NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah dont beef up to much girly

nothing wrong with gettin toned n what not but muscular woman are seldom times sexy

ah shit that show starts at 10pm eastern JB? i thought it was 11 eastern, i just got home from work, ill go turn the tv on n see whats up but i was gonna watch that shit, some dude at work tonight reminded me bout it, swamp people is still my histroy channel favorite tho

EDIT: yep show is on right now, kool tho they are replayin it again at 10 so i recorded it

got muh first test tom, cant decide whether to study tonight n sleep in or veg out tonight n study before class, decisions decisions

Pretty slow right now. So far they haven't done any pillaging and are just planning it but, I can see how this show could get good. Basically so far they're talking about how they've never sailed west to loot and kill and instead always go to the Baltic lands so one can assume that the series will be about the Viking's first trip to Britain. It takes place in like late 700 AD.

To back up what HoL said, it's great when chicks work out but, there's definitely nothing wrong with some jiggle in that ass. It can be too much

NSFW:
2637.jpg
too much. Actually just to be clear I think most guys prefer some jiggle everywhere but, especially the ass and titties.

Last edited:
^^ or perhaps the americas

although i dont think they looted or pillaged any indians when they came here but who knows

either way sounds kool i decided not to watch the rest of it right now cuz i wanna watch it all at once here n a bit

I don't lift heavy weights, I do low weights and lots of reps and I put it up a bit more on the butt machine only because it'll make it bigger hahaha.

but that is not a chick, JB.

I agree Jay. I think that there's definitely something wrong with that chick to want to be like that and I doubt that she got there without using all kinds of drugs. I have coworker who was a big time bodybuilder back in the day and he legit thinks women like that are smoking hot. Not me though. I prefer that my women look like women and have the curves to prove it.

Yeah, when I want a woman, I want her looking like one, if I want a dude, I will go find one.

PLUS, she doesn't even look like a woman, she looks like a straight up man.

is it just me or does the chick in that pic look like her clit is so big its like a lil tiny baby dick pokin out?

no i think its good for girls to try n stay in shape, nothin wrong with keepin toned like i said, but i dont really think of small wieghts lots of reps weight lifting ( i know it is) when i think of weight lifting i just think of throwin up as much weight as one can for like 3 sets of 15 or some shit like that

i really do not like overly muscular women, but since the conversation has come up i will have to admit something

when i was younger n watched wrestlign WWF/WCW n what not, there was something about china doll that i was sexually attracted to, like not always, when she is wrestling she is pretty unnattractive but like when she did herself up n i think she was in a playboy, she looked decent n for some reason i was attracted to her back in the day when she wasnt "wroking/wrestling". most people i have told that to think im crazy n i dont like beefy chicks but china had something goin, plus while her voice is super annoying it was just something about those oddities i kinda liked, i mean i was never obssessed with her n she has never been in like my top 100 (if i ever created one or could even think about it long enough to create a list) but it was more like back then i would think to myself "yea, id fuck china"

well looks like im gonna study tom morning, just popped a valium n some methadone so ima kick it tonight n watch this show n shit, really wish i could smoke some bud right now

EDIT: man this show IS slow

not sure how much more i can handle

Last edited:
I lift heavy weights cause it's awesome.

Check out girlsgonestrong.com.

These chicks are HOT and they bench/squat/deadlift like nobody's business.

NSFW:
Neghar-Fonooni_54kg-weight_zps1a24afab.jpg
this chick deadlifts 260 lbs.

Women who look like the one in the other picture all take testosterone. It's not possible for a woman to look like that naturally cause we dont have enough testosterone naturally.

i would have to disagree. while sure she is a beautiful girl, as of late she has fallen off a bit. her ass is heading into the large and chunky area where as before it was large and some what tone.

Jay, my first of many lessons and points of advice on biology starts with the fundmental act of showing (sharing) your naked, natural and enchanting body with us. I hate to be that guy.but youve come of age and have earned your ODG Stripes. Welcome aboard!

Otherwise well just hit beta up for a lend from shoot :p

KC- please do not turn into a bodybuilder or I will have to vomit all over you if I see you again.

Glad to hear your ass and titties still have jiggle. Noice %)

Jay- have you really never seen Pulp Fiction before? At least you did before it's too late. Catch up to everyone else and watch it 4,000 more times.

True story, that's what's currently in my VCR and seeing you mention it made me just push play.

Another true story, yes i just said VCR.

Whoever mentioned Requiem- That is a very good movie despite making me want to kill myself after every time I see it. But the thing I hate most about that movie, EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE OPIATES KNOWS YOUR PUPILS CONSTRICT WHEN YOU TAKE A HIT, THEY DO NOT DIALATE. If you're going to make a movie, do a little basic research before just assuming all drugs make your pupils larger... You have heard the term "boss skagg", but you've never heard of pinners? The fuck

But the thing I hate most about that movie, EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE OPIATES KNOWS YOUR PUPILS CONSTRICT WHEN YOU TAKE A HIT, THEY DO NOT DIALATE. If you're going to make a movie, do a little basic research before just assuming all drugs make your pupils larger... You have heard the term "boss skagg", but you've never heard of pinners? The fuck

calm your tits.

the dilation was simply for cinematic effect. watching a cut-scene of someone's pupils constricting slightly isn't nearly as dramatic as watching them become enormous.

it annoyed me, as well, but it's just a movie. an aronofksy movie at that.

my biggest gripe about it was harry (leto) shooting into that ulcerated pus-hole of a vein as if he didn't have any other veins/alternative ROAs.

Oh god I know, what the fuck. Find somewhere else to stick that rig! Sure it's possible to get an infection from shooting that can lead to gangrene, but god damn there are other places to shoot, every junkie in the world knows that. Try the other arm, the leg, the foot, the neck (like that bitch from intervention...), hell I've even heard of people on BL hitting in their cock because all of their veins were shot. Most of those are horrible ideas, but surely better than that black canyon that you used to call your arm...

And mine don't constrict slightly, mine nearly disappear. If you know me it's rediculously easy to spot, I have never met anyone that gets pupils as small as mine it's straight up stupid. Makes it hard to see at night, and the worst part is they stay pinned for a long time, they're usually pinned halfway through the next day. At least I have blue eyes though (which appear really bright with no black in them) so bitches tend to compliment my eyes a lot even though I'm too strung out to have a sex drive. It's kind of aggravating though because even though they're not all bloodshot and people may not know to look for small pupils, they have to know something's up; it doesn't look normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.