NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the gardening been going (that was you if I recall correctly)?

:(

not good, tried keepin some potted plants goin when i moved to the apartment but soon even a few potted plants was more on my plate then i could handle, gettin clean n goin to school n workin (n a very dependent n neady gf) really took alot out of me psychologically n i didnt even realise it until recently

also went thro a bad run of depression the last few months n the apathy enabled me to even leave my san pedros out n some freezing weather, i lost my 5+ year old :( n im really upset about that, n i damaged some of the other ones but they'll come back, but either way im pretty upset about bein so out of it i let my babies die/suffer

back at home now tho n spring is fixin to be upon us so we'll see how things go this year

damn I really am glad to live in Philly we never get any serious natural disasters. I was watchin the news the upper Northeast got soooo much snow like record breaking snow and all we got was like 3 inches which is pretty manageable. I rolled on E and snowblowed (thats a funny word, the verb form of snowblower) my driveway right after I took it and by the time I was done I was really feelin it and I got a hot shower and holy shit dude I will never shower the same again it was pretty sick

^ try taking a shower while tripping on acid that's pretty fucking cool. I've never done E so I can't compare it.

When I was in rehab a few years back, one of the alcoholics said, "I knew I hit rock bottom when I started drinking beer in the shower." I tried not to laugh out loud, but the entire room busted out laughing cause we all just assumed that everyone had drank in the shower.

I personally love showering towards the end of my tripping session or towards the ending of my rolling experience is just wonderful....

yeah the same shit happened here to shim..half the strenght of that NE snowstrorm was from a storm we had here in chicago that dropped 9inches on show on the citied about 45mins north of the city but the city got maybe an inch or 2 and we didnt get anyhting but rain and a little sleet that was just slush when it hit the roads, no snow though. and fuckin milton ct got 39inches of snow, HOLY FUCK! ...ive saw some pics and it looks the winter apoclypse had arrived. one guy said he was shoveling his driveway and house for 12hours and had eto do it threwout the night cause once he got donw with the driveway he ralized that it ther was just too much snow on his roof and he had to get it off. ther ewas another guy giving an interview who watched his roof partially collapse while he was doing his driveway. like he said he was out ther snowblowing while his kids were shoveling and he heard a crak and then anouther and then BOOM his roof caves

^ Have you taken any classes related to plants?

no, i wanted to minor n botany n pursue ethnobotany but all UNT offers is some shite low level horticulture classes, no botany majors or minors, i mean i may take on or two with the 6 hours ill have to fill aside from minor. im gettin close tho yall, less then 30 hours away from graduating......but b/c of finances this shit just keeps gettin drawn out, 6 hours last semester n only 3 hours this semester. so yea im close hour wise but it could be 2 years time wise, who knows maybe ill take out more loans again but im already 25k+ in debt n i was unsure if i wanted to dig a deeper whole with that bein n addict n all, i mean i know what i want n try to believe in myself but i always expect the worst n i just didnt wanna take out money, overload my self all while falling back to old ways n fuckin shit up, slow n steady wins the race i guess

hm, ive drinkin whilst takin a bath but never while showering, guess i dont go hard enough

* goes to take shower*

Last edited:
Has anybody brought up Craigslist Joe, a documentary about spending a month traveling the U.S. from Craigslist and nothing else?

lol hell yeah crucial conflict, i can give you a list of their 10best songs if you want HOl and you can make a little mix for yourself..they are true legit chicago legends..i would prolly put them like 3.4 on my list of chicago rappers behind 1)twista 2)do or die 3)kanye 4)crucial conflict/lupe tie 5)LEP Bogus Boyz

king louie is one of the new guys comming up and you can tell hes trying to do something big having juicy and pusha on that one, but the beat is sick and i think that will be a song you will hear all over the radio and not just in chicago. my guess is it will get some play downsouth (cause its got a S&C hook and samples "swang" by trae and in cali cause i heard it 3x on shade45 and the other rap stations and one was based in cali..louies last song was real dope too and yall might have heard that, it was called "val venus (im the man, little did they know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0JcRGzCE50
'
that was the banger they played all summer here but chief keefs "dont like" got more plays cause it was more of a club banger and cause he was always in trouble. but i can still listen to val venus nad not "dont like"..so maybe that says somethigt...but that "my hoes they do drugs" will be a hit that yall will know abnout soonb enough (i hope)

yea ive seen craigslist joe

fuckin sweet doc, really made/makes me wanna pick up n just leave, but school n probation got me tied down til summer

yea man id love to see your crucial conflict top 10

but honestly man you kinda lost me when you threw Kanye in your top 5, i just can not stand the guy, what an arrogant tool if you ask me, i like 'jesus walks' n thats prob the only thing of his i have ever liked, including him.

if i were to recomend some D-town dudes to you i would say Big tuck n Mr. pookie n Mr. lucci n maybe bo legg but to a lesser extent then tuck n pookie n lucci, if you care to check em out

n to go a little bit broader if you wanna listen to some GREAT tx music then its all SPM imo, UGK is the shit n all but imo SPM is texas rap above all else, most wouldnt agree but i stand by what i said

Last edited:
not too sound arrogant but i know just as much about texas music scene then yoiu..well ptolly not but i can hold my own with you texas boys and the 3coast scene..texas scene is prolly my favorite outside of chicago..like ive said before im the biggest screw head outside the south

SPM is by far one of my top if not my favorite artist to come out of texas..drunk man talkin, riddler on the roof, you know my name, mary jane...all classics! but im suprised you didnt mention like keke, devin, even old cham and paul, play n skillz are some of the best producers, magno, chalie boy, old swishahouse and tony draper with suavehouse or rap-a-lot with scarface and the geto boyz,..hell ever krino(een though im not his biggest fan) or trae and zro or anyon e else from the screwed up click

hell lil flip back in t he day was the shit and would kill everything

like isaid i can talk this all day with you cause i know just as much as you do even thought im from chicago

a couple of my favorite songs are..esg 'swang and bang', point blank 'high with the blanksta' and paul wall and cham 'n luv with money'...if you dont know them then you dont know your own scene lol

two blonde junkies laying in the sun amanda

So romantic, don't forget the sunscreen though.

:(

not good, tried keepin some potted plants goin when i moved to the apartment but soon even a few potted plants was more on my plate then i could handle, gettin clean n goin to school n workin (n a very dependent n neady gf) really took alot out of me psychologically n i didnt even realise it until recently

also went thro a bad run of depression the last few months n the apathy enabled me to even leave my san pedros out n some freezing weather, i lost my 5+ year old :( n im really upset about that, n i damaged some of the other ones but they'll come back, but either way im pretty upset about bein so out of it i let my babies die/suffer

back at home now tho n spring is fixin to be upon us so we'll see how things go this year

Oh noes :(
That's a lot of hard work that you lost. It sounds like you got clean and got past the depression so hopefully this spring will let you get started back on that. Best of luck getting it all started again. I'm back at home too, my dad likes to grow tomatoes each summer so I'll see if I can get him to make space for other vegetables which would be cool.

^ try taking a shower while tripping on acid that's pretty fucking cool. I've never done E so I can't compare it.

Its pretty fantastic while rolling, I can't say about tripping though. I'd imagine that either way I'd leave a huge puddle on the bathroom floor from being too retarded to care.

So romantic, don't forget the sunscreen though.

That's a lot of hard work that you lost. It sounds like you got clean and got past the depression so hopefully this spring will let you get started back on that. Best of luck getting it all started again. I'm back at home too, my dad likes to grow tomatoes each summer so I'll see if I can get him to make space for other vegetables which would be cool.

Its pretty fantastic while rolling, I can't say about tripping though. I'd imagine that either way I'd leave a huge puddle on the bathroom floor from being too retarded to care.

whats up with all the lounge rats posting in the social?

not too sound arrogant but i know just as much about texas music scene then yoiu..well ptolly not but i can hold my own with you texas boys and the 3coast scene..texas scene is prolly my favorite outside of chicago..like ive said before im the biggest screw head outside the south

SPM is by far one of my top if not my favorite artist to come out of texas..drunk man talkin, riddler on the roof, you know my name, mary jane...all classics! but im suprised you didnt mention like keke, devin, even old cham and paul, play n skillz are some of the best producers, magno, chalie boy, old swishahouse and tony draper with suavehouse or rap-a-lot with scarface and the geto boyz,..hell ever krino(een though im not his biggest fan) or trae and zro or anyon e else from the screwed up click

hell lil flip back in t he day was the shit and would kill everything

like isaid i can talk this all day with you cause i know just as much as you do even thought im from chicago

a couple of my favorite songs are..esg 'swang and bang', point blank 'high with the blanksta' and paul wall and cham 'n luv with money'...if you dont know them then you dont know your own scene lol

quite familiar with all of em, i just didnt throw em out there cuz most have at the very least been exposed to most of those dudes for some reason not a lot of people know spm n like i said i think he tops the list personally

yea i mean i honestly hadnt thought bout it but u n lefty both asked me bout my gardening so maybe i should give it another go this spring, not gonna go out of myy way to replace my cacti this year but if i come across some ill buy em

EDIT: just went outback for a cig n noticed my christmas cactus had sprotted a bulb, didnt think i was gonna see any flowers from it this year. my christmas cactus is as important to me as anyother plant i had or have, it was a cutting my gma gave me off her 20+ year old cactus, she gave me the cutting a few years back when i was wasnt sure how much longer she would be around. somehow her 20+year old cactus died so the cutting i have left is all that is left of that old old plant. when she was in the hospital a year or so ago i got her another christmas cactus but i always symbolized that cutting as her always being with me

in case yall havent ever seen you should google it there prob isnt a pretterier flower out there then a christmas cactus flower, my favorite flowers are orchids (one of my moms favorites) and christmas cactus

hopefully the bulb is a sign of good things to come, guess gma couldnt shine til i got better n started showin her a lil love

Last edited:
whats up with all the lounge rats posting in the social?

Fine, I see how it is Memphis. Not even a hello.

yea i mean i honestly hadnt thought bout it but u n lefty both asked me bout my gardening so maybe i should give it another go this spring, not gonna go out of myy way to replace my cacti this year but if i come across some ill buy em

EDIT: just went outback for a cig n noticed my christmas cactus had sprotted a bulb, didnt think i was gonna see any flowers from it this year. my christmas cactus is as important to me as anyother plant i had or have, it was a cutting my gma gave me off her 20+ year old cactus, she gave me the cutting a few years back when i was wasnt sure how much longer she would be around. somehow her 20+year old cactus died so the cutting i have left is all that is left of that old old plant. when she was in the hospital a year or so ago i got her another christmas cactus but i always symbolized that cutting as her always being with me

in case yall havent ever seen you should google it there prob isnt a pretterier flower out there then a christmas cactus flower, my favorite flowers are orchids (one of my moms favorites) and christmas cactus

hopefully the bulb is a sign of good things to come, guess gma couldnt shine til i got better n started showin her a lil love

Awhile back you were super into gardening, to the point of grafting avocado trees, its a really cool hobby that takes more skill than remembering to water something every so often. If you enjoyed it then definitely get back into it. That's sweet that your Christmas Cacti has a bulb, hopefully it flowers next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.