• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help, First time heroin.

You guys do know this thread is almost 3 years old right? And this guy/girl has already done or not done his dope........

somebody kill this thread already...

also consider if this is really what you want to be doing, by saying you met this guy at a homeless food place than it seems like your not too financially stable, and drugs shouldn't be a priority whatsoever in those times, they can only make things worse. just a little advice

How did it go? was it real , bunk , are you in jail for beating the homeless. Anyway correct me if im wrong experts^ but any form and all forms of tar heroin will have some what of a acteic acid / vinegary smell no matter what?. so if the op has a sticky ball of "tar" BUT IT HAS NO SMELL then is it safe to say there is a 100 to 1 chance its fake? it should have atleast a faint noticeable smell right?

hashforlife said:
So you tried to dissolve it in water? You need to add an acid with tar, like ascobic acid, to make it dissolve. This goes for most brown powder dope too.

WRONG you dont need acid to make tar dissolve just heat and water

Lol...kinda funny people are asking questions to a guy about an event that happened three years ago.

suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin.

LOFL =D

At least some good came out of this being dug up...

how can you tell if heroin is fake..when working with tar?

Test it with a marquis, as recommended above.

OP->

Cut your losses and be glad you got burnt. Heroin's a death sentence for most.

Dying to try a drug? GET SOME HOBBIES.

Just try to be safe when it comes to H smoking is probably the safest bet and its tar so smoking would be the best method but nothing beat Iv when it comes to Heroin but that can be a long bumpy ass road so be safe.

There is no such thing as safe drug use, SmokeNmirrors.

I just hope you realize it. For a lot of people, heroin isn't a bumpy trip down main st, it's a death sentence.

I just hope you realize it. For a lot of people, heroin isn't a bumpy trip down main st, it's a death sentence.

It hasn't for me ;/

Then again what you say it too true, and I can only say I am too stupid to listen. Everyone has a number right, I'm one of the biggest anti-drug posters here (although pro-legalization, just in terms of if one should do it) and yet here I am...

Anyways what do you mean Marquis test is OTC, you have to order that stuff online I thought? Maybe head shops have them, but still?

And do they do Marquis for heroin? I thought it was more for more modern drugs (RCs, 2Cs, MDXX, etc).

Yes i am aware there is no safe drug use but out of all the ways to do Heroin smoking is best and safest of the ways.

but out of all the ways to do Heroin smoking is best and safest of the ways.

No it's not, don't make up shit from your ass.

Injection is the safest method, smoking damages the lungs and throat, snorting ruins the nasal septum. Injection is perfectly safe, why do you think they administer drugs in a medical setting via injection?

Obviously, there are more risks, but that is only if you inject incorrectly. It's pretty easy to inject correctly, I've done it for 5 years and never injected in any way that was risky (ie dont share rigs, filter correctly).

As for best, that is subjective, and many would say you're wrong there. So don't act like you know what you're talking about when you've clearly never injected before.

Yeah but you know how easy it is to overdose with iv with smoking its a lot harder i wasn't talking about effects on the body i was talking about not over dosing

Listen up, pup.

It's best to just not answer a question if you don't know for a fact-

Simply put, you can OD on any route of administration. No drug use is safe, and drugs never lead you to good places.

^ Yeah you can OD on any MOA...but with smoking there is less of a chance of you taking one hit and then hitting the floor. 8)

Oh. OK.

Let's just assume then that the person doesn't have an allergic reaction to the smoke.

It's all subjective. Let's say this:

Fuck with hard drugs, you're risking death. It happens. Anyone with an invincibility of youth concept, still (grow up). Get a grip. You're not an invincible 16 year old, and it CAN happen to you!

Brought to you by the Bluelight.ru Anti-Abuse Team.

^ Well put...I second that motion.

I also second that injecting is also the safest and most effective method ONLY if you have pure heroin/you know exactly the dose you are using. Also, if you're a junk who's dipping into your veins a few times a day to get your fix, that's not gonna be too healthy either.

No drug use is healthy.

I'm not going to sit here and theorize without any medical data as to which MOA causes more damage per single use.

Too many factors involved.

No drug use is healthy.

On the reverse side of the coin, there are some drugs for which using isn't likely to be unhealthy.

You can say that me injecting some pure, pharm grade heroin isn't healthy; but, it's not damaging either. Opioids are generally some of the safer drugs in terms of long term damage.

Last edited:
i just recently broke from my abuse of heroin and first of all if you have never tried it i would recomend keeping it that way coming first hand from a junkie....to answer your question if it takes a while to cook up and doesnt smell or taste like brown then it isn't brown, by the way that acid shit is bullshit water and fire does just fine, dont shoot it man.

"suggest beating this homeless person savagely. Not because he gave you something that might be fake, just for the fun of it. Then try chasing the dragon to see if your chunk is real, and if it's real, you can always apologize. I mean, if you're not beating the homeless daily, your not livin."

LOFL

At least some good came out of this being dug up...

That made my laugh my ass off too XD

Where is lee harvey thoses days?

Last edited: