NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckless, I've seen it before, actually my first time watching it was about 6 weeks ago but I've seen it like 10 times since.

You guys ever had to talk to your mom (or any parent) super fucked up and you just somehow sober up for like the 5 or so mins that you had to talk to them? This just happened to me, played that shit off like a bawse.

Who thinks more is better than less?

More is better than less because if stuff is not less... if there's more less stuff then you might, you might want to have some more and your parents just don't let you because there's only a little. We want more. We want more. Like, you really like it. You want more.

NSFW:
bump
safe_image.php

What's up guise?

I'm enjoying the Cali sun this week. I'm working like a dog but getting mad shit accomplished.

What's good with you cats?

^You learned it?

I'm all right; it's fucking snowing here, so I'll be cooped up all day.

Bob, I did learn it!
Took all night, but I got 'er done.

Warm here in the Bahamas. No complaints.

More is better than less because if stuff is not less... if there's more less stuff then you might, you might want to have some more and your parents just don't let you because there's only a little. We want more. We want more. Like, you really like it. You want more.

NSFW:
bump
safe_image.php

That little girl is going to grow up and become quite the slut and heroin addict.

PFF, what are you doing in Cali?

Also CH, while winter weather can be a pain in the ass, I have been to LA and I can't honestly ever think of a time where I would be glad to live there. I mean the weather was nice and I did some cool shit while I was there, but living there would make me pull my fucking hair out. Place is crazy.

Jay, you're in the fucking Bahamas? Jealous.
Although I should not complain, I will be in Jamaica next month.

Fuckerzzzzz. I'm in rehab in the mountains of NC, in a bumfuck town of about 5k.

atleast your able to get on BL while in rehab

Jay: bahamas sound awesome right about now, you should go out on the beach n take some pics of you jumpin around in your swim suit...or without it. nothin beats beautiful womenz in beautiful sceneries imo

I live in a bumfuck town of about 6k.

How long you gonna be in rehab for?

I could never understand the appeal; I'm dying up here. I plan on staying up working until July, then I'mma dip back home for a few weeks before going to uni down in Charlotte.

atleast your able to get on BL while in rehab

nothin beats beautiful womenz in beautiful sceneries imo
QFT.
I had to work my ass off for 10 months but now I got my laptop up here, so I'm just chilling %).

Status
Not open for further replies.