NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
people do keep dingo's as pets here. most commonly folk living outback. they're not domesticated so take a bit more effort than a dog and they're more likely to turn on you or somebody as well. they're quite notorious in some parts here for attacking tourists, especially at a place called Fraser Island. they're usually a reasonably timid animal but are known to turn, especially with that pack mentality of theirs.

i think the healthy looking ones are quite a beautiful specimen.

mr scag said:
Pitbulls all the way man

i adore all pitbulls as well. another beautiful breed. boxer's, despite their dopiness, and staffordshire's too.

I don't know about any of you... but my dog knows when I'm detoxing.. I don't know if she can smell it on me or what, but she knows for sure. Every time I'm dope sick, writhing on the couch, sweating, stinkin of junk sweat.. my dog just gets this look.. Like, she's disappointed yet concerned at the same time. She always cuddles up to me more when I'm sick and spends way more time around me, licking me and shit.. like she's trying to heal me or something. I love her for it but.. still.. when I see that look on her face.. I just feel like a total piece of shit. I hope she'll never see that side of me again.

What up social....? Im fucking wasted oin crown and cokes in sheridan wyoming. Showing some locals how to play pool properly.

I don't know about any of you... but my dog knows when I'm detoxing.. I don't know if she can smell it on me or what, but she knows for sure. Every time I'm dope sick, writhing on the couch, sweating, stinkin of junk sweat.. my dog just gets this look.. Like, she's disappointed yet concerned at the same time. She always cuddles up to me more when I'm sick and spends way more time around me, licking me and shit.. like she's trying to heal me or something. I love her for it but.. still.. when I see that look on her face.. I just feel like a total piece of shit. I hope she'll never see that side of me again.

well good luck making her proud

What up social....? Im fucking wasted oin crown and cokes in sheridan wyoming. Showing some locals how to play pool properly.

crown n coke here as well,

sleeping next to this chick n im not sure why? if that makes any sense

I got mauled by a pitbull and it fucked me up pretty bad. That pitbull bit 14 people and finally got put down. I still love pits though, I have one. I think bull terriers are pretty cool dogs, I never met one but I always wanted one.

memphis, what are you doing for a job again?

went back to the fam.

im trying to get this dude to fuck with me on some process serving though. my cousin is already doing it and hes moving so im trying to convince his boss to give me his job when he leaves.

damn, you got any pics of this dog? i have never seen a pitbull/great dane

Yeah. She's a beaut. Love her super long legs, you can tell that's where the Dane comes in big time. She's huge.

311542_156284074455244_2007110_n.jpg

that's a pwetty dog *nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* is it a hunting dog?

memphrican said:
=D

thats my addy face

go you know how much of a memphis you look like that? you won't have those pearly whites much longer you fucking speed freak.

is there a meth scene in memphis?

That's a beautiful dog you got there. Is that a common mix? It should be by the looks of it. What's her name?

Her names Lacey and I don't think it's a common mix. Prior to seeing her, I'd never seen any other dog quite like her. But she's great.

And, nah she's not a hunting dog. I'd love that but my girlfriend would never allow it! Hah.

maybe she could just become a dope fiend like our ole friend and DC moderator, LaceyK =D

what's up folks?

i just had to return a pair of pants which were a size too small. ended up scoring a singlet for free with the exchange. score!

now i'm just watching some dexter re-runs, enjoying a buzz. thinkin' bout getting more buzzed. thoughts? opinions? anal sex?

maybe she could just become a dope fiend like our ole friend and DC moderator, LaceyK =D

what's up folks?

i just had to return a pair of pants which were a size too small. ended up scoring a singlet for free with the exchange. score!

now i'm just watching some dexter re-runs, enjoying a buzz. thinkin' bout getting more buzzed. thoughts? opinions? anal sex?

Love dexter.

this latest season is getting dog shit, though, unfortunately. i'm just re-hashing through season 6.

this latest season is getting dog shit, though, unfortunately. i'm just re-hashing through season 6.

i officially gave up on dexter after last sunday's episode.

i'd like to remember it for being a show that, at one point, i was completely in love with. not the massive pile of diarrhea it's become.

Status
Not open for further replies.