• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need advice

When I was inexperienced, my general anxiousness caused the same effect. As everything was going down, thoughts were racing through my head. Mostly doubting myself and whatever were to happen in the very near future. You're basically overthinking it, which results in somewhat of a panic attack. As your auto-pilot keeps the act going, your heart rate and breathing rise exponentially, which makes you cum way too fast.

What you'll need to do, is find a way to feel totally at ease with the situation. Whether it's practice or mindset. Just be comfortable and just do what feels natural. You're (hopefully) not having sex with someone if there aren't mutual feelings of attraction. You should see that as an unspoken agreement of not forcing each other to do something neither holding back to try something. Just switch to something else if she tells you she's not comfortable with whatever you were doing at that moment.

Personally, I found out about this huge difference in performance due to mindset during a drunk experience. I simply didn't stop to think about anything at that point, I just did. That time I lasted over 45 minutes and went from couch to bed to floor. It was an amazing revelation to me and I hope my words are enough for you to switch that lever of thoughts off.

Hopefully this problem will subside after you gain some more experience. If you are 19 your refractory period is hopefully short. Foreplay is cool and all but it is not a substitute for getting fucked proper. You will get the hang of it bud!