NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha pretty much a list of what else i wish i had right now. That and some heyron...

Heyron? Heroin. It's Heroin. Pronounced "Hair-oh-in" Not herrawnnn. I can't fucking stand when people call it herrawnnn. Shit's so trashy and retarded. Doesn't sound cool at all.

Lol no offense, not trying to flame or be an asshole, that's just something that bugs the shit out of me.
Actually I think a few people in here would agree, I believe we've even had conversations about that very word a long time ago.

haha thats comical i just said it like that cause thats about how i feel. You know all slow and with a southern draw to it. You would hate it if you lived around here. All the people in LR i know that fuck with it say hey-ron like its 2 fucking words. Its ridiculous. I swear some people in the south make this place dumber than it really is.

i didn't mean it bb <3

so, i stumbled onto a japanese dating sim called "hatoful boyfriend", where you're a human girl in a school full of pigeons trying to find the pigeon of your dreams. i'm laughing my ass off while still trying to find some of what japan is smoking.

AIDS is played out. We need a new super virus to use in hateful yet hilarious ways.

Nbd;js

it's receipt btw

I before E except after C...

How about the GRID? That's old-school lingo for AIDS but just sounds so much worse.

Anyone else watching the live chopper build off? Personally I hate OCC and his kid. IMO they are hacks that build kit bikes. They have some talented workers but, most of their metal fab is pretty basic. I mean there is some great work on their bikes but, they don't fucking do 90% of it. Jesse makes everything so there is no contest IMO. Jesse wins all day. I wish I could become famous for building kit bikes with stupid themes though lol

I don't know much about bikes but I occasionally stop on Discovery and see it. I always thought they had some pretty cool ideas and executed well - IDK how much I'd call it assembling a kit bike since they seem to do all the metal fabrication there, but yeah it does seem pretty basic. I like watching West Coast Custom a lot more, but I do like cars a lot more too so go figure.

No dude. They buy everything. Buying a fender, cutting it and welding in a strip is something that I could teach you to do in 2 hours. Making it from scratch is a totally different story. They make maybe a gas tank. Big deal. Everything else from the rims to the forks to the fucking seat is bought.

edit- I almost forgot about the frames. Trust me man. They do very basic shit.

I suddenly feel like I want a few hours of my life back, then. I'm not overly surprised, especially with all the "reality tv" shit that is clearly staged or hugely exaggerated.

I don't watch too much on TV anymore, mostly South Park, Workaholics, Always Sunny, Daily Show, and Adventure Time (haters can suck it) ESPN1&2, and I usually download Sons of Anarchy and new Anthony Bourdain.

I miss watching Cops and shit doped outta my mind, though.

I'm watching Sons right now. So far I'm like wtf?! These twists and shit are too much sometimes. I'm all for crazy shit but, I'd be happier if they were just killing people instead.

yeah, there are only so many times I can believe Tara is about to die/get stabbed or that Jack's kid is about to die / get stabbed / sold to Irish christians.

I re-watched a lot of it about a month ago, it's funny watching how major plot holes just got pushed to the side and how minor plot points turned into major ones, kinda shuffling in and out of order each season.

I was hoping this was going to be the last season but that doesn't look like the case

Nope. NSFW for SOA spoiler
NSFW:
Now the cartel guys are with the CIA? WTF!!!!

Nope. NSFW for SOA spoiler
NSFW:
Now the cartel guys are with the CIA? WTF!!!!

Yeah man...what the fuck is that about lol. It seems like FX is just dragging the series out now. The police and that crooked special agent with the long hair have been building that case up between the IRA, cartel, and the sons all season and now all of a sudden the FBI comes along with the leader of the cartel to just say "oh one of the biggest cartel leaders has been working with us all along blah blah blah." Its just stupid, not where i wanted to see the series go. Clay needs to die already...jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.