NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, not a lot. Taking it easy I can relate to. I'm actually gonna go try to catch some Zs, I'm still pretty wiped out. I'm good for the most part but still just got no energy and pretty sore. I feel like I've been doing yardwork all day which I haven't. Other than that tomorrow I'll probably try to figure out what's crossed in my car's wiring harness and maybe I'll finally re-paint the bumpers and fender flares on my truck so I can finally sell the fucking thing.

I hope you feel better soon. I really mean that.

I can relate to the sore feeling, it is why i was relaxing today. After taking today off, tomorrow will be busy. I have tons of work to do.

I hope that at least one and preferably both of your projects go smooth tomorrow.

I hate painting with a passion. I actually have a couple guns that someone gave me for doing some sheet metal on a box truck but, I'm a terrible painter. Running paint everywhere.

I hope you feel better soon. I really mean that.

I can relate to the sore feeling, it is why i was relaxing today. After taking today off, tomorrow will be busy. I have tons of work to do.

I hope that at least one and preferably both of your projects go smooth tomorrow.

Thanks man. What kind of work do you do anyway?

I hate painting with a passion. I actually have a couple guns that someone gave me for doing some sheet metal on a box truck but, I'm a terrible painter. Running paint everywhere.

It's a pain but I actually kind of like it tbh. It is sort of a pain in the ass but if you take your time and do it right it's great how much of a difference it makes. I'm not the best by any means but not too too bad (something as big as a box truck would be hard though for sure). This is gonna be more of a quick rush job just to clean it up. I'm just gonna hit it with some some rattle can primer then shoot it all once. Doesn't have to be perfect, I haven't converted my garage into a spray booth or anything I just want to get it over with so I can sell it without it looking like some drunken asshole on a xanax binge went trailblazing and running down saplings about a dozen times last summer/fall... When I paint my Datsun I will put in a lot more effort but this I'm not too worried about

Last edited:
hopefully within the next few days i'll being going PFF status and getting myself a new little puppy. was supposed to get one today but it kinda fell through.

enjoy your weekend, assholes!

Woot woot!! Puppies are the best. I love having a dog even though she requires a massive amount of work but being snuggled up with her is worth it all. She's a good girl.

You best post some pics when you bring your little one home!!

a little mutt. my mom wants a small dog and the guy she works with has a bunch of miniature pinscher/chihuahua/dachshund puppies. they sound very funny looking but are actually quite adorable.

Awwwww sounds cute. Of course there probably isn't a puppy alive that isn't cute on some level.

Woot woot!! Puppies are the best. I love having a dog even though she requires a massive amount of work but being snuggled up with her is worth it all. She's a good girl.

You best post some pics when you bring your little one home!!

oh i definitely will, lady.

hopefully this guy stops flaking on us. i want my puppy >.< and yeah i know they're work but you're right.. they're so worth it.

Awwwww sounds cute. Of course there probably isn't a puppy alive that isn't cute on some level.

haha pretty much. i've never met a puppy that was incapable of obtaining optimal adorability.

Not shit. I just found out that a dude I graduated high school with now plays baseball on the Arizona Diamondbacks, and I hang out at home (which is actually in the same town I lived in when I was in high school) and take drugs. Oh man I'm so proud of myself... Lol

Just took hike out to this lookout/cliff in the woods a couple miles away from my house. I'm so out of shape but it felt good to be active for once. It was weird, we used to go there and smoke weed like 9-10 years ago and it's still pretty much the exact same. Gonna go give my friend a ride to possibly buy a car later today too, we'll see what happens. It's weird, I'm actually finding normal people things to do to keep my mind occupied today

Arts and jazz fest? That actually sounds pretty cool, I love that kind of stuff. Is it a pretty big event or just a local thing?

i know a few people who made it to both MLB and the NFL and another 2 just got drafted this past weekend..one to the 49ers and the other to the chargers (a third kid blew out his knee last year as a Senior and most likely wouldnt have been drafted but i talked to him and hes hopin to end up playng cfl or arena league) but i am happy to say that i know them, i dont look at it lke.. look at them and look at me cause even if i wasnt sittng here at home and snorting dope and doin what i do, i still woudnt be in the pros (well you never know, right?)..

one of them just hit a walk off grandslam for the astros a couple weeks ago and the fucked up thing was i didnt even know he was a baseball player.. growing up i played football with him and then he went to private highschool and we lost touch and he ended up getting drafted in the first round and when i found out i was blown away by it but i was proud too.. same thing with the 2 other kids i know who got drafted to play baseball and the 4 others i know who got drafted to play football..it gives you someone too root for and brag that you know or grew up with them but i cant be hater or be jealous or hate look down on myself bc of where they are and where i am

now what pisses my off is bryce harper..if oyu dont know hes just 19 and made his MLB pro debut this weekend and this kid has been talked about like hes the baseball version of lebron james..the kid was so good at baseball (not to mention hes 6'3 215 pounds) that he dropped out of highschool at 16 and got his GED so he could go to a JUCO and so then he could get drafted quicker. he got drafted 2years ago at 17 and signed a 5year/10mil contract with a 6mil+ signing bonus.. his base salary this year is 500k and by 22-23 he will be a free agent and can sign a long term multi multi million dollar contract..hell even if he getts hurt or sucks while in the pros or goes to jail and is out of the league in 5 years(which wont happen but hypothetically) the kid doesnt have to work for the rest of his life..to be 19 and already have enough money to last you your entire life..and that salary doesnt even include endorsements thats just baseball money and to have it and that he earned it himself

now that shit makes me kinda mad

Last edited:
Chinkys short story derailed mefor a minute.
Happy early bday memph

No on is going to beloved this story but I'm going to tell it anyway and it is true.

So I have been sleeping in my car the last couple nights (we won't get into why). So o parked in my company parking lot and fall asleep in the back of my car ...3 rolls around and I see spot lights in the window so I get up and go out (in in nothing but boxers) and I told them my story just that i had nowhere to go and not enough money for a hotel and my family wouldn't help me....they were REALLY cool. They checked for warrants and let me go back to bed. An hour passes by and I have quite gone back to sleep when I see another spotlight in my windows so I'm like "here we go again" then the cop goes hey son get out here." I kind got scared. THE COP GAVE ME $20 and told me to get some breakfast. This is bot a lie bot even an exaggeration he really gave me $20. What a nce fucking guy I have been thinking about it all day....and you know he sat there the whole hour thinking about my situations....I wish o got his name so I could send him a cars or something..what a nice fucking guy

Last edited:
I also request a new title: it's memphis' birthday

But something witty

wtf are you recky when i need car advice?

as you may or may not know someone ran a red light and hit my truck about a week ago they are going to see today wether to total it out or fix it...its a 2001 Ford ranger it blue books at like 4500 i think....the last recky i had in it they quoted the damage as $2500 there is no way they wont total this care out...but recky is it common for insurance companies to cut corners so the ydont have to pay out?>

^ happy birthday man.

I would assume the insurance company is going to try and fuck you. They fuck us every month with their premiums.

wtf are you recky when i need car advice?

as you may or may not know someone ran a red light and hit my truck about a week ago they are going to see today wether to total it out or fix it...its a 2001 Ford ranger it blue books at like 4500 i think....the last recky i had in it they quoted the damage as $2500 there is no way they wont total this care out...but recky is it common for insurance companies to cut corners so the ydont have to pay out?>

Happy birthday Memph. Define "cut corners"

Status
Not open for further replies.