NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that they're already banned, I am just in the mood to tell people to fuck off today. Especially a cunty little fuckwad like that twat

We are out of our minds but I love it! I wish I could go, I have a few friends that go every year, but I think I will be stuck taking a summer course.

Feel better though! much <3
good for you,but one summer you have to go. this is the 10 yr anniversary and my 6th year.idc,ill make a full leg cast out of of duck tape before i stay locked up in this insane asylum much longer. my parents provided the ticket, since i have been more like a toddler rather than a woman in my prime but i'm trying to put it back together,my life.before that crash,i was headed somewhere...it was so stupid and it's 5 years,since i cheated death and I still require 4mgs xanax a day bc i need it.because it is a trauma that my body feels constantly.i can't let go . i see it all day everyday,i've learned to just try and not let the the negativity ruin everything.......like "meow"

fuck it!i've danced my ass of in a wheelchair before...i'll do it again. i hope!

Good lookin out Tb.

That lineup is real kick ass. They got Neil Young :)
in 6 years here are just a few shows i've seen.

neil young- 2x
dylan-2x
Wisespread-4x
DMB-4(?maybe 5x)
Tenacious D-1x
Herbbie Hancok-1x
The Dead-as THE DEAD-bc jerry was dead:( x1
The Dead ft. Joan Osbourn-1x
ratdog-1x
Beck1x
Tori Amos1x
Ani Defranco-1x
STS9-3x
Bonnie Rait
Steve Martin's band-1x.
Tajmahal-no shit
SCI-3x
Radiohead-x1
Dave Mathews and Trey Anastasio-1x
Derrik Truck's Band-x1
common-x1
Gov't mule-x2
Xavior Rudd-1x
moe.-3x
The Flaming Lips performing the entire LP "Dark Side Of The Moon"-x1
Jay-Z-x1
Primus-x2
Les Claypool-x2
weezer-2(?)
ween-x2
nickle creek-x1
King's of Leon-x1
Stevie Wonder-x1

there's lots more but i am needed at D-Day.

sorry i am so long winded.
kinda lonely....:(
but i love you fuckers.. =D

Nice skillz! I so wish i have went to neil young, beck, radiohead, and taj mahal! Btw, how is radiohead live? Pretty badass?

So it's the weirdest thing ever
I've been depressed for the last couple days, all antisocial and all introverted. Just ate some benzos, drank 1 beer and all of a sudden I had this HUGE mood swing to the max and I want to go DO SOMETHING! Feels so weird, almost feels like rolling but definitely not. Just the happiness part I mean. God damn it's good to be alive right now! This is rare for me man oh my god like I gotta go get into something now. I am in full-on ready-to-go mode all of a sudden. Crazyness!

Catch you guys later!

Last edited:
So it's the weirdest thing ever
I've been depressed for the last couple days, all antisocial and all introverted. Just ate some benzos, drank 1 beer and all of a sudden I had this HUGE mood swing to the max and I want to go DO SOMETHING! Feels so weird, almost feels like rolling but definitely not. Just the happiness part I mean. God damn it's good to be alive right now! This is rare for me man oh my god like I gotta go get into something now. I am in full-on ready-to-go mode all of a sudden. Crazyness!

Catch you guys later!

wonder why that is...

:|

41 hrs awake, time to go to bed. Fuck having to go to work again tomorrow. As far as I know it's still saturday night. Shiiit. Night social.

Saved a pile of Benzo's tonight to try and actually get me to sleep in this fucker of a psych ward.

20mg diazepam, 20mg temazepam, 3mg xanax. Perhaps that'll be enough to help me get more than 1 hours sleep

or at least hold me till the 8mg of suboxone at 9m

my best friend was robbed and murdered in nigeria lastnight. and its like pulling teeth to get information out of them ppl over there. just another reason i dont like africa morning yall

he worked off te african coast on an oil rig during off yme they would take boats in to town to stock up of supplies have a drink whatever unwind and not be on a rig for 6months.. same situation happened to his younger brother bout 7 years ago

Haiiii guise!!

Big birthday weekend for me this past weekend. I've never had a more epic birthday in my entire life. Lots of craziness was had.

here's a few pics from Saturday night, which included getting all dressed up in my lbd ("little black dress") and some fucking swanky red heels. Good times...good times

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_183844.jpg

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_183827.jpg

Said lbd

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_210604-1.jpg

You look great dear. Pretty face and I'm not just saying that because you're my boss lady.

he worked off te african coast on an oil rig during off yme they would take boats in to town to stock up of supplies have a drink whatever unwind and not be on a rig for 6months.. same situation happened to his younger brother bout 7 years ago

that's fucking horrible. i'm sorry.

Haiiii guise!!

Big birthday weekend for me this past weekend. I've never had a more epic birthday in my entire life. Lots of craziness was had.

here's a few pics from Saturday night, which included getting all dressed up in my lbd ("little black dress") and some fucking swanky red heels. Good times...good times

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_183844.jpg

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_183827.jpg

Said lbd

NSFW:
IMG_20110514_210604-1.jpg

you look fantastic.

remarkable. i think you look like her.

NSFW:
tumblr_lfwzij357q1qccuauo1_500_thumb.jpg

hbd

is that zooey?

i thoroughly disagree.

i'd bang that shit raw (provided i had a wiener)

is that zooey?

i thoroughly disagree.

i'd bang that shit raw (provided i had a wiener)
i don't really understand. are you saying you would bang zooey or PPF raw or both (wiener provided).

and you see no resemblance at all? pshh

Status
Not open for further replies.