NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i'm almost at that point myself:(

might be time to switch to some violent UFC action for a minute. na'mean, sis?

how you doin, sweetness? working this weekend?

i hear you, get your fights on.. it's a good time to get in that mindset as diaz vs. bendo is on the 8th of dec. on top of rory mac vs. BJ penn and other fights that should be pretty good. it feels like i've been waiting for this card for fucking ever.

and i'm all right, doll. been in the midst of a perpetual hangover for a couple of days now. luckily for me i won't be working this weekend as i'm no longer working. >.< ah well, i have some fall-backs but i'm trying to find something i won't hate completely before i resort to that.

so my weekend shall consist of drinking, gaming with good friends and perhaps getting laid. lifeishard.jpeg

how the hell are you?

someone tell me what the fuck "swam" means. I assume it is drug related but I cannt find out for the life of me

lol the context was drugs. "Can i come thru and get that"
"can't sry man i need swam"

dude sell's H a lot, I'm assuming its some brown-related slang I've yet to have heard

Love dexter.

that show fell way the fuck off..i dont know anyone who still watches it...its kinda of like how LOST finished up..its just got stupid and pointless

i hear you, get your fights on.. it's a good time to get in that mindset as diaz vs. bendo is on the 8th of dec. on top of rory mac vs. BJ penn and other fights that should be pretty good. it feels like i've been waiting for this card for fucking ever.

how the hell are you?

i got UFC on fox 6 coming up here in chicago in january and im thinking about going for the firs ttime and seeing it live..not the greatest set of matches but ive seen worse plus its got a flyweight championship, so im boundf to get some action from the little guys

the shows got...

demetrious johnshon vs john dodson for the flyweight crown
donald cerrone vs anthony pettis
rampage jackson vs glover texiera
clay guida vs Hatsu Hioki
Mike Russow vs Shawn Jordan
ricardo lamas vs erik koch
Mike Stumpf vs. Pascal Krauss
tj grant vs matt wiman
rafael "sapo" natal vs Magnus Cedenblad

what do yall think about it OH and the rest pf yall?

lol thats not extacly what i meant..but yeah always

what i meant though..is with the UFC, the guys in the lower weightclasses are just action packed and not some boring wrestling match and things like that

this guy is actually fighting on the card thats coming to chicago and things like this are what make the little guys fun to watch

"pettis superkick"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhgOtbbU1UM

and i'm all right, doll. been in the midst of a perpetual hangover for a couple of days now. luckily for me i won't be working this weekend as i'm no longer working. >.< ah well, i have some fall-backs but i'm trying to find something i won't hate completely before i resort to that.

so my weekend shall consist of drinking, gaming with good friends and perhaps getting laid. lifeishard.jpeg

how the hell are you?

i haven't seen a penn fight for a minute so it'd be decent to catch him i suppose. i haven't kept up with all the fighters, divisions, news, etc since having satellite turned off a while back and they stopped showing what little they did/do on free to air tv.

i'm bloody good, mate. got the mad nod in this afternoon i aimed for. i just woke up to cook me a big ass rump steak and vegies for dinner. it was tops, they mushrooms dripped in butter a highlight fo' sure!

how the fuck are you?

i officially gave up on dexter after last sunday's episode.

i'd like to remember it for being a show that, at one point, i was completely in love with. not the massive pile of diarrhea it's become.

indeed. but i'll sadly finish watching the season no doubt and wish i hadn't and never be able to watch re-runs again. well i feel like that will be the outcome:(

HoL said:
is there meth in the south United states?

does the pope shit in the woods?

well then, wise guy. i know that, but i would like to know about bishops immediate vicinity, scoring block. ya know? so much better than that shitty adderall he's taking and he'd be even moar productive. and likely to get fired on the grounds of masturbating at his desk/in the lunch room.

^^^

seconded

memphis, move up to the big leagues, start smokin meth

just popped some adderalls myself headin in to work for the entire day, later yall

that's a pwetty dog *nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* is it a hunting dog?

go you know how much of a memphis you look like that? you won't have those pearly whites much longer you fucking speed freak.

is there a meth scene in memphis?

yes, there is a huge meth scene in memphis.

that show fell way the fuck off..i dont know anyone who still watches it...its kinda of like how LOST finished up..its just got stupid and pointless

i got UFC on fox 6 coming up here in chicago in january and im thinking about going for the firs ttime and seeing it live..not the greatest set of matches but ive seen worse plus its got a flyweight championship, so im boundf to get some action from the little guys

the shows got...

tj grant vs matt wiman

I'd go just to see pettis vs cerrone. That is bound to be a battle.

is it open or mainly within the gay communities as it seems to be in states like NY. downunder here in australia every man and his dog will use it, it's not just tied into the gay community. it's likely the most widely used illicit behind weed at the moment with the decline in mdma quality, again.

bankai with diazepam motherfuckers. already had my morphine shot earlier.

dad has even just cooked bacon and eggs. perfect for a sunday morning! foody nomnoms time! oh - there's even a little piece of rump steak for good measure. decency!

Last edited:

the shows got...

tj grant vs matt wiman

being that it's a fox card, per usual i'm not too familiar with a lot of those names.. however, i would go simply because of the main and co-main. both are those fights are bound to be pretty good. i fucking love the smaller divisions and all four of those guys are usually really fun to watch.

i haven't seen a penn fight for a minute so it'd be decent to catch him i suppose. i haven't kept up with all the fighters, divisions, news, etc since having satellite turned off a while back and they stopped showing what little they did/do on free to air tv.

i'm bloody good, mate. got the mad nod in this afternoon i aimed for. i just woke up to cook me a big ass rump steak and vegies for dinner. it was tops, they mushrooms dripped in butter a highlight fo' sure!

how the fuck are you?

penn should have retired a while ago.. i'm surprised he's still taking fights considering what kind of bitch-fits he throws every time he loses anymore. i predict rory putting an unrelenting clinic on him and i really wouldn't have it any other way. i'm borderline fangirl about that kid. and if you want to watch the fights as they happen for free, i have streams for days so HMU.

glad you're doing well! i'm doing surprisingly lovely myself. just finished dinner and about to go tear shit up.

you fuckers be safe and enjoy your weekend.

being that it's a fox card, per usual i'm not too familiar with a lot of those names.. however, i would go simply because of the main and co-main.

Common, are you kidding me?!?!

tj grant vs matt wiman

In bold are the ones I know YOU know of. We've even talked about most of those people. This card is fucking -stacked-.

and FYI, Penn did retire - he got dragged out by Dana and Lorenzo because they basically begged him to fight Rory because Rory was calling him out, so it makes good press. Besides that, Rory needs to fight a veteran UFC fighter to have a fair run at the title - which he already deserves. Is Penn a good choice? No, Rory will stomp him, no doubt in my mind. It would be a very large upset if it goes any other way, but on the same token, it would inspire Penn to fight again and train hard. This isn't a bad thing, but really, the last fight that we saw Penn shine in was vs. Diego Sanchez, which, looking back, was a long while ago.

The main card and co-main, plus all the amazing sub-card fights, promises a very entertaining fight night. This is a free card everyone should (who are into MMA) will be looking forward to, for a lot of reasons. Many of these fights determine who is up for a title shot and who is next in line to fight a Vet/gatekeeper.

The rampage fight is a joke - rampage has basically stated he could give a fuck, but losing to Tex would show just how far he has fallen.

I'll take Clay over Hioki, but Hioki has been unproven in the UFC so Clay is serving the same point he has for nearly 3 years - gatekeeper.

TJ grant over Wiman because I've loved watching Grant develop over the years.

Cerrone v Pettis is interesting, because you never know what Pettis is bringing to the table. That kick heard round the world really shows he was deserving of the WEC finale belt. Cerrone on the other hand is a very capable fighter and has the record to prove it. Both of these guys need the win, and this is the -perfect- match up to see which will fall into obscurity and who will move on as a fighter. For both of them, this is an important fight in the UFC.

As for the flyweight title, I personally think that's a toss up, though I'll give Demet the edge.

Last edited:
Fuck dingos man. Get a wolf

When I buy a house I'm getting a couple of wolf mixes, probably wolf-huskies. Straight up wolves are a little too cold, gotta put some loyalty in 'em

I don't know about any of you... but my dog knows when I'm detoxing.. I don't know if she can smell it on me or what, but she knows for sure. Every time I'm dope sick, writhing on the couch, sweating, stinkin of junk sweat.. my dog just gets this look.. Like, she's disappointed yet concerned at the same time. She always cuddles up to me more when I'm sick and spends way more time around me, licking me and shit.. like she's trying to heal me or something. I love her for it but.. still.. when I see that look on her face.. I just feel like a total piece of shit. I hope she'll never see that side of me again.

Lol, dogs are smart like that. I was up visiting a friend in NH last weekend and he has this really cool gshep-husky-coy mutt. Well I had brought some dope unknown to anyone else. The dog is usually friendly and playful as all hell, but man whenever I snuck off and did a few bags she knew, and she'd treat me like a scumbag for the next few hours. Growling and staring me down and shit, she even snipped me pretty good at one point when I was exceptionally high. Then I'd see her later that day after going out and it was all love again

Let's watch as memph goes off the deep end

So man, I went tailgating yesterday at the UConn football game with a bunch of guys from work and got shitfaced starting from about 11am, and left when the game started. I passed out for a couple hours and upon waking up at like 4:30 I spent the rest of the day/night being hung over. Even ended up puking at like midnight. What a weird day.

Sup with you fuckers today?

sipping milk in between tokes on my peach/raspberry ecig mix i just concocted (i even have to use insulin rigs to measure quantities :D) along with rolling tobacco in between.

i am damn high on IV morphine and muchos oral diazepam; the only thing missing is hard liquor:(

ohline said:
i have streams for days so HMU.

awesomeness. i will hit you up tomorrow when i get around to finally replying to a heap of pm's i've yet to take care of. tyvm<3

so besides rekky - what are the rest of you memphis's up ta?

it's 1230am here and i'm watching "southland" as there's fuck all on the box.

^^ My grandparents had a husky wolf mix when I was a kid. Great dog but a lot of work. I gonna guess it's probably illegal to own a wolf nowadays though.

Status
Not open for further replies.