NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be asleep by now if I were you.

Bout to get my hands on some more oxy in a few if this guy stops fucking stringing me along. I almost bought a bundle today but I talked myself out of it.

Then I'm gonna sit there all nice and cozy and watch a demolition derby tonight because there is not enough car on car violence in the world to satisfy my needs but I figure it should be pretty pleasing while high.

Hell ya man. I'd love to drive in a demo derby. Not too sure about driving in one of those figure 8 races though. Getting t-boned at speed is not as appealing to me.
I am going to a figure 8 race Friday and a demo derby Saturday. Car on car violence is great entertainment and a handful of oxy would make it that much better. I had a handful today that I planned on taking tomorrow but I overpowered my self control today and ate it all just like I knew I would. I had lied to myself and said I would save it but deep down I knew as soon as I got it they would be gone. Oh well I got some subs as back up and beer is more appropriate for Motorsports anyway.

Next time we have a bluelight meet up it should be at a demo derby or figure 8.

Hell ya man. I'd love to drive in a demo derby. Not too sure about driving in one of those figure 8 races though. Getting t-boned at speed is not as appealing to me.
Yeah, I've always wanted to be in one too, it's be fucking awesome. But I've coincidentally never had my shit together enough during demo season year after year (no matter how well I was doing earlier that year) to have a few hundred bucks to throw away on crashing a car on purpose. I'm not worried about getting hurt in the demo or even in a figure 8. I have been in my fair share of serious accidents over the years that I'm pretty sure by now I know I can take a hit alright and carry on as usual. I may be an inch shorter than I was 5 years ago and have bad hips and bum knees, but car crashes don't make me bat an eye.

Next year I actually plan to use my semi-recently crashed Z in the 24 hours of lemons race (which now just sitting around although it would totally be easy enough to get it in good enough shape to run there).

It should be a fucking blast, and it's to the point with that car where I feel it could/would the proper final purpose/send off. I've had a lot of fun with that car and I've been through so fucking much with it that it's kind of a sentimental issue by now but I would be happy to use it that way in its end days. The thing is done, I know it, but rather than junking it or selling it as a parts car I can at least continue to enjoy it till there finally really is just nothing left.

Yeah, I've always wanted to be in one too, it's be fucking awesome. But I've coincidentally never had my shit together enough during demo season year after year (no matter how well I was doing earlier that year) to have a few hundred bucks to throw away on crashing a car on purpose. I'm not worried about getting hurt in the demo or even in a figure 8. I have been in my fair share of serious accidents over the years that I'm pretty sure by now I know I can take a hit alright and carry on as usual. I may be an inch shorter than I was 5 years ago and have bad hips and bum knees, but car crashes don't make me bat an eye.

Next year I actually plan to use my semi-recently crashed Z in the 24 hours of lemons race (which now just sitting around although it would totally be easy enough to get it in good enough shape to run there).

It should be a fucking blast, and it's to the point with that car where I feel it could/would the proper final purpose/send off. I've had a lot of fun with that car and I've been through so fucking much with it that it's kind of a sentimental issue by now but I would be happy to use it that way in its end days. The thing is done, I know it, but rather than junking it or selling it as a parts car I can at least continue to enjoy it till there finally really is just nothing left.

Fuckin' sweet, bro. Good luck in the 24 hour lemons race. It takes alot of stamina & endurance to compete in those kind of races.
Man, I'll tell you what. I love driving, I have a passion for it. It takes alot of guts & balls to race. If I ever had the chance to compete in a race, and I had the proper gear to do so, I'd do it in a heart beat.
You're lucky man. I'd kill to have the chance to compete in the 24 hr lemon race. I hope ya the best of luck. Drop the hammer!

Welder man, when I hit the lottery I'll be sure to hook up the first annual NASADD social demo derby and figure 8 race. You and I can whip up a few tanks for the occasion.

Junkydays, it does no doubt take balls to really race but, it's also an expensive ass hobby.

And every day that you want to waste, that you want to waste, you can
And every day that you want to wake up, and you want to wake, you can
And every day that you want to change, that you want to change, yeah

I heard that song tripping balls on LSD with another Bluelighter and those lyrics really touched me.

Welder man, when I hit the lottery I'll be sure to hook up the first annual NASADD social demo derby and figure 8 race. You and I can whip up a few tanks for the occasion.

Junkydays, it does no doubt take balls to really race but, it's also an expensive ass hobby.
As long as they don't test us for performance enhancing drugs we will win that thing. We don't want to get our title stripped and an asterisk by our name.

I hope ya the best of luck. Drop the hammer!
Thanks man. It'll be a while before that happens anyway, but I'll definitely let yall know when I run it.
Be sure to look for the RecklessWOT Motorsports 280ZX in front of the pack

That's why I'm going for the lemons race, it's the only race I can afford to run in lol. All cars must be worth < $500

As long as they don't test us for performance enhancing drugs we will win that thing. We don't want to get our title stripped and an asterisk by our name.

Heh, I always kind of figured if I was ever going to run a demolition derby I'd get nice and drunk first. What am I gonna do, get a DUI? Oh no I might hit another car lol.

If there's one thing I can do pretty well while drinking, smashing the fuck out of a shitty car then putting it back in gear and hitting the gas would just about top the list.

^ that made me lol. The fucking safety gear for that race is worth way more then the cars.

hi social. memph ima have minutes on that cell of mine in the morning you really should hit a negro up

Nah. She hasn't been on AIM either. I'm gonna try to get in touch with her tomorrow I think because I've been worried about her lately too.

Status
Not open for further replies.