NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread for that discussion, guys. :X

Who pissed in your cornflakes? That hunting thread wasn't even a part of NASADD when we began this discussion.

You have broken the most sacred rule of the social, telling the OGs not to talk about something. Plus it typically works quite well to tell not one, but two moderators to do something just because you have a problem with it.

We will let memphis decide your punishment.

Maybe HOL was working hard enough to be set free? He is probably out hunting 2 legged doe. Hopefully he unloads in one. There is also the option on solo hunting with a "hand" gun. That is a good way to go if needed. I have been working up some "hand" loads myself and making sure my barrel is well lubricated.

has anyone talked to HOL lately?
Nah, it's been a long time. I was wondering what happened to him months ago. Hope he's alright.

I did talk to Ohline very briefly a couple of days ago, I remember you asked about her not long ago. She's going thru some shit, but alive nonetheless.

P.s. working for a living sucks balls.
You can fucking say that again.

Maybe HOL was working hard enough to be set free? He is probably out hunting 2 legged doe. Hopefully he unloads in one. There is also the option on solo hunting with a "hand" gun. That is a good way to go if needed. I have been working up some "hand" loads myself and making sure my barrel is well lubricated.
Lol. Took me a second at first cause I'm retarded and it's early.

It's fucking nice man, I don't have to go to regular work today or tomorrow, got a training seminar/class to go to instead. Still get paid for the hours I'm there and get my mileage reimbursed. Also I don't have to be there till 8:30 rather than my usual 6am, the extra sleep is appreciated. Probably shouldn't have done molly the night before attempting to learn things, but oh well fuck it that's the closest thing to a night off I have had in a while. Also, just the fact that I am not around my bosses all day surrounded people who don't know me, nobody will notice if I am altered or not. Planning on having a few beers at lunch today, and I'll grab some oxy (maybe even a little dope, I do have to cut through Hartford on my way home) for tomorrow. This could be a relaxing few days...

What are all you fuckers up to on this Thursday morning?

Getting up and ready to go to work. Thank God that my boss won't be there.

RE: Dead social talk

I have no fucking clue how EADD is poppin' off all the damn time & AusDD is too, but NASASASDSDSS is prepetyally dead, despite the fact the majority of BLers are Amerikans (i'm about 80% sure). And EADD is full of a bunch of fucking cunts who make Europe look like a much worse shit hole than it actually is. My best guess is that everyone is EADD/AusDD is too busy being a polesniffing cuntfaggot to have a social life, so they compensate by postwhoring on BL, whereas we actually do shit IRL for fun.

tentram!

We used to fill up a Social in like 2 days during the glory days, how long does it usually take these days?

Phhtttt I don't even get 2 days in a row off this week. That verk macht frei is corporate brainwashing bullshit anyhow. Still though the economy is rugged. Working people taking it on the chin. Hope everyone's having a blast. Pick up the chickie baby here in a whjle. No pms this month so the valium must have FINALLY started working. How'n the fuck can a dude walk to loud anyway?

you do know we speak English in these parts right?

We used to fill up a Social in like 2 days during the glory days, how long does it usually take these days?

thanks cause of all tyhe stupid rules that wwere puyt in place when the new mods took over a year or 2 ago

we used to be able to talok shit and flame each other and keep it goin for morn then just a post and a response before getting an infraction or warning..im talking back when the mods wher the ones insitgating the fun..now its not even worth the time and effort to post cause 90% of what you post will get erased fro breakingsome lame rule..

"uhh you made fun of the noob or you wernt being PC and offended so and so, heres an infraction, see you in 2 weeks" and then you cant even defend yourself, or appeal the ban..your just stuck with it even if it was bc the mod misunderstod what you were sayimng and took it the wring way cause they got a hard on for you and are looking to ban you cause ytou sneezed or soemthing

should being back /red/light

Last edited:
No fucktard, he was talking about the OD social days. Where most of this crew started. Pretty sure NASADD social never hit 1000 posts in 36 hours.

when the fuck do you speak english

Look who it is!

Good to see you back woman <3

And don't be so hard. Once in a while chink does speak engggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

god damnit a CWE takes wayyy too long when you're borderline running late for work

ohline! whats up, you beautiful, wonderful, sole token female around at the moment?

hope youre well, darlin.

And don't be so hard. Once in a while chink does speak engggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i giggled.

<3

ohline! whats up, you beautiful, wonderful, sole token female around at the moment?

hope youre well, darlin.

i'm alive at least. i've certainly been worse than i am at the moment. watching some UFC.. seeing people beat the crap out of other people always seems to make me feel better.

how the shit are you, buddy?

Don't everyone post at once we might crash the server. Hope everyone had a nice Saturday afternoon/night. I did a whole lot of nothing and feel good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.