NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stopped by to complain about how I miss Nor Cal. Boooo
Oregon, while pretty, is just not the same. /complaint over
:)

So im pretty much wasted as fuck again.... NORCAL is the shiznit im moving back AS soon as parole is odne in may. Yolu cant go wrong in humboldt county niqqa. And yes chink the bitches in MT are not as down as in the south WTF.;.... FUCK thsi place i dropped 100$ an plenty of tiem tonight and endeed up with a girl that just wanted to amke out and then get cock blocked by her friends. WTF im bout to be a tight wad money pincher on theses dumb girls its insane. In texas/ark that would have me a hotel room with 4 diff girls at the same time.

you know youre from the bush when there is only one route into town and it happens to get flooded. so the rest of the town isnt flooded and stranded, just you guys and everyone else in the sticks

what? i just said i live like 3 miles from town - i and most other people around this area just happen to live blocks of land that are several acres big and up to 40-50+ acre block, though it's turning into a suburban area with people sub-dividing their blocks and making housing estates out of it. and it's just under 2 miles to the highway from my place which is along a straight road and just happens to cross a river right before turning onto the highway. there's no need for any other routes. what needs to be done is a better job on the cause ways which overflow. it's hard to avoid with flash flooding and a full moon bringing in kind tides.

there's people flood and stranded from towns all around our region and far north queensland, not just our town. and there's expected flooding further south and into the next state over the next few days as the rain makes it's way down there.

it had been the driest january is so many years until this tropical cyclone broke up and the rain started smashing the east coast.

I've never heard the term "king tides" before. We use high tide and low tide for everything time and lunar based. Afaik no one around here says king tides though I'm hardly an old sea dog.

yo guys sorry if I offended anyone with that rape comment I said a couple days ago. I understand rape is a very sensitive topic for anyone who experienced it and I would never rape let alone hit a woman period.

I still think gwen's comments were out of line though, and I have no apology for her

So im pretty much wasted as fuck again.... NORCAL is the shiznit im moving back AS soon as parole is odne in may. Yolu cant go wrong in humboldt county niqqa. And yes chink the bitches in MT are not as down as in the south WTF.;.... FUCK thsi place i dropped 100$ an plenty of tiem tonight and endeed up with a girl that just wanted to amke out and then get cock blocked by her friends. WTF im bout to be a tight wad money pincher on theses dumb girls its insane. In texas/ark that would have me a hotel room with 4 diff girls at the same time.

lol

on another note..rampage was gettin his ass beathat first round..kinda mad i missed the pettis fight though

yup pretty much didnt leave the recliner all day. Rampage did get whooped but that flyweight title fight was awesome and pettis stomped cerrone quickstyle.

dj should have lost..dude could have beat him in the fist couple rounds with some pressure

and so montana has got some hot chicks huh? do they think you talk all funny cause youre from the south and all stuck up and shit

bitches love the accent man.... Especially when i say my name "shane" it comes out like "shine" to most of them and so that starts the conversation of why the fuck im in MT. It has plenty of hot chicks but fuck I hate being in such a small place. People know your shit the next day and its bullshit. That and not knowing any people my age up here, I haveta make extra efforts to meet people and do all the work myself. Its tiring lately and I really wanna say fuck MT and peace out on parole. Really i just need like a week back in arkansas with all of my homeboys.

how did you get put on parole out there?

ive been told i have a pretty strong accent on more then one occasion. ill be at a resturant and ill beasked were i am from and all this other hsit and ill ask "how didd you know im not from here, the way im dressed?" and "well yeah i guess your clothes, but your accent even more" and then its the whole "i dont have an accent, you people do" and its general back aqnd forth

i know people from chicago have accents cause ill hear it sometimes when im tlaking from somebody who has never been more then 15miles from bridgeport

its funny how you can say the word "sox" and it sounds like there is an "A" in it..boston will say sox like "sawks" and here in chicago its more like "sa-ox"..not 2 syllbles, its all one..but the way we say it, it sounds like we add a soft "A"... saox

Interstate Compact from Arkansas. Basically on parole but montana just supervises me instead of arkansas. Same rules and all that bullshit.

lefty: you watch wilfred?

watched the american version awhile ago n it was good.

started watchin the australian version few nights ago n the australian version is way funnier, i like it alot. is it a popular show in oz? ...i assume

ive neve reven botherd to watch it

ill tell yu what though watching "bering sea gold" makes me want to dip in the savings and try and make some money

Good morning you fucking bitches!!

Did everyone have a good weekend? I was drinking long islands and doing shots of patron on Saturday night....good times.

Yesterday I vegged out and wstched Hell On Wheels on netflix, that show is awesome! If you're into history you should check it out. Great storyline.

Last edited:
ive neve reven botherd to watch it

ill tell yu what though watching "bering sea gold" makes me want to dip in the savings and try and make some money

Did you ever watch jungle gold it's about gold mining in Africa. I saw one episode and the guys that were on it did not fare very well. They were trying to buy black-market gold. I thought it was funny.

Did you ever watch jungle gold it's about gold mining in Africa. I saw one episode and the guys that were on it did not fare very well. They were trying to buy black-market gold. I thought it was funny.

Jungle Gold - Africa
BamaZon - South America
Gold Rush - Alaska
Bering Sea Gold - Alaska
Ghost Mine - Oregon
Gold Fever - North Carolina
Gold Prospecting - All over

Last edited:
I never really followed those shows just seen episodes here and there. Did anyone actually end up finding gold? They go through so much trouble for something that is unlikely to happen but I wonder if it actually worked out for somebody? Help me out someone i'm really curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.