NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
a cpl of drop of pee came out b4 i could get the bathroom!!!
holy fuck you are so funny! i miss you fuckers. think the worst of WDs are gone. at least i dnt feel like i am roasting like a pig on a spit in hell. i just need to get my strength up from being in the fetal position and crying fir 3 weeks, fuck anafranil.
so i'll def be on some his wkend and back to biz on mon.

I love all your guts....................................skillz<3

feel better, you

Yeah, feel better skillz. You're almost there though, 3 weeks of hell is more than enough.

In other news, 18 days free of opiates down the toilet. I was also pretty drunk and blew way more than I should have, might possibly puke. Oh well, fuck it. Still feelsgutmayne (even though in reality I feel like a fucking noron). Nooooddd nod nods.

So the closest thing I've had to a girlfriend in a little more than 3 years just dropped a bomb on me tonight.
There's his Argentinian girl I've been seeing on and off for about 15 months. Dropped out of contact for a few weeks here and there, but nonetheless I actually liked this woman a fair amount. Also strange for me, especially how I'm not super-fond of hispanics. She was really sweet and looked pretty damn good, and really liked me for some reason (and was amazing in bed too). I hadn't been seeing or talking to this bitch much for like the last two months, actually haven't even spoken a word to her from the time I was in Colorado last month until last weekend because her phone was dead. Apparently over that time she got kicked out of where she was living and lost both of her jobs the day after the phone quit. She finally gets a phone back and calls me up (which is cool, I wasn't sure if she even knew my number without having it programmed into her phone). I was surprised to hear she remarkably got her license back, bought a car (actually the same exact one that she had that was sold by who she was sort of leasing it from) got a job, and an apartment. I knew something was up, assumed she found a boyfriend or something. Not my place to care though because we weren't dating (I'm not into the whole official relationship thing since I was destroyed by my last gf, so no big deal). Especially now she wanted to see me again so it couldn't have been a super big deal.

So we went out tonight for the first time in a while. It was great to see her. I was more comfortable in my own skin than I usually am. She looked better than she usually does. So about an hour into hanging out with her, (we're at a bar in a fairly remote part of the back patio/ basically a big beach themed outside section of the bar more than a patio) We were talking about life and how good it is to see eachother and she was sitting in my arms she oh so casually mentions that she got married three weeks ago to some 45 year old dude that she's known for about 4 months and lives with him in some one room apartment now. Just for a place to stay and to straighten out her paperwork on a whim. WTF? I thought she was kidding at first but then I realized she was serious. I had to play it off cool like it didn't bother me, remember I'm the one who pushed her away last summer because I didn't want her to get too close and I chose I'd rather get fucked up than spend my time around an awesome chick like her back then.

Shit's crazy man. I guess it's really more confusing than upsetting.

Last edited:
In other news, 18 days free of opiates down the toilet. I was also pretty drunk and blew way more than I should have, might possibly puke. Oh well, fuck it. Still feelsgutmayne (even though in reality I feel like a fucking noron). Nooooddd nod nods.

So the closest thing I've had to a girlfriend in a little more than 3 years just dropped a bomb on me tonight.
There's his Argentinian girl I've been seeing on and off for about 15 months. Dropped out of contact for a few weeks here and there, but nonetheless I actually liked this woman a fair amount. Also strange for me, especially how I'm not super-fond of hispanics. She was really sweet and looked pretty damn good, and really liked me for some reason (and was amazing in bed too). I hadn't been seeing or talking to this bitch much for like the last two months, actually haven't even spoken a word to her from the time I was in Colorado last month until last weekend because her phone was dead. Apparently over that time she got kicked out of where she was living and lost both of her jobs the day after the phone quit. She finally gets a phone back and calls me up (which is cool, I wasn't sure if she even knew my number without having it programmed into her phone). I was surprised to hear she remarkably got her license back, bought a car (actually the same exact one that she had that was sold by who she was sort of leasing it from) got a job, and an apartment. I knew something was up, assumed she found a boyfriend or something. Not my place to care though because we weren't dating (I'm not into the whole official relationship thing since I was destroyed by my last gf, so no big deal). Especially now she wanted to see me again so it couldn't have been a super big deal.

So we went out tonight for the first time in a while. It was great to see her. I was more comfortable in my own skin than I usually am. She looked better than she usually does. I was happier than I usually am (I've been sort of depressed and miserable lately, but tonight I felt great). Man I feel like a bitch, but I was really looking forward to starting this relationship back up. Start spending more time together and even try to make this one a girlfriend, it's been long enough I'm finally ready to go there again. So about an hour into hanging out with her, (we're at a bar in a fairly remote part of the back patio/ basically a big beach themed outside section of the bar more than a patio) We were talking about life and how good it is to see eachother and she was sitting in my arms she oh so casually mentions that she got married three weeks ago to some 45 year old dude that she's known for about 4 months and lives with him in some one room apartment now. Just for a place to stay and to straighten out her paperwork on a whim. WTF? I thought she was kidding at first but then I realized she was serious. I had to play it off cool like it didn't bother me, remember I'm the one who pushed her away last summer because I didn't want her to get too close and I chose I'd rather get fucked up than spend my time around an awesome chick like her back then.
I guess that's what I get for giving a shit.
Who cares. Heh, yep that's my life. I fuck everything up, and if I don't someone else comes along and fucks my shit up anyway. What a turd. I'm so done trying man I'm just turning off all emotions, back to sensory overload mode. I swear to god I died 5 years ago and I'm just too stupid to realize I'm in purgatory already. Everything I touch is crap and everything I attempt to do blows up in my face. Everyone I know goes away in the end,
Man I know I'm gonna delete this shit tomorrow. Whine some more why don't you reckless, you dick.

us women want attention.

if you aren't willing to pull the trigger than someone else most definitely is (most men aren't willing so you aren't within the minority).

that being said.. this chick sounds fucked up. i couldn't imagine bedding down a dude i've only known for weeks or months. unless they were some sort of local celebrity and had some status thus making them more lovable :p.

you're so freaking young. at our age, relationships come and go so fast. you get caught up in the romantics but it's mostly bullshit.

just keep working and exploring your social self. when no other vagina seems appealing, (that shit's legit) then it's time to get serious.

they always seem like they're "the one". you're too young to even know what the fuck you want at this point.

also.. i'm young and drunk. just my personal feeling on the situation.

Oh no, this bitch definitely was not "the one" by any means. I didn't even like her that much at all. Not my type at all. I didn't want to wife her at all. I just take it as a personal dis that this bitch would all of a sudden get married like that. She didn't seem like that kind of chick at all. I'm not heartbroken at all, just sort of defeated for lack of a better term. I'm the one that actually stopped talking to her last year because she was getting too attached. I wanted nothing long term out of it either. I just don't like how I even allowed myself to be in this awkward situation. I'm not broken up over her at all, just irritated by my own stupidity. Just offended at my own misjudge of character, I used to be so sharp.

Don't take any of this the wrong way, I have no aching heart here, she isn't that significant to me. I just don't like failure and that's definitely a large fail. I've just been really down lately and this is another great excuse to criticize and beat myself up. I'm pretty crazy, my mental state has been slipping lately and I just feel like this is HUGE proof that I'm losing it by even being in this fucked up position.

Oh no, this bitch definitely was not "the one" by any means. I didn't even like her that much at all. Not my type at all. I didn't want to wife her at all. I just take it as a personal dis that this bitch would all of a sudden get married like that. She didn't seem like that kind of chick at all. I'm not heartbroken at all, just sort of defeated for lack of a better term. I'm the one that actually stopped talking to her last year because she was getting too attached. I wanted nothing long term out of it either. I just don't like how I even allowed myself to be in this awkward situation. I'm not broken up over her at all, just irritated by my own stupidity. Just offended at my own misjudge of character, I used to be so sharp.

Don't take any of this the wrong way, I have no aching heart here, she isn't that significant to me. I just don't like failure and that's definitely a large fail. I've just been really down lately and this is another great excuse to criticize and beat myself up. I'm pretty crazy, my mental state has been slipping lately and I just feel like this is HUGE proof that I'm losing it by even being in this fucked up position.

again, we love attention.

dude has a penis and the body of a man.

maybe you're more invested than you'd wish to be?

I suppose that could be it. Who knows really, I'm just a nut and that's not what I was expecting. A little pussy would have been great. Even a blowjob. I just wasn't expecting a mindjob. Lol it's actually kind of funny. This fucking immigrant gets married for a green card and I act like I care? What a weirdo heh

Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'm high and cozy and need some sleep before I go to work tomorrow. Night ohline/ rest of the social.

night,y'all...see you in the AM...well less Am than it is tonight!!!

peace n love.......................skillz

So.. still in the psych ward. Gonna be another 2 weeks.

Going on Suboxone.

Looks like trippy's hitting the clean train. Tapering off benzo's will be fun :S

So.. still in the psych ward. Gonna be another 2 weeks.

Going on Suboxone.

Looks like trippy's hitting the clean train. Tapering off benzo's will be SHITTY AS FUCK :S

Fix'd.

Sucks man, but I'm sure it will be well worth it once it's all behind you.

Well shit Recky at least she was good in the sack right. It's definitely a good story and shit could absolutely be wrose. You could be her husband ha. That poor bastard

Good shit Trippy keep on keeping on bra. Two weeks is nothing.

Lol I don't even care, I'm pretty sure it was just the surprise that got me... I guess she has problems now because her guy there found out she was hanging around me last night and my response was just "Oh that's fucked up. Good luck" I am so not trying to get involved, and I'm actually kind of glad that that put a nice definite end to a somewhat weird ongoing situation. I was fucked up last night but I am way more logical than that, it's over and I don't even have to look back. What for? Simplified my life a good deal. Plus I hate the spanish language. Time to go back out and find me a nice white girl for the first time in many months.

In other news, I have to go to bed now because I have to go into work at least an hour early tomorrow. My bosses are closing down the company early tomorrow. They're having a barbecue in the parking lot for lunch for all 50 of us at noon tomorrow, and then we're going to the bar at 4, for no special occasion. My boss just said it's been a long couple of weeks and he/we needs a few drinks and anyone that wants to come is gladly encouraged. Just try to get ride from your wives or family or roommates because if tomorrow goes how these events usually go nobody will be able to drive home. Apparently this is the first of many we will see this summer. These guys really like the summertime, and they're all younger dudes who like to party so I'm sure it will be a good time.

Fix'd.

Sucks man, but I'm sure it will be well worth it once it's all behind you.

Yeah I agree man. My first dose was only like 4mg or whatever, they are starting me out slow cause i'm in a psych ward. but it just rudely wore off at like 2am as did my 10mg valium and 20mg temazepam and .5mg xanax. So my body is awake and wired... ugh. That being said I can't look at the screen straight

Well shit Recky at least she was good in the sack right. It's definitely a good story and shit could absolutely be wrose. You could be her husband ha. That poor bastard

Good shit Trippy keep on keeping on bra. Two weeks is nothing.

True it'll make it a total of 39 days in here and then never the FUCK again is the plan

ashton kutcher is going to be on "two and a half men" now.

yeah, THAT should make it suck less.

Status
Not open for further replies.