NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I never knew that chinky about DNA being on file once you commit a felony. But why would only one department have your fingerprints if they bothered to take them? Wouldn't it at least go into some kind of database instead of a single department? I thought there was a national or at least a statewide registry of fingerprints.
the dna thing was one of the firstthings my probation officer did the first time i met him

there is only 3 states that dont make every felon submit a dna sample..nebraska, kentucky and new hampshire and15 states will collect it certain misdemeanors

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/justice/state-laws-on-dna-data-banks.aspx

and the fingerprints thing would only be that one department cause its just some school or somesort of special field trip thing..at least it was for me when i got it done when i was like 6-7 years old not to mention back then thre was no computer national database..that was back in like 1992ish...even now a days i doubt it just cause of how old you are, so if anything it would be a state one

Chinky, you've been locked up before, have you had the luxury of getting your hands printed on the computers? When they first tried printing me I wasn't cooperating, and they brought me to the mental hospital for a minute since I was acting crazy and told them I was scripted meds including benzos and I hadn't taken them yet that day and was close to seizing (exaggerating obviously) and so they were legally obligated to bring me. I ended up finding the paperwork from the hospital papers the other day, and turns out they gave me barbiturates to treat me after I told them a way higher dose of xanax than I was actually scripted. I just remember them printing me when I got back, and they were shocked that I was the same person bc I was so calm compared to before. Thanks to those pills I slept like a baby on that wooden bench with the roll of TP that I was told was my pillow.

Anyway back to the computer printing program. I was pretty sedated, but I remember them taking my prints with like some type of machine that recorded them on the computer, and they ended up with like a full image of my hand on the computer, from my fingers to my palms, and even the side along the pinky. They would roll my fingers or parts of my hand over the scanner part, and it would record it onto the computer screen. It was some next level shit, that made the paper prints of just the finger tips look like a waste of time.

Edit: Wiggi, I guess this kinda answers your question. Somewhere, some place, my hand is in computer database. I know the specific precinct, but I don't know how far it goes beyond there. I've been printed with the regular ink at least once before (I was blackout for a few arrests so I don't know if they printed me those times, probably not since they were minor violations). I think that most prints need to be compared side by side, so a mass computer comparison doesn't really work, but I could be mistaken. I think you need to be a suspect and have prints on file or have them taken then to actually be busted on a charge, as opposed to just being in a system and them putting a dusting into their computer and doing a nationwide comparison and it matching up with you.

yeah ive had my fingerprints taken like that a few times, a couple local stations got the machine and of course county does...no ink or anything they just take each finger and roll it right to left while hitting the foot pedal to save it amd them yeah they eventually do your whole hand..ive seen sometimes they make you give a thumb print..ive seen cops make people give up thumbprints for criminal tickets that they dont arrest you for just as promise to show up in court

but i dont understand why yall give the cops a hard time once your already in handcufs and at the station..nothing good gonna come up out of it and they just delay booking you and you en d up sitting htere for hours longer then needed..everytime i get arrested i just 'yes sir, no sir' them and amd just be cool and try to get out as soon as possible, if it is possible..they already got you so whats the point of fighting with them

There was one time I got the shot kicked out Me for being belligerent at the police station. Refused the breathalyzer and some other shit. It was worth the beat down to not catch a charge.

yeah ive had my fingerprints taken like that a few times, a couple local stations got the machine and of course county does...no ink or anything they just take each finger and roll it right to left while hitting the foot pedal to save it amd them yeah they eventually do your whole hand..ive seen sometimes they make you give a thumb print..ive seen cops make people give up thumbprints for criminal tickets that they dont arrest you for just as promise to show up in court

but i dont understand why yall give the cops a hard time once your already in handcufs and at the station..nothing good gonna come up out of it and they just delay booking you and you en d up sitting htere for hours longer then needed..everytime i get arrested i just 'yes sir, no sir' them and amd just be cool and try to get out as soon as possible, if it is possible..they already got you so whats the point of fighting with them

Ah, now I remember the foot petal part. I was straight faded during that part. I had taken 7 vikes earlier on (that should give you an idea of how long ago it was if I was still getting high from that) and then those barbiturates from the mental wing of the hospital. I really had no idea what those pills were until a month ago when I was going through paper work. The doctors just gave me 2 of them in a med cup, then I asked what they were and if I could look them up on my pill ID site, then they were like well if you don't want them we'll just take them back, at which point I chomped them down. The detectives were looking at me like wtf when I was chewing the pills, and then when they were walking me out of there they were asking me why I couldn't walk straight now.

I don't give the cops a hard time now, but that was like 6 years ago when I was still young and crazy. I was good until they brought some narcos in to try to get me to flip, and I wasn't having any part of that. I figured I would act insane to them because I had it in my mind that I could use the insanity plea after that. It actually kinda worked. After months of bullshit, the head of narcotics called my lawyer and said I seemed to be some fucked up kid with mental problems, so treatment would be better than jail for me.

Tell them the truth on what happened.....They should know that you believe the chimney needs a cleaning. Because the same shit can happen again if the chimney is not cleared....

Yeah I ended up telling him last night. Made it sound like no big deal and told him he needs to get the chimney cleaned. He was cool with it

Fuck forest fires, house fires are the real bad ones.

Smokey the Bear needs to get his priorities straight.

Damn fuckin straight.

glad you're all right, dude! that shit can definitely ruin your night lol
and it sounds like the damage was very minimal (thankfully) so i'd at least give your roomie a heads-up.

kinda reminds me of when my shit caught on fire.. me and my ex had a candle lit and i guess in the middle of the night it tipped over. i woke up by getting tossed out of our room by my ex (who was BUCK ASS NAKED). i was so out of it that i kept trying to run back into my bedroom but was continuously tossed out by dude. apparently half of our bed and a couple pillows were on fire. but it was on his side which is why it woke him up but not me lol.
i ended up somehow burning all of the skin off on my left finger and a good portion of my right thigh. i guess because i kept running back into the room not realizing what was going on.

my roommates didn't even give a shit haha. i talked to one of them afterwards and they were just like "i dunno dude, i saw junk flopping around and flaming pillows and i just kinda froze."

..we moved out shortly after.

Hahaha, dude that sucks. You would light your own bed on fire.

Good morning ya fucks!

Reckless, I'm glad you're okay, sounds like some scary shit

Heh, certainly not what I was expecting.
And good morning to you too (afternoon). What's up?

God damn guys I understand you want to tell stories but can you guys learn to tell details and funny quips and leave out all the bullshit? Jesus you sold weed, you got arrested, you have 4 dealers in a 5 block radius we fucking get it

It's not hard to convey a story and entertain at the same time without gigantic walls of text

I don't mind the wall o text a much as the people who use absolutely no punctuation. If you're typing out forty our fifty words there must be a period in there somewhere.

How was your birthday mang? Any tail?

christ memphy, you always complain about the social being dead and now you're gonna bitch that people are talking too much?

i know reading can be hard for you but come on, pick a side.

^ He prefers morse code IIRC.

I don't mind the wall o text a much as the people who use absolutely no punctuation. If you're typing out forty our fifty words there must be a period in there somewhere.

DavisK4High247 was guilty of both. I don't miss having to police his posts.

So I just saw my 5th grade math teacher at the bank. I didn't recognize her until she said her name. I just thought it was kind of funny, I didn't say anything to her though. What am I really going to even say, hello I had one class with you 14 years ago how's life? Plus, after seeing the way she was acting in public, yep she's definitely still a bitch.

What's up with you fuckers today?

adam yauch aka "MCA" of the beastie boys died :(

NASADDS song 'o' the day

beastie boys - sabotage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE&ob=av2e

NSFW:
I can't stand it, I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
'Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear

So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fucking thorn in my side
Oh my God, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all, it's a sabotage

So, so, so, so listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
You'll shut me down with a push of your button?
But you, I'm out and I'm gone
I'll tell you now, I keep it on and on

'Cause what you see you might not get
And we can bet, so don't you get souped yet
You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/beastie-boys-lyrics/sabotage-lyrics.html ]
I'm trying to tell you now, it's sabotage

Why
Our backs are now against the wall?
Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

I can't stand it, I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate
Lord, I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face

But make no mistakes and switch up my channel
I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle
What could it be, it's a mirage
You're scheming on a thing, that's sabotage

How was your birthday mang? Any tail?

i just went down to beale street and hollared at every female that walked by but none were interested.

F cancer in the A

pretty much this.

and memph, dude was diagnosed with cancer in a salivary gland like three years ago. ultimately what took him out.
such a damn shame. didn't even get to make it to 50.

he was a legit pioneer in music culture.

i never was fan of the beastie boys..their music wasnt that good, anyone with rick rubin producing their music back then would of had hit songs

pretty much this.

and memph, dude was diagnosed with cancer in a salivary gland like three years ago. ultimately what took him out.
such a damn shame. didn't even get to make it to 50.

he was a legit pioneer in music culture.

They are all legit pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.