NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3

two days worth of panic-attacks and i'm still alive.

BRING IT ON, TOMORROW

Shitty. I feel your pain. It will pass. I just got perscribed some lexapro today myself, I doubt it will give me desired results. I haven't heard much good about it.

Shitty. I feel your pain. It will pass. I just got perscribed some lexapro today myself, I doubt it will give me desired results. I haven't heard much good about it.

thank you <3

yeah, i've known a few people who were on lexapro. only one or two said it really helped. trial and error, bro :\ i hope it works for you. my brother is on celexa and he said it at least gets rid of his anxiety.

i myself have been anxiety free for TWO WHOLE HOURS! soooo good.

My heart was completely broken.

Fuck life.

<3 I have no clue what happened, but I hope the best for both of you. I'm gutted, really. I was so happy about this.

so Ryan Dunn was going 130 MPH with a BAC of .196

what a douchebag

Dangit. That's rough. Thank goodness nobody aside from these two were hurt/killed.

I gotta cop in the morning. I have absolutely nothing as I lost my subs again so rather than watch the clock all day I'm just going to get shit in the AM. Sucks cause I gotta get up so freeking early. Good for obvious reasons.

I've gotten into the habit of copping first thing, in the early morning. Best dope to be found around here. I picked up around 5pm two days ago, though, and going through 9am-sleep's worth of dope in 5pm-sleep's time = =D

I've let it get pretty bad again, though. Never thought I'd have to admit that I'm probably going to need to jump on maintenance if I want to make it through this year of work/school without ending up broke or worse. Sucks, really, that I knew what would happen and I still let it get back to this... :\

Hope everyone around here's doing well these days! :)

ugh, life is so depressing

so..

FIGHTING

NSFW:
ufc99_02_stojnic_vs_825224a_medium.jpg

morning fuckers! oh-it's saturday-i probably won't here from anyone til...sunday or monday,eh?
ucking state denied me disability and medicaid for the 2nd time-which everyone told us they would-so now it's time for a lawyer. that is where everyone(professionals we have consulted with)says the magic happens and everything should be good. if not,idk what I am gonna do. moving back in w/ the rents sucks ass and if i don't see a Dr. about my leg that i thought was getting better and is now worse,who knows how long i wont be able to walk.

how is everyone else?

trip,you gotta hang in there buddy. one minute life is a shit storm and the next thing you know-it's blue skies. i promise. you have been through so much the past few months. give things time to settle down. I believe in you. and i am sending you loving,peaceful and healing energy whether you like it or not.

i love your guts,dude.......................skillz <3

It's better than when you decide, "Life, I hate fuck."

I'll definitely take this one on board.

trip,you gotta hang in there buddy. one minute life is a shit storm and the next thing you know-it's blue skies. i promise. you have been through so much the past few months. give things time to settle down. I believe in you. and i am sending you loving,peaceful and healing energy whether you like it or not.

i love your guts,dude.......................skillz <3

Thanks skillz. You've always got a kind word to say to me in the dark times :). Love your guts too.

Shit is just constantly bringing me down at the moment, my lady smacked me up and then bailed out of the house because her phone bill was so high from ringing me in the psych ward.

Had a full blown panic attack and found myself come to on the floor with a gnarly bruise on my face.

I think i'm going to just go back to something i'm good at and go back to university. At least get fully absorbed in something so that I can't spend too much time in my head and grab the needle and a gram of dope and say bye to the world again.

There's this show on Spike called repo games. It's fucking priceless. If you don't get 3/5 questions right then they take your car which is kinda fucked up but, the answers are what makes the show. From the one I was just watching...

In what country can you be in Africa and Asia without leaving the country? The awesome answer was
NSFW:
South America

This show is worth a look.

Who flew a kite in a thunderstorm to prove lightening was a form of electricity?
NSFW:
Bill Clinton

Last edited:
There's this show on Spike called repo games. It's fucking priceless. If you don't get 3/5 questions right then they take your car which is kinda fucked up but, the answers are what makes the show. From the one I was just watching...

In what country can you be in Africa and Asia without leaving the country? The awesome answer was
NSFW:
South America

This show is worth a look.

Who flew a kite in a thunderstorm to prove lightening was a form of electricity?
NSFW:
Bill Clinton

some crazy asshole shot at them a few months ago while they were filming. they weren't even after his car.

I just watched Sucker Punch. I don't even know what to think but, I'm pretty sure that I want my 2 hours back.

motherfucking amazing fights tonight.

those that don't follow MMA are seriously missing out on the excitement. i feel sorry for you and apologize for when you die alone.

I just watched Sucker Punch. I don't even know what to think but, I'm pretty sure that I want my 2 hours back.

that movie has been out for, what, months now..? still haven't the slightest fucking clue what it's about. all i know is boobs and dramatic fight-scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.