NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, we're supposed to get a little of that action the next couple of days too

i'll take rain over snow, though

Chinky, haven't you seen some of Ohline's other posts about music? She seems to like some great shit if you ask me, but hell it is just a matter of personal opinion right? To each his/her own...no need to get pissy about someone's musical preferences, lol...that said ohline, I liked the mac lethal link...hadn't seen it before and it put a smile on my face, it was funny. And also for the record I think I have good taste in music too...very eclectic, not only rap but I do like rap just better shit than Twista. I will say I kinda like his "Get it wet" song but that's just an in-the-mood-to-fuck type thing...

Man, sometimes I see the 16 year old girls now and I'm like wow was i like that when I was that young? They seem so clueless...but they THINK they know what they want...dangerous combo, lol. I guess they have their appeal for guys though...I wouldn't want some 16 or 17 year old guy though, jesus, no need to go back in time to when most guys had no clue what the fuck to do!! With age comes experience...which leads to knowledge...which leads to a good time.

same, bluey. there isn't much i don't listen to. although here lately i've been on a serious dubstep kick. my friends and family are very concerned.

haha when i was 16 i thought i was the shit. moved out of my mom's house and wreaked havoc in central florida. but man, the shit i learned.. reasonable dope prices mainly but there was some other important shit too.

that miller v bisping fight was an obvious call from the start IMO - bisping is a better fighter in every aspect. Miller looked how he should - a fighter who passed his prime 6 years ago and didn't appear to have trained or cut correctly.

Shame cause I hate bisping, and there's nothing worse then listening to his dumb, dumb voice at the end of a fight.

Miller will probably get one more fight in the UFC on a prelim card or random event. Other then that, I don't see him listed as a contracted UFC fighter (as bisping) so I'm going to guess White and Mr.S weren't all that impressed.

Brandao had one of the sickest armbar rolls I've ever seen, Bermudez literally had his arm spanned before it was locked. Look super painful. Lots of good action, I was surprised, recent TUF finales have been shitty.

All aside, can't wait to see Jones fuck Machida up this weekend :)

yeah, unfortunately unless miller finds some damn consistency in his game there isn't much for him.

but i will never defend bisping. ESPECIALLY after that fight. miller was throwing the wildest, sloppiest punches and they were landing. the only reason he gets to be considered a top 10 MW is because the MW division is shallow as fuck.

also agree about jones. pretty much anyone who bets against him anymore is basically just a hater. still love machida, though. that front kick to the facepiece of couture will remain forever in my memory.

Yea that front kick was fucking epic. One of those i remember where i was when that shit happened type things. And i havent been a fan of miller since that retarded ass show he had on MTV. And there is no chance in hell he would have a chance against silva. But i dont think bisping does either or anyone in MW right now. Chael is about the only that gave silva much of a workout. And even then Silva was methodical in waiting him out and getting HIS moment.

Does anyone here listen to any reggae/dancehall/roots? I am almost always just relaxin smoking down to that kinda shit.

^^i loves me some raggae

PS why did you go back to arkansas? cuz of that warrant?

oh yeah, it takes nothing away from Machida, it's seriously just Jone's combination of technical skill and size (height, reach, leg length) that ultimately makes every top 20 205er look like an unskilled baby... I mean, it's a little gross. I would def be shocked to see Jon Jones lose the belt anytime soon.

And yeah, MW is pretty fucking dead, Silva has kinda made that an undesirable weight class. Hendo or Sonnet have a shot at making it an interesting div again, but if Bisping gets offered a shot for MW against silva, well thats like 6 more months of a cleared div. Eventually someone will out wrestle Silva or Jones for the belt... I don't see it going any other way, they're both ridiculously technical fighters and have an insane body for MMA.

mmmhmm, Bisping looked especially bad against Miller, he wasn't hitting the button on those counter shots to Miller's haymakers... he did put him away though, for a while I was thinking he to gassed to finish.

Still, for free, great fight night :D We need more MMA fans up in this bitch.

bisping banked $425,000 on that fight. jesus fucking christ. that fight wasn't even worth 5 grand.

Still, for free, great fight night :) We need more MMA fans up in this bitch.

agreed on both points. makes for pretty interesting conversation if you can not blow the fuck up about it *ahem chinky

Yea dude cause of that bullshit warrant. Got court on friday morning to plead not guilty then a court date will be set and all that good stuff. Some reggae and humboldts finest is keeping me sane though.

good god, how fucking crazy is herman cain.

now he's admitting to using the "pokemon" movie for quotes through-out his campaign. i'm almost sad he dropped out. the nuggets of hilarity he's left us are pretty cash. don't let me down, GOP. you're all mostly fucking nuts.

haha wow, I am now informed.

I didn't know he dropped out of the race till a few hours ago, but then I heard another news channel say he's not sure yet? So whatever, who knows with this shit. It looks like it's Perry, Romney, and Newt as front runners. IMO Romney has it, but then again, I don't care for any of these people, so whatever.

good god, how fucking crazy is herman cain.

now he's admitting to using the "pokemon" movie for quotes through-out his campaign. i'm almost sad he dropped out. the nuggets of hilarity he's left us are pretty cash. don't let me down, GOP. you're all mostly fucking nuts.

Herman Cain would never become Prez. A bunch of women he used to work with have come forward and alleged that he sexually harassed them. Plus, his mistress of twelve years came forward and made their affair public knowledge, to make that even worse, Herman Cain actually denied they had an affair, he just claimed that he payed her bills.. Also, his mistress said that Cain would not be a good President, and that she would not vote for him! Talk about embarassing..

And now I hear he admits to using the Pokemon Movie for quotes in his campaign.. What a disgrace. He completely wasted his time, and made himself look really bad. Shame on Herman Cain.

Yea dude cause of that bullshit warrant. Got court on friday morning to plead not guilty then a court date will be set and all that good stuff. Some reggae and humboldts finest is keeping me sane though.

Damn nowdub, that shit really blows.

Didn't that shit (the alleged crime) take place years ago?

Well I'm glad you got some of Humboldt's finest to keep you company. I hear that shit is indeed mighty fine! :)

Herman Cain would never become Prez. A bunch of women he used to work with have come forward and alleged that he sexually harassed them. Plus, his mistress of twelve years came forward and made their affair public knowledge, to make that even worse, Herman Cain actually denied they had an affair, he just claimed that he payed her bills.. Also, his mistress said that Cain would not be a good President, and that she would not vote for him! Talk about embarassing..

And now I hear he admits to using the Pokemon Movie for quotes in his campaign.. What a disgrace. He completely wasted his time, and made himself look really bad. Shame on Herman Cain.

i'm well aware. those were just some of the things i was referring to in regard to the "nuggets of hilarity" statement. hopefully they still have a spot at "godfather's pizza" (shit sucks) for him.

Sup junkies and hoes?

How is everyone this lovely Monday evening?

always late to the party. tsk tsk.

Damn nowdub, that shit really blows.

Didn't that shit (the alleged crime) take place years ago?

Well I'm glad you got some of Humboldt's finest to keep you company. I hear that shit is indeed mighty fine! :)

shit supposedly happeedn in oct 2009 and these cookies i ate have me pretty much in a coma i feel like a ate about 4 somas or a couple xan bars

^ are you compiling a list of things I wish I was on right now?

If so, you missed a lot of shit.

If not, you should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.