NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. She hasn't been on AIM either. I'm gonna try to get in touch with her tomorrow I think because I've been worried about her lately too.

Hollyyy cow! People still use AIM? God... I remember using it back in middleschool & that was some time ago..

Hollyyy cow! People still use AIM? God... I remember using it back in middleschool & that was some time ago..

Yeah, why not? That's funny you are not the first person I've heard say that. Has something new come along to replace it or something?

I used AIM back in middle school to. I just got an acct back but I only use it to talk to like 2 BLer's or I wouldn't have it.

Yeah, why not? That's funny you are not the first person I've heard say that. Has something new come along to replace it or something?

No, it's just that it's so old and nobody really uses it anymore. Nobody as in - None of my friends.
I thought it died out, just like the dinosaurs. lol.
Most people switched over to MSN messenger, but meh... I don't even use that anymore either.

i met this chick on beale and got her number, have also been spending time with this chick i have known for awhile. got two on the line, lets see if i cant get atleast ONE in this weekend. who knows maybe the stars will align and i can pull both.

looks like i will be juggling two females this weekend. me and the chick i met on beale street are going to go downtown to "The Flying Saucer". if you are ever in memphis you should check this place out. it has literally over 100 different types of beers on draught with prices ranging from $3-$45 A BEER. they have 3 beers in there that are over $40. they have a deal where you get your own saucer and a party when you have had one of every type of beer they sell (only 3 are allowed per visit) as in you can drink all the beer you want only 3 will count towards your saucer reward party.....anyway....after that we are going to see some local band play in a club on beale street. should be a fun night...this will be friday night

female number two, the one i have known for awhile, wants to get some bud and bars (bars for her if i take bars around this girl she will hate me, possibly hit me and then never talk to me again) some beers and pre game it at her place. we are going to play it by ear and go out if we have the urge to get out of the house. she has already given me the green light that i can stay at her place so i am not concerned about leaving the house tbqh.

problems that could arise: the girl im taking out friday night night has already mentioned that if it goes well she would be down to go out saturday night. she has also already invited me to her cousin's "going away party".....apparently her cousin is moving to some foreign country to be one of those peace corps queers.

do you think i could pull off going to the going away party from like noon to 4 or 5 then go to female #2?

i have never had to juggle females before, i am kind of new to this multiple females on my jock deal

this place needs to liven the fuck up. i dont know where everyone has been but we need to keep this place going.....JB, wiggi, ohline, welderman, skillz, nowdub, shake, anyone......? where yall at?

^ I've been busy as hell with work and school. I have a biochemistry test tomorrow and it's harvest time at work.

Last edited:
this place needs to liven the fuck up. i dont know where everyone has been but we need to keep this place going.....JB, wiggi, ohline, welderman, skillz, nowdub, shake, anyone......? where yall at?

Hey there buddy I have terrible advice and judgement but ill give you my .02$ worth. Let me just preface this with a little bit about me. I have been wanting to clean up for a bit and haven't used dope in a long time but eat pills like tic tacks. I have been taking the lowest dose of sub to keep me from killing everyone I come a cross. Yesterday I go to my friends hous and he is very sick and don't get paid till Friday. Me being the buddy I am say fuck it I want to get high too. So we score some dope and I toot a big line and he shoots his telling me how I'm wasting it by snorting. I have been wanting to shoot for a long time but know its a bad idea for me because the woman will find out and want to do it too. I see how high he gets and I don't shoot but take my shit home. Woman and I toot down the overpriced dope and don't even get that high. It was about .3 that we did and I know 90mg of oxy or hydrocodone would have got me a nice glow. Now I wish I would have shot it to catch a good high and may end up doing that soon because I'm a fucking idiot like that.

So now you know how my mind works here is my advice with your predicament. Take #1 out as planned but decline going the going away party for the peace corp queer. You are gonna be way out of place and already meeting her family this soon? Fuck that gotta keep her wanting more. What are you gonna say to leave that party to go bang chick#2. Everyone will want you to stay to get to know you. Maybe Barr out Friday night that way she won't want to see you Saturday?

Maybe ill add more later I just popped some Valium to stop the dope cravings when it kicks in ill get back with some more of my fucked up advice for you.

man im around i just dont have much time to keep up with BL and post. Im always reading this shit though. Also been on a bit of a binge the last 2 weeks with some fire H up here. And with the juggling females thing man its get to be more stressful than that pussy is worth. Ive been doing it all summer with 3-5 of em and ive let em all go since im moving back to arkansas next month. But damn it got hairy sometimes haha.

@welderman its not like a family party. They are the same age and grew up togethr.

It's the motha fucking weekend and I got paid from both jobs today so I just copped 18 bags of some pretty good dope. I also got a sub strip for after I'm done so I don't gotta worry about aches and pains so that is a VERY good thing.

Feels good man.

did you put a hit on dat bitch who done you in not long back memph?

second girl is gonna date rape and do you in as well. shes friends with original thief.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.