• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help, First time heroin.

Man O Man, S.W.I.M can & has 2 :p
#1st Canada, Yes we are very "giving" (if S.W.I.Y :D, happens 2 live in Canada & iknows our unique Tax system...nuff said:)

But "H", "smack", "horse" Haye-Ron! isn't given out LOL we got all sorts of, well Canada cares way 2 on "giving" or Cheap *world wide* help, But NOTHING for the Actual PPL Living Here B.2.T
I'd 1st be suspicious as, it's Tar S.W.I.M is in T-Dot & has seen (13yrs?+) that, Well I was on a Trip "South of the Border, way south" So, I've never seen it.
but agree & say *smoke it a bit not a lot.
On the fact of Canada the H thing Here I have to say that it was very concentrated into the "Big Cities" & what was going on was Very Discrete.
It was Here, & became prevalent more so in late 98-99 when Hong Kong had to be handed Back to China, with the 2 biggest Chinatown's Here = Vancouver (East Van Howsit) & Toronto with
our Easy ass Immigration, Just add Large Capital & suddenly there are Vans driving around, giving warnings about high purity(up 95% +) "Brands" & it became Cheaper, but Still was expensive, & it's ALL 2 Easy to get a Prescription ( hell, Canada still makes "Palladone" or Hydromorph Contin as called here)
& THAT is why I now have to say that Heroin is EVERYWHERE! 4yrs ago S.W.I.M remembers saying that "H is gonna be the Big thing is was...if not bigger"
That was said due to knowledge that The Medical establishment is laughable at best, & is going to Addict so many people, that the sleazy image of Ones "smack dealer" is Gone, that painkiller's have been so closeted up here & it's only realized way after the Fact. & **the gov't is going to "crackdown & tighten up" & they have, (another topic) :D this creation of addicts, PPL who put their trust into their doctors as "Society" & Morality should govern ones desire to do so. Now they are uneducated user's, but they learn, & Move On some off & cleans, Most on to Other "Meds" once thats happened Introducing H (hopefully not through Homeless PPL) 2 these People not even directly, just a mention in the local paper, & this happens so much more now, as *Canada's Involvement is Afghanistan, which is the Golden Crescent, & second to none? then the "Golden Triangle" (southeast Asia)
S.W.I.M. read in the past Months Many articles about the "Heroin Problem" it's high purity & Low Cost...
the younger generations (teens) Follow Music, Loyally"50cent" So I know the 18-26yrs group is most definitely seen "American Gangster" it's really about ONE Guy who see's a HUGE moneymaker, & How'd he do it??
S.W.I.M would most definitely be saying أين يمكنني أن أحصل كيلوغراما من الهيرويين في من الأخ؟ most ricky tick. LOL
So, I know this is a letter "way off topic" but hey??
Heroin is Here CHEAP & PURE S.W.I.M has "seen it go" for $15-$30 per point but knows wholesale @ $10 per point, is to much & I really hate to say this, really I'm not lying.
it's 100% true, $100-$120 is what a gram is going 4 & It's very pure, very
but NONE of it has been "TAR" "mexican brown" *it was probably a Cling-On, when he used his hand last :D
Sorry 4 the length & well anyone wanna talk, message me.
thanks & stay safe, stay knowledgeable P.L.U.R.

am I the only one thinking "...what the FUCK is this guy babbling about"

Man O Man, S.W.I.M can & has 2 :p
#1st Canada, Yes we are very "giving" (if S.W.I.Y :D, happens 2 live in Canada & iknows our unique Tax system...nuff said:)

But "H", "smack", "horse" Haye-Ron! isn't given out LOL we got all sorts of, well Canada cares way 2 on "giving" or Cheap *world wide* help, But NOTHING for the Actual PPL Living Here B.2.T
I'd 1st be suspicious as, it's Tar S.W.I.M is in T-Dot & has seen (13yrs?+) that, Well I was on a Trip "South of the Border, way south" So, I've never seen it.
but agree & say *smoke it a bit not a lot.
On the fact of Canada the H thing Here I have to say that it was very concentrated into the "Big Cities" & what was going on was Very Discrete.
It was Here, & became prevalent more so in late 98-99 when Hong Kong had to be handed Back to China, with the 2 biggest Chinatown's Here = Vancouver (East Van Howsit) & Toronto with
our Easy ass Immigration, Just add Large Capital & suddenly there are Vans driving around, giving warnings about high purity(up 95% +) "Brands" & it became Cheaper, but Still was expensive, & it's ALL 2 Easy to get a Prescription ( hell, Canada still makes "Palladone" or Hydromorph Contin as called here)
& THAT is why I now have to say that Heroin is EVERYWHERE! 4yrs ago S.W.I.M remembers saying that "H is gonna be the Big thing is was...if not bigger"
That was said due to knowledge that The Medical establishment is laughable at best, & is going to Addict so many people, that the sleazy image of Ones "smack dealer" is Gone, that painkiller's have been so closeted up here & it's only realized way after the Fact. & **the gov't is going to "crackdown & tighten up" & they have, (another topic) :D this creation of addicts, PPL who put their trust into their doctors as "Society" & Morality should govern ones desire to do so. Now they are uneducated user's, but they learn, & Move On some off & cleans, Most on to Other "Meds" once thats happened Introducing H (hopefully not through Homeless PPL) 2 these People not even directly, just a mention in the local paper, & this happens so much more now, as *Canada's Involvement is Afghanistan, which is the Golden Crescent, & second to none? then the "Golden Triangle" (southeast Asia)
S.W.I.M. read in the past Months Many articles about the "Heroin Problem" it's high purity & Low Cost...
the younger generations (teens) Follow Music, Loyally"50cent" So I know the 18-26yrs group is most definitely seen "American Gangster" it's really about ONE Guy who see's a HUGE moneymaker, & How'd he do it??
S.W.I.M would most definitely be saying أين يمكنني أن أحصل كيلوغراما من الهيرويين في من الأخ؟ most ricky tick. LOL
So, I know this is a letter "way off topic" but hey??
Heroin is Here CHEAP & PURE S.W.I.M has "seen it go" for $15-$30 per point but knows wholesale @ $10 per point, is to much & I really hate to say this, really I'm not lying.
it's 100% true, $100-$120 is what a gram is going 4 & It's very pure, very
but NONE of it has been "TAR" "mexican brown" *it was probably a Cling-On, when he used his hand last :D
Sorry 4 the length & well anyone wanna talk, message me.
thanks & stay safe, stay knowledgeable P.L.U.R.