R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need advice

Frost2311

Greenlighter
Hey all...
So im 19 yrs old and had sex about 5 times.
The thing is i cum too fast, i be holding it like half a minute, my furthest time was 1 minute...

So i have 2 questions.
1) is it normal to cum in 30 seconds?
2) some advices to last longer?

Thanks...

It is normal at first. Just getting too worked up too fast. Things that will help you are, experience, edge play, maybe try masturbating beforehand for awhile. This way you wont need to cum so quick and will last longer, the more sex you have the more used to it you will become.

Definitely focus on foreplay, finding erogenous zones on her body, teasing her, eating and fingering her, maybe tease her ass with your tongue. Just explore and find what she enjoys and learn to make her cum once or twice before you get to penetration, a lot of woman don't get off with penetration and this way you ensure that she gets off and there isn't so much pressure to last a long time. Plus woman love a guy who takes the time to focus on their pleasure because so many men are hyper focused on getting off and are anxious to do so but exercising control and being mindful will improve your sex life.

What? There is a great big world out there and you haven't really lived until you have rammed your tongue into someones butthole. Rimming is the gift that keeps on giving. Mmm butthole.

Why the fuck not? Weird is like salt and pepper on food. Season that shit to absurd perfection.

I assume you must be male- Not recommending opioids but they work..

good luck

day later...

poppy seed bagels...

Last edited:
You should definitely go the natural route of learning and experience. Look up PC muscle exercises and ejaculation control. Similar to kegals but for people with penis's.

Lol... your probably into some nasty shit , your Mrs with a strap on and all that.

so you come into a sex forum to display your hang ups.

get with the times and open your mind a bit8)

I assume you must be male- Not recommending opioids but they work..

good luck

day later...

poppy seed bagels...

wow. this is bad advice.

yeah try an addictive drug to control your performance insecurities.

how about bash one out an hour before sex. or just go again after you cum but have a small time where you go down on them or something

poofacedhoe said:
wow. this is bad advice. yeah try an addictive drug to control your performance insecurities.

Yeah just ignore the part where I said "Not recommending opioids"

Practice makes perfect.

The more experience you get, the longer you will be able to last.

I'm not going to advocate drugs to increase your fuck time. But if you are going that route, I would suggest something which is not habit forming or addictive.

Sometimes, regardless of how experienced one is, it is possible to get so incredibly turned on by the person/experience that you will orgasm in a really short time. This goes for girls, too

For the third time:

I did not recommend opioids, I simply stated they work if your objective is to last longer.

Last edited:
Yes you did recommend opioids. The disclaimer doesn't change the fact that you obviously came in here just to say that opioids will solve your problems... But DON'T do them! I don't recommend it! But... It works. Just remember that I put that information here for no reason at all!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. You are obviously young and mad sex skills will come with time and experience. Don't be afraid to communicate and never be afraid to explore foreplay and learn what each individual woman wants. It will become intuitive and natural with time.

Apologies if you got the impression that I was advising you to use an opioid drug. Instead I have come up with a much better idea, the next time you engage in relations with a female, close your eyes and imagine you're fucking a Dugong.
xhTiaq6.jpg

savethedugong-dot-org

Apologies if you got the impression that I was advising you to use an opioid drug. Instead I have come up with a much better idea, the next time you engage in relations with a female, close your eyes and imagine you're fucking a Dugong.
xhTiaq6.jpg

savethedugong-dot-org
images

I prefer a manatee

1) sorry, but it's not normal

2) the best advice has been said here a couple times. the only chance you have is to jerk it as many times as you can before your sexual encounter

3) good luck!

Yeah just ignore the part where I said "Not recommending opioids"

oh hi, not recomending coke but coke works at solving problems 8)

"i'm not racist but... " followed by racist statement

if you put a precursor that contradicts the statement following it is meaningless

the danger here is we all know what opiates do and no-one is claiming you are being untruthful but like taking SSRI's there is an impact on 50 other areas of life.

emotional connection is super important for a proper adult relationship and you cant fully connect when your emotions are hidden behind a pharmacological wall. it retards your growth as a person and is not an accurate you

breathing: i find when i feel myself about to cum too quickly, slowing down and breathing helps.

practice: try willing yourself not to come - like when you see a sexy girl in a bikini and youre in wet trunks and feel a tent pole coming on - you must have a little internal voice that goes "NO!" worked out by now, i find this works with sex. when i'm getting way too worked up i try to catch myself (and purposefully drop my excitement) before it gets too much. the brain is your biggest sex organ after all.

practice edging when you're wanking (look it up). having a wank 30mins-2hours before sex also helps.

as you get more sexually experienced you will get better. definitely don't do opiates as i found when i was on them i'd lose my libido or if i was in withdrawal i'd come in seconds.

the danger here is we all know what opiates do and no-one is claiming you are being untruthful but like taking SSRI's there is an impact on 50 other areas of life.

emotional connection is super important for a proper adult relationship and you cant fully connect when your emotions are hidden behind a pharmacological wall. it retards your growth as a person and is not an accurate you

This. I've been using since I was 16, it not only interupted puberty that I am now finishing at 25 but it stunted emotional and mental development quite a lot. Opioids are never the answer unless for pain. Only 10% of people who use it for pain management acquire an addiction so there are still risks when used properly.

Just get a gf and have sex regularly. Make sure you do lots of foreplay. Like an hours worth. Then if you only last a minute she won't care. You better get good at going down on her. Find her gspot. Cervical massage. There are so many ways to make a woman orgasm besides penetrarion. Learn these things and you will be better than any 19 year old ever!