The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.
on behalf of memphis and his shit connection, NASASADSDSASSASASDASSDS song 'o' the day:

youngbloodz ft. big boi - 85 south

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxJsCc128MI

NSFW:
Intro: yeah, you know what im talking about eight town connection right here u got youngbloodz featuring daddy fat sack you know what im talkin about outkast you know what im talkin about, yeah like this

(chorus)x2
I know you waiting for daddy, it won't be long shorty be patient cause im comin to you. Ridin dirty on 85, slow takin it easy i dont want nothing to keep me from you.

Now the wind blows as im on 85, and shiftin good, with a six pack of that colt 45 just like i should, and if i could i will i might get blowed tonight, if things go right im gonna cut this ho tonight, so i get a call from this broad when the game she aint ready but still in D's she on her knees keepin things steady, like betty crocker the face doctor, she says she swallows with passion, so now she bragging, lagging behind with questions she now be askin, so time is passin, now im mashin, on im gone livin in a world of ho, so i suppose it goin down teepee your city cause in these parts theres nothin but hard times, now shorty please, really.

(Chorus)x2

Shiiit, im lookin for anything with a cut em' up like everything with my stable sir lucious witha left foot is ready willing and able but these hoes will get on your nerves, fuck all that, kickin them to the curb(curb) your like an intolerance you let the ho swallow it , get off in your impala, and stab out to a cajun rat house, to the jamaica cat house, to the college frat house witha girl you just met house, that rat house and get you some scuds she aint your girl, skeet skeet, went off and dip boy, im slick as a curl, smooth as a pearl, dont dont be giving no gifts boy, on the first date on the worst date, im goin all the way on the first plate, like hail mary's and feild goals, i think i was put here to drill hoes, for real though, while you blowing my boy im off in your purse, im gettin my gas money, then im back off on the expressway in up out this burst, yeah

(Chorus)x2

Man this shit gettin crazy, this girl wants to face me, met her under that weed told me that her name was stacey, bad little bitch add straight to my collection, jump in my Lac in my pocket got protection, for things to go to down, see i aint playin around, got half a tank of gas, im 85 south bound, its a long ass way, im from the 20 side of things, she said it was dead serious hot, like some lighter flames, so you know how it go, im the nigga she da ho, she told me some mo', wash up my caddillac do', my hands on the grain my pimp down to the ground, aint got my license back so i need to slow down, now i scrappin the floor, showty aint got on no draws, man im breakin the law, tryin to get to this broad, i dont know what it is but showty fine as hell, slim and tight that i like straight from ATL, showty yeah.

(Chorus)x2

nothing much from what i know, just typical shitty storm stuff.

knocked out power for like 220k people but it was restored shortly thereafter.

it would appear that even with a hurricane approaching, not shit happens in new hampshire.

about those amish...

thomas edison only harnessed electricity like 130years ago or so...i dont get how they can live in the stone age like that..they are afraid of change cause they think all the young people will leave and i dunno i think they are backwards with that...i think they would be bigger as a religion if they wernt so strict and didnt live in the stone age. some of their values are admireable but they just go about it all wrong.

i wouldnt mind gettin me an amish chick, i bet they are a bunch of freaks being so sheltered..like that one chick with the dentures, shes by far the ugliest one of the 3 but shes been married and has got a kid but yet she freaks out and talks about having morals and all this shit when the stripper came...yeah right, she ho'd it up for a little while and was afraid to get exposed, thats why she acts like that..shes not miss perfect like she claims to be

been franklin harnessed electricity, remember the kite story

edison was the 1st to invent the light bulb...allegedly

also, my family is from Amish country in Ohio, there is nothin funnier then eye fuckin the shit out of the amish ladies at thier restaurants n shit, they get soo pissed, the guys n the girls when you're blatantly checking the ladies out

i took 5mg of adderall

i am fucking wired.

going off on folks on the phone likes its my job and then having to call back and apologize and shit. OH MY GOD I HATE THIS FEELING. but im getting so much work done.

5mg............5 fucking mg of this shit has me talking my ass off and my balls sweating. htf do people take this on purpose, for recreation. someone gave me a 10mg pill like 3 weeks ago and i was hella tired and split it in two now i am going to run a marathon.

i used to hate rakin my adderall

but for whatever reason a few months ago wheni started takin it for this semester i have started to like it more n more

took it today for my test n its midely enjoyable, like not hella good or anything but its oddly pleasent

on behalf of memphis and his shit connection, NASASADSDSASSASASDASSDS song 'o' the day:

youngbloodz ft. big boi - 85 south

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxJsCc128MI

]
this is a classic song and big boi really snapped on it

what!? i think she is best looking one.

i guess its just personal preferance cause i think the puerto rican one is the best looking one, her looks get kind of annoying wit hthem wide eyes but thqts better then being a stuck up bitch like the one and a crazy psycho like the other..i will say the one you like rebecca has a nice fat ass though but im sure thtas jhust from poppin out a kid..the girl isnt even 21 an that will be her second marriage

been franklin harnessed electricity, remember the kite story

edison was the 1st to invent the light bulb...allegedly

also, my family is from Amish country in Ohio, there is nothin funnier then eye fuckin the shit out of the amish ladies at thier restaurants n shit, they get soo pissed, the guys n the girls when you're blatantly checking the ladies out

i always though ben franklin invented what electricty was and the theory behind it but edison was the one who figured out how to use it..but youre right edison invented the lightbulb so i guess iwas wrong and had it confused..

thats funny your checkin out the girls and they get upset..so the amish got some cute girls or were you just doing it to make them feel uncomfortable? on the show jerimiah went back home to talk to his ex g.f or whatever she was, her name was ivy i think and i was supprised on how good lookin she was, she was hotter then any of the fgirls on the show

i took 5mg of adderall
i am fucking wired. 5mg............5 fucking mg of this shit has me talking my ass off and my balls sweating. htf do people take this on purpose, for recreation. someone gave me a 10mg pill like 3 weeks ago and i was hella tired and split it in two now i am going to run a marathon.

this is why i dont take the addys ,i got the whole script from my sister which is like 10mg but theres like 100pills plus theres some ritalin in it too and since i hate uppers so much i just never have found time to take them, i took ritalin once to clean my room and i havent touched eitehr of them since..i really doint know why though

maybe one was ER and the other was IR and thats why he neeed just a little?

i took 5mg of adderall

i am fucking wired.

going off on folks on the phone likes its my job and then having to call back and apologize and shit. OH MY GOD I HATE THIS FEELING. but im getting so much work done.

5mg............5 fucking mg of this shit has me talking my ass off and my balls sweating. htf do people take this on purpose, for recreation. someone gave me a 10mg pill like 3 weeks ago and i was hella tired and split it in two now i am going to run a marathon.

you speed freak fucking junkie! you better not end up getting hooked on the shit, mayne or i'll buy a ticket to memphis to kick your arse.

take it from an ex IV meth junky, you don't want to get a 'phet habit happening especially if you're using opiates. you'll be using speed through the day then using dilauded at night to come down, then you'll end up speedballing.

just be careful, bro. and don't go increasing your doses if 5mg is enough to get you wired as it is.

ohline said:
watching silva just completely drop his hands and letting bonnar tee off on him was fucking hilarious. i love how much he taunts people relentlessly during fights but is so respectful afterwards.

and if you haven't seen the rory macdonald vs. nate diaz fight yet you should really watch it. i love the diaz brothers but rory completely tools nate in a way i've never seen before. such a good'n. rory is a fucking beast.

haha yes, i love the taunting, it makes it all the better. i watched the title fight between jones and sugar and was highly disappointed - it was fucking shit and not one highlight of the fight at all, apart from maybe those couple elbows jones got into him. meh.

i'll have a look for the rory macdonal v nate diaz fight as well. if my uncle doesn't have it i'll find a torrent for it.

i slept for 36 hours straight, woke up this morning shaking and dehydrated and feeling like absolute ass, more so because i had a few appt's to go to today. so as soon as i got home, was hydrated and had food in me got me a shot of morph set up (obviously hadn't dosed in the time i was asleep) and it hit me like a fucking tonne of bricks. it took the breath out of me for a good 5 mins and felt sooooo fucking good. now i'm looking forward to another massage from my aunt soon.

got me some more part time work doing some painting for a friend of the family so will be rolling in more dough, booyeah!

what are you fuckers up to, eh?

Chinky: the amish chicks arent what most would call attractive since they live in the 1700s but you'll see girls who woulda had potential if they could wear make up n shit (a few atleast)

but yea i mostly did it just to see thier reactions

i like it when guys put their hands down and tell the otehr guy to "hit me" and the other guy proceeds to drop the guy after the guy was all cocky and told him to hit him again..

i seen that in a street fight once when the guy(my friend) got swung on after he pushed this guy and the guy just threw a weak punch and we all kind of laughed cause the guy just didnt put a good swing into it and my buddy laughed in his face basiclly was like "you hit like a bitch, go ahead and hit me again, ill let you before i beat you ass" and dude didnt really let him finish what he was saying and stuck him sqaure on the chin and dude(my buddy) dropped like a sack of potatoes and not we where laughing art my friend and the other guy then got balls and stood over talkin shit and then kicked him... well that was a bad move, we were ok with you KOing our friend and tlaking shit cause our friend did start it but that was a bad choice kickin him and so then my other friend jumped on that guy and beat him til he was bloody, like really bad.. so after a good minuite and the other guys friend, who i ended up hitting a few times cause i thought he was tryin to jump in but really he was just trying to pull his friend away, was beggin to stop and so i pulled my dude off the otehr guy and we all just left (this all happened in the outdoor patio of a bar ) cause we wernt tryin to go to jail. but we got to the car and we just laughed and laughed about it cause my friend was acting like a tough guy talkin shit and ended up getting knocked out, just cause the guy put a really good, technical swing on him but also cause that guy fucked up. instead of just walkin away thewinner, he started talkin shit and then kjicked him..and he really got fucked up for doin that

we still make fun of him for that night..cause the guy was a little smaller and just the way it happened "you hit like a bitch..go ahead and hit me ag..." and BOOM fuckin out cold lol

Last edited:
That 5 mg did that to you. I never did amps much either, but I needed at least like 20-30 mg to feel any real effects.

i have always been sensitive to amps. 10mg has me grinding my teeth and lighting into anyone who comes near me. fucking hate it.

you speed freak fucking junkie! you better not end up getting hooked on the shit, mayne or i'll buy a ticket to memphis to kick your arse.

take it from an ex IV meth junky, you don't want to get a 'phet habit happening especially if you're using opiates. you'll be using speed through the day then using dilauded at night to come down, then you'll end up speedballing.

just be careful, bro. and don't go increasing your doses if 5mg is enough to get you wired as it is.

haha yes, i love the taunting, it makes it all the better. i watched the title fight between jones and sugar and was highly disappointed - it was fucking shit and not one highlight of the fight at all, apart from maybe those couple elbows jones got into him. meh.

i'll have a look for the rory macdonal v nate diaz fight as well. if my uncle doesn't have it i'll find a torrent for it.

i slept for 36 hours straight, woke up this morning shaking and dehydrated and feeling like absolute ass, more so because i had a few appt's to go to today. so as soon as i got home, was hydrated and had food in me got me a shot of morph set up (obviously hadn't dosed in the time i was asleep) and it hit me like a fucking tonne of bricks. it took the breath out of me for a good 5 mins and felt sooooo fucking good. now i'm looking forward to another massage from my aunt soon.

got me some more part time work doing some painting for a friend of the family so will be rolling in more dough, booyeah!

what are you fuckers up to, eh?

LOL, no worries man. about the only thing i enjoy about amps is the amount of work i get done and it does put me in a pretty good mood, just makes me agressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.