NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same w the lounge...never even bother going over there because they act like its some secret clubhouse and no n00bz allowed. Anytime i peruse those pages, which is rare, the same few people are ALWAYS online, its weird. I go weeks without visiting bluelight, then get stuck on it for a few weeks, then forget about it for awhile. I swear some people live in the lounge.

Yeah I stay far away from The Lounge. That place scares me.. Hah. And if I'm gonna spend any time on Bluelight, it's going to be in a forum like OD that actually helps people, not just one where people babble about random stupid shit.

The lounge likes to haze their noobs and a lot of people understandably don't go for that. Personally I'm not a fan because there's no drug talk allowed.

There was a time when all I did was post in OD. Even before the social I was in every thread trying to help people...either that or flaming the shit put of someone. But you can only go over the same shit so many times. Then, at some point, you come to the conclusion that BL causes more bad than good and you quit altogether. I haven't posted outside of the social or drugs in the media in a long fucking time. Fuck it I have contributed enough throughout the years....except for money, never gave any of that to BL.

^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^t^^^^^^^
^^^^^^h^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^i^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^s^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^t^^^^^^^
^^^^^^h^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^i^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^s^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Very creative I give it a 8.5.

I stay in the lounge because besides this thread it's the only place where the faggots don't congregagte. Now why did I decide to mod Homeless & BDD again? couldn't fucking tell ya.I just Lounge,

I think I'm going to apply to get a mod stick back, I need one from somewhere.

Unemployment for seasonal workers is a whole different sport then collecting welfare. I don't even look down at people working cash jobs while collectinn unemployment.

Rtrain I have heard that being an emt doesn't really pay that well. Are all the guys in the ambulance equall and get paid the same( except for a supervisior I suppose) like do you take turns driving or is it one guys only job? And I think I would be to tempted to break into the good medicine and I would be fired and or arrested.

Yeah for the most part partners will alternate driving every other call. There are some old, salty vets (who are typically miserable because they probably didn't intend to be an EMT forever) who will only drive. Some companies run things differently, mine leaves it up to the more senior crew member to call the shots, but most people are cool and just play it fair. Some companies put new hires driving restriction for a while once they a first hired.

And yes the pay is pretty low. There is lots of overtime to make up for the low pay, otherwise I would never survive with the pay. You can get steady raises or switch companies to negotiate better pay, but in the end the pay is still crap. I mean some guys in their 40s are making low 20s an hours, so with some OT it is definitely a job you can survive on. But they had to do the job for years. I'm just at a little over 14/hr, start at 13.25 and basically get raises around .60/hr every year.

I always remember the teacher I had for my EMT course told everyone its not a job to do for more than 5 years, if you are then its a mistake. Its a stepping stone to better things, I agree with him.

The medication is only on the paramedic trucks, it takes about 1.5-2 years of school to be one and everyone who does it says the schoolwork is pretty tough. They don't make much more money either, but have way more responsibility. All they carry on an ambulance is 2 vials of 10 mg morphine and 100mcg fentanyl, so its not exactly worth raiding the things, that wouldn't even tough some of the people here. They keep pretty good tabs on it, too, but there has been many cases of medics stealing it, or they shoot themselves up and replace it with saline.

There was a time when all I did was post in OD. Even before the social I was in every thread trying to help people...either that or flaming the shit put of someone. But you can only go over the same shit so many times. Then, at some point, you come to the conclusion that BL causes more bad than good and you quit altogether. I haven't posted outside of the social or drugs in the media in a long fucking time. Fuck it I have contributed enough throughout the years....except for money, never gave any of that to BL.

Yeah OD and BDD were basically all I posted in until I hit about half the post # I have. It does get a little ridiculous repeating oneself to people with the same or very similar questions. The lack of self sufficiency shown can be sad. Even if I have no idea about the answer to someone's question I can typically find it within a few minutes of internet research. It seems every so often I will get motivation to post in OD or BDD, but more often than not I breeze though the latest posts and just not interested.

Congrats RTrain..... I am also union and have a lot of randoms. I am quitting because I am taking to many chances with my job and because I just feel better and perform better when I am clean. After using dope or methadone for close to 15yrs I just enjoy living a normal sober life(it's refreshing and different). My little mamasita also likes me clear eyed so I get more lovin'.

I hate how a small group ruin welfare for those who really need the assistance. I know some single mothers who are struggling and doing everything they can to better themselves. They use the stamps properly and work hard towards a better future by doing everything right. Then their are those that sell drugs and have kid after kid in order to get more assistance. It is such a shame.

I can't even take any prescriptions- Bupe, MDone or benzos. It sucks because I was born missing half a vertebrae and could get any Pk I wanted but the insurance companies and job financiers won't allow any prescriptions because I work in one of the most dangerous job fields in America.

My job didn't test for bupe, thankfully because I wouldn't have passed. They did a 10 panel urine, plus expanded opioids and the hair test which are basically all 5 panel with expanded opoids. I actually talked to my friend today who quit the dept late last year and he says they don't do randoms. But you never they when they might. I know a city near mine does and Boston does, too, they both started it around '07. But that smaller city had a guy miss a 911 call for a infant and then he failed a drug test, plus Boston lost 2 guys around that time(1 had .27 BAC and other had coke in his blood). My town has some financial issues so they might not for that. reason.

A buddy of mine says he went for a union job recently, he is prescribed Subs and he was denied for that, they told him come back in a year and if he tests negative they will hire him. I believe it was the ironworkers union, but I am not sure. He also said they did a cheek swab.

Last edited:
Yeah for the most part partners will alternate driving every other call. There are some old, salty vets (who are typically miserable because they probably didn't intend to be an EMT forever) who will only drive. Some companies run things differently, mine leaves it up to the more senior crew member to call the shots, but most people are cool and just play it fair. Some companies put new hires driving restriction for a while once they a first hired.

And yes the pay is pretty low. There is lots of overtime to make up for the low pay, otherwise I would never survive with the pay. You can get steady raises or switch companies to negotiate better pay, but in the end the pay is still crap. I mean some guys in their 40s are making low 20s an hours, so with some OT it is definitely a job you can survive on. But they had to do the job for years. I'm just at a little over 14/hr, start at 13.25 and basically get raises around .60/hr every year.

I always remember the teacher I had for my EMT course told everyone its not a job to do for more than 5 years, if you are then its a mistake. Its a stepping stone to better things, I agree with him.

The medication is only on the paramedic trucks, it takes about 1.5-2 years of school to be one and everyone who does it says the schoolwork is pretty tough. They don't make much more money either, but have way more responsibility. All they carry on an ambulance is 2 vials of 10 mg morphine and 100mcg fentanyl, so its not exactly worth raiding the things, that wouldn't even tough some of the people here. They keep pretty good tabs on it, too, but there has been many cases of medics stealing it, or they shoot themselves up and replace it with saline..
I would have thought being a first responder and having peoples lives in your hands you would get paid better. Do most people that go into that field work toward becoming a doctor or nurse? Or do they do that for there career like I do with welding?

FUUUUUUCK the lounge. That place is full of just, I don't even know what to call it. But yeah that place sucks balls. I've ended up in there a few times but every time I go there I am reminded of how retarded some people can be.

Completely unlike this guy. He could probably help out welfare situation.

FUUUUUUCK the lounge. That place is full of just, I don't even know what to call it. But yeah that place sucks balls. I've ended up in there a few times but every time I go there I am reminded of how retarded some people can be.

I get phases where ill chill in the lounge for weeks on end and then times where i dont get on BL for months. I started in OD and BDD and then moved onto NASADD and TL and every once in a while when im really high ill just check random parts of the site for anything interesting.

My sentiment exactly. Its like they are writing another language in that place, though I am pretty sure its English. But is might as well be a different language because no one could decipher the nonsense they discuss (if it can even be called discussion).

I would have thought being a first responder and having peoples lives in your hands you would get paid better. Do most people that go into that field work toward becoming a doctor or nurse? Or do they do that for there career like I do with welding?

Almost everyone who gets into it has a goal that is not to be an EMT forever, or very long at all. That is why the guys who end up meandering in the job for half their lives end up being bitter pricks, at least a good deal of the old timers are. I for one did it to help work toward a firefighter job, that may be the most common goal of many entry level EMTs. But I know people who do it to help get Police, nursing, doctor, doctor assistant, hospital tech, etc. Those are all very common. The doctor and nurse hopefuls do it because it can help get them into school, by having direct patient contact and its a real simple way to get that and it provides a general understanding of many aspects of healthcare.

Most agree with the shit pay, but its because the private companies know we are easily replaceable, so they can stiff us. The schooling to be an EMT is pretty short, too, so there is always plenty in supply. There is way too much liability and responsibility for what they pay us. It can suck too because we are the bottom barrel of the healthcare food chain, nurses and dr's will shit on EMTs a lot, demeaning them for having less knowledge or skills than them.

Last edited:
I know some first responders who are FUCKED in the head. My uncle was one. He shot himself in the head in the middle of a phoenix interstate. His suicide note mentioned doing it in the street so no first responders would have to deal with his brain matter. I'm sure having to see all the shit first responders deal with would fuck some people's heads up.

Damn I am nodding some seriously big time balls right now. Nothing like finding Xanax on the floor after you're already totally ripped on opiates :D

How is everyone else doing tonight? Whats up with you memphis?

Last edited:
I stay in the lounge because besides this thread it's the only place where the faggots don't congregagte. Now why did I decide to mod Homeless & BDD again? couldn't fucking tell ya.I just Lounge,

I see it as the exact opposite. I think the lounge has highest volume of faggotry. I can see how.some people get clean and get tired of talking about drugs but still want to be a part of BL so migrate to the lounge fulltime, but I dont like it when those people look down on others who still recreationally use, from chipping to full blown, when they were in those shoes months prior. I see a lot of people over there like this. This is a drug centered forum, after all...

Lol a large number of Loungers are junkies or alcoholics. Other than pastel I don't think anyone is clean.

But you're right; Lounge is prone to fagotree, but that's mostly noobs who tend to fade away.

I'm a few beers deep, a few bong hits, 2mg etizolam, & a dab. Fucking chillen

i dont post much in the lounge at all except the occasional post but i guess i wouldnt count as a lounger then. lol but im clean from heroin and alcohol which is my DOC. I smoke weed now and ive ordered etiz twice including the 2 blisters i got yesterday. im also back on suboxone. so subs and weed for the most part. clean enough for now. ive gained weight, actually have money in my wallet, feel better, etc.

im gonna take some bong rips, plug 3mg sub and SL 1mg etiz. makes for a nice work day.

and if anyone is wondering the etilaam brand is better then consern imo buit theyre both damn good but the etilaam taste like sweet tarts and hit way better for me and i didnt have urges to redose which is nice. just throwing it out there.

idk why im up at 4am today when i dont gotta leave for work till 6. whatever its the weekened already. i havent worked since last thursday lol so its a good thing im double dippin between a check and unemployment for my 3rd week but after next week imma stop cuz if i get caught i owe alot of $$ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.