acts on opiate receptors as well.

Would nitrous have any benefits during opiate withdrawal? I've heard that it acts on opiate receptors as well.

Yes tremendously. A good blood level of nitrous oxide will alleviate both benzodiazepine and opioid withdrawal symptoms tremendously. Problem is the duration is very short. When used for benzodiazepine it can exacerbate the psychosis but still offers substantial relief.

Problem is, its very short duration and expense make it impractical for this. As soon as it wears off the withdrawal returns. Sometimes it is good for giving you a brief respite however. I actually started with daily nitrous oxide to alleviate withdrawal symptoms and quickly came to enjoy it. It certainly has addictive properties. I recall running out when the headshop was closed and having to go to the supermarket to buy cans of whipping cream (which is immensely wasteful and expensive). I am not a big dissociatives person but i loved nitrous oxide.

If you have access to a tank (usually a 20#) the way to go is a regulator and solenoid valves with hoses attached. Push the button, gas comes out. Alas it is pretty hard to come up with a story that will get you a nitrous account at a welding store these days. I used to have one and I let it slip away, Now I can't get back in.
The reference to the oil is just the fact that a lot of these "food grade" 8 gram carts have an oily taste to them and they seem to be coming from 3d world countries where they don't use oilless compressors to charge them. That filter, filled with oil absorber and filtering out the dust does the trick. Clean gas comes out. It is probably way bigger than it has to be. I bet a little oil absorber in a piece of 1/2" PCV pipe and an inline fuel filter would work as well. You do need a dust filter tho. Oil absorber is dusty stuff.

No all I have is little cartridges = opened a few and got ziltch and now can't open the rest at all; the pin is still there - just tried 2 and restripped the skin off my hands (can't get enough grip with gloves); homemade crackers I assume are no better and somewhat dangerous so I assume I have to get a proper culinary dispenser - would a cheap one like so do the job since it's all looking pretty expensive for a 10 second high : (no links please -- negrogesic)

Last edited by a moderator:
No all I have is little cartridges; assuming you need to fake medical professionalism to get tanks?I opened a few carts and got ziltch and now can't open the rest at all; the pin is still there - just tried 2 and restripped the skin off my hands (can't get enough grip with gloves); homemade crackers I assume are no better and somewhat dangerous so I assume I have to get a proper culinary dispenser to acheive anything - would a cheap one like so do the job since it's all looking pretty expensive for a 10 second high : [removed, negrogesic]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah apologies - I'll put it thus : will a cheap end culinary whip cream dispenser work for this where the shitty ebay twist crackers barely do

About eight years ago I tried this and found there was a brief reduction in suffering, which could also be produced with amyl nitrite and ethyl chloride, as well as a comforting blast of dopamine coming from methylphenidate, pyrovalerone derivatives or C-Jam -- then again, the stimulants in this list make one more aware of being in a bad position -- it seems, though, that nitrous oxide produces 5-10 minutes of relief of a form very similar to that of ketamine, which of all the above would be my go-to along with clonidine, hydroxyzine, and moderate-dose loperamide or preferably difenoxin were I suddenly cut off my pain medication.

If you have access to a tank (usually a 20#) the way to go is a regulator and solenoid valves with hoses attached. Push the button, gas comes out. Alas it is pretty hard to come up with a story that will get you a nitrous account at a welding store these days. I used to have one and I let it slip away, Now I can't get back in.
The reference to the oil is just the fact that a lot of these "food grade" 8 gram carts have an oily taste to them and they seem to be coming from 3d world countries where they don't use oilless compressors to charge them. That filter, filled with oil absorber and filtering out the dust does the trick. Clean gas comes out. It is probably way bigger than it has to be. I bet a little oil absorber in a piece of 1/2" PCV pipe and an inline fuel filter would work as well. You do need a dust filter tho. Oil absorber is dusty stuff.

At the welding store have you told them that you are working on your car and would like to install a nitrous system for racing at the local track on week-ends?

Nitrous oxide despite its tiny size appears to bind directly to mu-opioid receptors. Its analgesic effects are reversed by naloxone, and it offers near complete alleviation of opioid withdrawal symptoms, though for only a very short duration.

It also seems to act on benzodiazepine receptors, but given the nature of the drug, is almost impossible to study how it interacts with receptors, and its affinity is instead determined by reduced behavioral effects when administered with various antagonists.