NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, HoL :)

sorry about your grams, but congrats on the fiancee.

And that's a great story. You are right, my avatar is an axolotl.

What's up with the drug classes? fill me in.

^ What the hell. Apparently cannibalism is legal in Japan...

Suginami Police were contacted but did not launch an investigation because they said nothing had been done which was against the law.

good news guys, the social's own "Lil Jay Jay" has been found and she is safe and sound,

$5000 an ounce?

Thats triple the price of gold...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. HoL

that guy doesnt know what hes talking about..isnt that the price the kid tells keven spacey in american beauty?

you shouldnt get you drug info from fictional movies

Umm ya no prices and all that but, seeing that the prices are ludicrous...

woops my bad JB, didnt even think bout the price rule

thanks for not giving me an infraction

You too HoL.

I need to pop my head in here more often, It's good to see all these usernames in one place :).

Kinda obligated to hang out in BDD and OD... I'll make sure to pop in here more often though.

yea man you gotta come around more often
Hey, HoL :)

sorry about your grams, but congrats on the fiancee.

And that's a great story. You are right, my avatar is an axolotl.

What's up with the drug classes? fill me in.

well, im on probation and part of my probation requirments is this 15 hour 85$ class that is only offered mon- fri from 6-9 and i work at nights so i had to pay 85$ and im loosing money cuz im not working.

The teacher is a trip, i dunno what to even say about him cuz he is such a goof, watching him up at the front is midly interesting for about 30 mins but then after that i just get so bored and frustrated and he is knowledgable to an extent but not that much. he even said he knewe more about drugs then anyone in the class and im quite confident i know more then him.

i feel bad though cuz i get mad while in the class cuz he is spewing his opinions as fact and i feel bad cuz i start to 'look down' on him cuz he is just spewing BS and then i look down on those in the class who dont know its BS and i dunno i dont like getting the high and mighty feeling but take this for instance:

last night he was saying that Japan was all hopped up on meth amphetamines in WWII and that they were tearing us apart cuz they were all hopped up on Amps and that they only reason the US was able to beat the Amp'd up japanese is cuz we dropped atomic bombs on them.

im sitting there thinking, well the US Germany and Japan soldiers all had access to Amps, and the Japanese were growing weak and beginning to surrendor because we cut off thier oil supply and that they would have surrendor in time without the Nukes but we dropped em on them anyways as a way of saying "dont ever fuck with the US, that goes for you japs and anyone else who thinks hitting us on our own soil is a good idea"

then this chick in front of me was astounded by the knowledge he dropped on her about the methed out japanese and it im just like damn girl you cant just believe anything someone tells you cuz you never heard it before

i dunno it is hard to type it to express what im saying and thinking but if yall were in this class you'd understand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...paying-dinner-party-guests.html#ixzz1yCnHehHo

Holy Fucking Shit I would say this man has some balls to do such a thing but I would be a Liar...♥

GoodNight to you fuckers that are going to sleep, I am wide awake myself tho :p Left you fuckers with something to read before bed tho

not having male or female parts just reminds me of that marylin manson video

good news guys, the social's own "Lil Jay Jay" has been found and she is safe and sound,

Cap'n Jay? didnt know she was missing, hope all is well. drop in Jay if your reading this

that guy doesnt know what hes talking about..isnt that the price the kid tells keven spacey in american beauty?

you shouldnt get you drug info from fictional movies

never seen american beauty but yea i thought maybe he made a mistake and meant 500$ but he even said it again last night and it was a total facepalm for me that i am paying to listen to this

i miss her already ;( but we did have like a 3 hour convo beforre she left

KC! Holy shit, good to see you around here again. You gonna stick around a while this time??? And why you no on AIM lately, got a new name or somethin? It's been a little while, hit me up...

What's up fuckers? Yes I'm alive I've just been having stupid computer problems. Should be all good now though

nope, not a new name just really busy. I'm working like 45 hours a week now and I got a man and I have my recovery shit. So, yeah, been busy.

also apparently my bf lurked and posted a couple times on BL way before I met him, and a long time ago and he claims to not remember his sn, but he also claims that I was a cyber bully on here LOL

So I think I should post one of the daily AA mediations I read in here everyday so you all can feel uncomfortable. For the lulz.

Well, for MY lulz.

not for everyone, just for alcoholics and addicts...so yeah, for everyone in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.