NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like I might have to be staying away from the ole dope for a long time now. I went in to have my TB test checked at the office and as they said the results for all the other tests were in . I passed the hair and urine screens! I was fucking ecstatic. I walked out of the office and ran back to my car pumping my fist with excitement. 56 days off dope and I passed a test that is suppose to go back 90 days, I feel like I robbed a bank and got away with it.

But the reason I am probably going to have to abstain for now on is they may very well do random testing. I am not sure about my city, but 2 other cities in the same union use random hair testing. 1 city runs randoms every 2 months and pick about 10 guys, so in the end of the year its about half the department who gets tested at one point, and its possible to be tested more than once in a year (this is not my departments procedure, but I will have to try and figure out what it is). I suppose its all for the better, gives me a good reason to stay clean.

Nice, man. Yeah you'll probably not wanna tempt fate and fuck that up. Sounds like a good gig.

I asked him a while back, when he was using "tentram" & he just mentioned something about needing a change or something to that effect. I was away for a while also, but from what I gather he became admin & had his account b& sometime after he stepped down. Then he started under tentram & it all went downhill from there :\. He's still around on FB tho.
Wow banned as an Admin? My curiosity over this story is killing me haha.

But yeah man I've talked to him here and there on FB since I left BL but I never bothered to ask him about what happened on here.

There was a whole big thing that went down with that, involving leftwing and a few other mods at the time too. I don't think we can really get into it. A few people got banned.. then he came back with tentram and was really chill for a while, but kinda fell off the deep end and started really pushing buttons, so he got the boot again. Lot of drama here over the years.
Why can't you get into it? Sr.Staff still trying to control every word anyone says eh?

^^

No comment.. haha.

Did you hear about Knock dying? I don't know if he was on staff when you were. He was an EADD mod. Died shortly after he was thrown off staff last week. There is an RIP thread here if you knew him.

As far as welfare goes there needs to be a change. I wouldn't be opposed to drug testing the applicants but, I'm not sure that would help much. IMO the real system abusers are the ones that are on welfare with food stamps yet are driving around in a brand new Lexus dressed like a Hollywood star. I have no problem helping people that need it but, some of these people are living better than a good chunk of us and that's bs.

Yeah there needs to be much more regulation and restriction on welfare, IMO. I have no problem helping people out who are down on their luck.. that's fine.. but people are on this shit for their whole lives.. families are on it for literally generations, just having more and more kids. So their grandparents were on welfare, their parents, them, their kids will be, etc. It's a fucked system and there is no accountability. There should be strict guidelines with how long you can be on it, and better programs that actually help these fucking people learn skills to get a job to get themselves out of this hole.

But, I don't want to pay for whole generations of families to sit around and be lazy sacks of shit, who then turn around and curse the "rich" people who are paying for them to live and do absolutely nothing, and say it's "unfair" that they are poor and others are not. It's called work ethic.. and it's not even their fault for not having any. The government keeps these people down in the shitter, because in reality, they really don't want it to get better. If there were no more poor people, politicians couldn't come up with all these bullshit programs and special interest groups to funnel money through, and they would no longer have millions of people to promise the world to in order to get their votes. It's all fucked.

/political rant.

We are approaching 1k posts here ladies and gents. Now would be a good time for the next title. If anyone has any ideas post away. Don't be shy

I've always wanted to name a song Last Call at the Xanax Bar, but I never got around to it.

Thanks guys, its definitely not a job I would want to let slip away. I currently work as an EMT, or an ambulance driver to the general public (most EMTs are insulted by that, but I could care less). So many people I work with at the ambulance company hate the job, but you talk to firefighters and you'd be hard pressed to find one who doesn't enjoy their job. Plus it pays way better, better hours, better benefits. Its a step up in almost every aspect.

^^

No comment.. haha.

Did you hear about Knock dying? I don't know if he was on staff when you were. He was an EADD mod. Died shortly after he was thrown off staff last week. There is an RIP thread here if you knew him.

You know, I have meant to say something about this and it reminds me. Am I wrong in saying that the EADD seems to have a lot of regulars who let BL become a bit too much of their personal life? I have perused EADD on several occasions, probably due to things like the link you provided. It just seems there are lots of crazy,drama filled things going on over there.

I remember reading this whole saga (well as much of it as I could until I got bored with it) about some dude who was threatening to kill himself over BL drama and yada yada. Then there was all these people arguing with each other over things they said to him, some justifying what they said to him and others mad at those who said things that depressed the dude. It just seemed to me as a bit overboard,. That shit doesn't go down here on NASADD, its mostly just BSing and talking about random shit.

edit: ^that opinion isn't a direct issue with that guy's death, just made me think of how there is a lot of drama over in that sub forum....idk the circumstances surrounding that situation, it might not have been related to BL drama, but just made me think of it.

Last edited:
There was a lady here that was on welfare and shit and then she won over a million dollars in the lottery. Any normal person would have cancelled there benifits with a large windfall like that. Not this white trash bitch the state took her to court and made her pay back the welfare she collected after she hit the lottery. Karma is a bitch because that poor woman died of a drug overdose. That is why I support drug testing them and politicians too.

We are approaching 1k posts here ladies and gents. Now would be a good time for the next title. If anyone has any ideas post away. Don't be shy

Memphis was fucked by two tranny midgets?

You know, I have meant to say something about this and it reminds me. Am I wrong in saying that the EADD seems to have a lot of regulars who let BL become a bit too much of their personal life? I have perused EADD on several occasions, probably due to things like the link you provided. It just seems there are lots of crazy,drama filled things going on over there.

I remember reading this whole saga (well as much of it as I could until I got bored with it) about some dude who was threatening to kill himself over BL drama and yada yada. Then there was all these people arguing with each other over things they said to him, some justifying what they said to him and others mad at those who said things that depressed the dude. It just seemed to me as a bit overboard,. That shit doesn't go down here on NASADD, its mostly just BSing and talking about random shit.

edit: ^that opinion isn't a direct issue with that guy's death, just made me think of how there is a lot of drama over in that sub forum....idk the circumstances surrounding that situation, it might not have been related to BL drama, but just made me think of it.

Yeah there are some people who take this whole forum entirely too seriously, and thrive on the drama. I stay away from those parts of the boards and those people. It's creepy.

About the people on welfare. i have a question. i was on unbemployment for a few months every winter since 2012. in 2013 i was on unemplyment for awhile after i got laid off and it was only 4 months but i also collected $400 extra by filing even tho i was working. i did the same this year but i got double that. im collecting till next tuesday then ill stop. if im fulltime this winter then i wont have unemployment this winter because ill be full time and wouldnt have to worry about refiling and getting a letter saying i owe them $1200. lol but what im getting at is that do you guys think different of someone who works 40 hours a week from march till november and is laid off till next march? im seasonal so im only unemployed cuz there isnt outside work in the winter to do. id rather work year round tho.

man, guys im feeling superb right noww. feels great

Unemployment is a totally different situation imo. I and I think we are talking about parasites that do as little as possible and just abuse the system in every possible way. Unemployment =/= welfare

Also congrats RT. Happy to hear that shit worked out for you man.

^Idk man, sounds kind of like how a teacher's job is. Do they get some type of unemployment benefits when they are out of work? I want to say they are salary workers, so they probably can't.

Thanks jb, I am pretty pumped about it.

Memphis was fucked by two tranny midgets?

Yeah there are some people who take this whole forum entirely too seriously, and thrive on the drama. I stay away from those parts of the boards and those people. It's creepy.
[/FONT]

Same w the lounge...never even bother going over there because they act like its some secret clubhouse and no n00bz allowed. Anytime i peruse those pages, which is rare, the same few people are ALWAYS online, its weird. I go weeks without visiting bluelight, then get stuck on it for a few weeks, then forget about it for awhile. I swear some people live in the lounge.

Congrats RTrain..... I am also union and have a lot of randoms. I am quitting because I am taking to many chances with my job and because I just feel better and perform better when I am clean. After using dope or methadone for close to 15yrs I just enjoy living a normal sober life(it's refreshing and different). My little mamasita also likes me clear eyed so I get more lovin'.

I hate how a small group ruin welfare for those who really need the assistance. I know some single mothers who are struggling and doing everything they can to better themselves. They use the stamps properly and work hard towards a better future by doing everything right. Then their are those that sell drugs and have kid after kid in order to get more assistance. It is such a shame.

I can't even take any prescriptions- Bupe, MDone or benzos. It sucks because I was born missing half a vertebrae and could get any Pk I wanted but the insurance companies and job financiers won't allow any prescriptions because I work in one of the most dangerous job fields in America.

Unemployment for seasonal workers is a whole different sport then collecting welfare. I don't even look down at people working cash jobs while collectinn unemployment.

Rtrain I have heard that being an emt doesn't really pay that well. Are all the guys in the ambulance equall and get paid the same( except for a supervisior I suppose) like do you take turns driving or is it one guys only job? And I think I would be to tempted to break into the good medicine and I would be fired and or arrested.

Same w the lounge...never even bother going over there because they act like its some secret clubhouse and no n00bz allowed. Anytime i peruse those pages, which is rare, the same few people are ALWAYS online, its weird. I go weeks without visiting bluelight, then get stuck on it for a few weeks, then forget about it for awhile. I swear some people live in the lounge.
half the lounge lives in the lounge. fucking 40,000 posts. people have no lives lol

Unemployment is a totally different situation imo. I and I think we are talking about parasites that do as little as possible and just abuse the system in every possible way. Unemployment =/= welfare

Also congrats RT. Happy to hear that shit worked out for you man.

Yeah i would thin k its different to. if there was winter work i could do i would but im not needed for that. i might be on full time this year cuz my buddy that worked with me at my other job i had before, hes leaving and was full time so maybe ill take his place since its my 3rd year here.

Congrats RTrain..... I am also union and have a lot of randoms. I am quitting because I am taking to many chances with my job and because I just feel better and perform better when I am clean. After using dope or methadone for close to 15yrs I just enjoy living a normal sober life(it's refreshing and different). My little mamasita also likes me clear eyed so I get more lovin'.

I hate how a small group ruin welfare for those who really need the assistance. I know some single mothers who are struggling and doing everything they can to better themselves. They use the stamps properly and work hard towards a better future by doing everything right. Then their are those that sell drugs and have kid after kid in order to get more assistance. It is such a shame.

I can't even take any prescriptions- Bupe, MDone or benzos. It sucks because I was born missing half a vertebrae and could get any Pk I wanted but the insurance companies and job financiers won't allow any prescriptions because I work in one of the most dangerous job fields in America.
Are you telling me if you have a legit perscription from a legit doctor you would lose your job? I thought the hippa laws kept your medical records private? That sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Unemployment for seasonal workers is a whole different sport then collecting welfare. I don't even look down at people working cash jobs while collectinn unemployment.

I think so as well. i work like 8 months out of the year. its a golf course so obviously the only winter work = is refilling bunkers and outting in a shit ton of drain lines like we're doing right now. and last year when i worked 2 jobs which one was the golf course and the other was the job i worked at for 5 years. they fired me in 2011 and asked me back for last summer and i was getting all cash. but now they cant do it on unemployment cuz someone there go tcaught doing it years back when someone who worked a seasonl job like me and got laid off but was working at the pizza shop and they came in to check and he got in trouble along with my boss so now they dont wanna do it and im not giving up my unemployment for that shit hole. im not going back this summer either. ive had enough probs with em

Status
Not open for further replies.