NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy and dope are very similar but, still different highs. I actually like the oxy high more but, it's more expensive and I don't think it has the legs that dope does either.

Another good thing about oxy is that you always know what you're getting. There's little worse than finally getting your hands on some dope to find out that it's garbage but, that can be rectified by finding a reliable connect. Of course as long as the dope is decent it is way more potent than oxy and just makes more sense money wise for anyone with any kind of habit.

One of the weird ones stigma wise (at least with people I know) is plenty of people will short cocaine all night but, think that heroin is just for scumbags or something. IMO once you get into hard core drugs you're no longer above any of them.

Johnny I agree with what you said there. But you are just a lowly junkie I am better than you because I use perscription pills. So you points are no longer valid.

/sarcasm except the first statement which is true.

^Welderman, are you from Detroit? or is it Ohio...didn't you use heroin for awhile too?

ohline deary, i cant reply to your pm on my phone atm for some reason. but ive my laptop back, just need my dongle.

ill go steal some net from my cousin today or drop into the library otherwise.

keep it real homegurl <3

^Welderman, are you from Detroit? or is it Ohio...didn't you use heroin for awhile too?

Don't go bringing up the past to discredit me. Hahaha
Yes I'm from Detroit and have used my share of heroin. I don't see a big difference in either one I don't judge people by the drugs they use either. I know drunks that I wouldn't trust to babysit a goldfish. And I know junkies that I trust with my life. I know sober people that would rip you off. Sure addictions make people do bad things but it doesn't always make them bad people.

12mg shot of dilaudid on top of 3mg of klonopin is NOICE

Mhmm I miss shooting dilaudid. I went on a run for a while a few years ago for about 6 months where I only shot dillie's. They lost their "bang" after a while though but for the time... I got some killer freight train rushes. It has no legs though which is the biggest bummer. That's why I'd take good H over hydromorphone any day.

i got a better chance of finding decent dope here in central queensland than bishop does in tennesee.

ive only used gear from victoria, its pharms otherwise.

i got a better chance of finding decent dope here in central queensland than bishop does in tennesee.

ive only used gear from victoria, its pharms otherwise.

Ahhh, he's down there huh? Yeah, I know it's all mostly oxy and shit down there. Gatta be some H in the major cities though somewhere.

memphis is one of them major cities if im not mistaken.

but what would i know. im just a country boy from australia.

What, you don't have any good dope by you?

I'm sure you know how bullshit it becomes in the SE 8(...

From what I've read if you're above MD or in CA, you're good. (Besides the midwest around Chi-town) Otherwise it's hell. Though in big cities (Memphis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Flahrida, etc.) it's a little better better. In CLT 1g of tar is about 2x the price of 1g powder (1 bun) from NJ. IME.

Anywho, I remember now why NASADDFASASASASSSDD is deadish while EADD * AusDD pop. We have The Lounge. 90% of posters are US.

ausdd doesnt exactly pop anymore but has its moments. hence me hanging with you degenerate junk fiends. i feel at home.

I'm sure you know how bullshit it becomes in the SE 8(...

From what I've read if you're above MD or in CA, you're good. (Besides the midwest around Chi-town) Otherwise it's hell.

^I think that's pretty accurate, but I'd say it'd more be anything Richmond and up, but once you get south of Philly, it's stops being a guarantee outside of the major cities, and I wouldn't really feel good about trying to cold cop in Richmond, but I know there's a lot of dope there. Delaware? Good luck! Basically, Penn, NY, NJ and southern New England.

As far as out west, it's major cities too...but the same thing, anywhere off the major cities it gets less, but it's still there if you look around...but the western US Mexican dealers are hard to approach. I can cold cop anywhere on the East Coast, but I'm always afraid the Mexicans are gonna jump me or shoot me for just asking them for dope...In the Northeast, a lot of dealers cater to white people from the suburbs more it seems

ausdd doesnt exactly pop anymore but has its moments. hence me hanging with you degenerate junk fiends. i feel at home.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's either your generous compliment or I'm high. Either way I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.