NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were on the bed so i got up and was standing on my knees, so i was vertical, she was lying down so she was horizontyal. well when the time came i pulled away and came on her face.

well because of the way we were positioned it ended up going up her nostril, her immediate reaction was to get it out by blowing out her nose slightly, so in doing so it created a cum bubble that got about gobstopper size and then popped,

OMFG ROFLMFAO

HAHAHAHAH, great story.

chillin on it man, waiting to go to class

been kinda busy so i havent been around.

and THANK YOU for the laughs i thought that was a great fuckin story but apparently it didnt get everyones attention, oh well

how've you been memph?

chillin on it man, waiting to go to class

been kinda busy so i havent been around.

and THANK YOU for the laughs i thought that was a great fuckin story but apparently it didnt get everyones attention, oh well

how've you been memph?

i have been good. trying to get back into school myself. i still have to get some F's off my transcript before i can get into uni. im going to try to get in summer semester at the community college and take care of that shit and be in uni by fall...

i have an F in fucking keyboarding

How does a girl go about proposing. Memph you just shut the fuckup. Give me a shout later today

i have been good. trying to get back into school myself. i still have to get some F's off my transcript before i can get into uni. im going to try to get in summer semester at the community college and take care of that shit and be in uni by fall...

yea im re taking a class this semester so i can get rid of this F as well

good for you though man, hope all goes well
How does a girl go about proposing. Memph you just shut the fuckup. Give me a shout later today

i came home from work n there was candles going up the stairs, i assumed she was gonna be naked n sprawled out on the bed but when i opened the bedroom door she was all dressed up wearing this nice dress n shit and immediatly got down on one knee, and of course i said yes, i love her and am committed to her

shes desperate and knows he aint gonna pop the question

not desperate, she could get anyone, that im sure of, but yea i wasn't gonna propose for awhile and i dont think she wanted to wait

but we are waiting to get married, it prob wont be for 2 years or so, we said when were both done with school, she has alot more school then me to finish but she is full-time, im just taking classes here and there and working cuz i cant get financial aid anymore cuz of the MJ arrests

if she can get anyone...why is she with you??

whats up yall

havent been around much, been alittle sick and on top of that workin a lot more since its been winter break, goin back to school tom

how is everyone round here?

so the other day one of the funniest things thats happened to me in awhile occured

me and my girl were lying in bed and she said "you mind if i give you a facial" you know with like cream n cucumbers n shit and my reply was " you mind if i give you a facial.

mind you i dont think its particularly kool to just pull away and spooge on a girls face, if she is gonna be nice enough to blow you then just let her swallow it, no need to mess her up, but she was like yea go ahead and give me a facial

we were on the bed so i got up and was standing on my knees, so i was vertical, she was lying down so she was horizontyal. well when the time came i pulled away and came on her face.

well because of the way we were positioned it ended up going up her nostril, her immediate reaction was to get it out by blowing out her nose slightly, so in doing so it created a cum bubble that got about gobstopper size and then popped, i couldnt help it and i burst out into laughter hysterically.

she was mad that i laughed at her

oh and two weeks ago she proposed to me :)

thats pretty much what ive been up to, oh and im officially on probation now, so thats kool i guess. ima try to pop in more often cuz i got on and just ddint have it in me to go back through all the pages right now, maybe someother time

i for real busted out laughing...that shit is priceless

im been smacked for blowin in her hair...it was a good week or 2 since i busted and was just fully loaded lol..i never forget it bitch slapped me right in the face as soon as i did it bitchin about how now shes gotta wash her hair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im dieing thinkin aabout the look on her face

props on that shit bro yur bringing back fond memories

and im playin with that first shit

if she can get anyone...why is she with you??

cuz im a super handsome, classy, caring gentlman.

so fuck off

no but seriously i ask myself the same question from time to time

and btw if you think the story is funny then you should have been there, no joke man that was the funniest thing i've done/ has happened to me for YEARS

memphis how the fuck can you have an F in keyboarding!?!?!!?! lol

cuz im a super handsome, classy, caring gentlman.

so fuck off

no but seriously i ask myself the same question from time to time

and btw if you think the story is funny then you should have been there, no joke man that was the funniest thing i've done/ has happened to me for YEARS

when evwer ive asked myself that question..i tend to fuck things up soon after, almost like sabotage

i try not to sabotage but i do a pretty good job of pushing her buttons, not necessarily intentionally but nonetheless but she sticks with me

couldnt be happier either

yea most people think its interesting she preoposed to me but she doesnt seem to care, neither do i, i mean shit i didnt have to go through all the planning and preparing or deal with the nerves or any of that soo its all good for me

jesus christ. chinky, shake and memphy all posting at the same time.

so. many. typos.

but congrats, HoL. i'm still lol'ing at her proposing to you but happy for you none-the-less. you still clean?

shut your mouth you dirty little whore...lol i just dont care to go back and fix shit, takes too much time

by know yall know what im sayin

and i dont intentionally sabotage, its more like i do it not even thinkin about it..i mean just look at me here i say alot of shit sometimes that maybe shouldnt be said

over 9 months clean ohline

but id be lying if i said i dont still fiend from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.