• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nangs.... the irony of the loop - is it just me?

[Edit: Please do not post people's real names on Bluelight. BigTrancer :) ]
very nice post. you have obviously thought about this even more than me. =)
you should have come to twisted it was greaaat. i didnt get carded on my way in either. and you should have been at hijinx's, corch's and mdma-4-all's recovery. did more nangs than i ever have, it was one of the strangest mornings of my life.
the way it works with your memory is insane.
its like you try and try to explain what the nang was like but its impossible because you forget what nanging is like until next time you nang.
sometimes you think you remember, but you dont.
i also think there is a reverse tolerance to a certain point every nang session. like the 2nd is more intense than the 1st, but the 3rd is more intense than the 2nd. but it doesnt last forever. after maybe 10 or so they are all different. some are still intense but some are really forgettable.
i did find double ballons more intense just because you can go back for that bit more and last a bit longer. sometimes its like it never ends.
until it ends.
fucking time loops.
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Nangs are the stupidest thing in the world.
I have a new theory about them. All it involves is a complete loss of short-term memory. It's like electric shock therapy for depressed people, all it does is erase the memory of being depressed, so they are no longer depressed.
All nangs do is erase your short-term memory leaving a clean slate for drugs to wreak their havoc upon. That is why nangs stoned is so much more intense than straight. it makes sense to me. Nangs are stupid. I hate them. What's worse is I know that I'm going to do them again. Nangs are the most pointless thing in the world.
In the future there may be a trip report about this or maybe not.
ps. DXM sux.

If you're looking for the great Nang truth, then you've got to use the right combinations. While MDMA + Nitrous is great for euphoria, the true secrets are revealed with Nangs + acid!
The most intense experience in my life as yet has been lying against a speaker with some incredible pytrance pumping through it, tripping on acid and downing a balloon full of nitrous. It was incredible, the enormous gratefullness for being alive, so much so that my ego merged with that of a chick I know. I became her and everything I did, like moving my facial expression was mirrored in my mind with her face and that expression. It wasn't until the bulb wore off and reality came back that I became me again.
Anyway enough anecdotes. The truth about the loops is rather simple; The mind operates on loops, thats how the brain works. It will run a loop continually until it is resolved and then move on the another one. This is done MILLIONS of times every second in your brain. I've experienced this, on acid + nitrous I reached the point of no return, and slowly my senses began to gather themselves again, in tiny loops, building up themselves into bigger loops. First my hearing would listen for sounds which could be used to locate myself in this foriegn enviroment (foriegn because I'd just come out of an intense experience), so your mind tries to work out where you are, to find the physical location of the ego. And I could see all these tiny loops working to slowly bring me back to reality.
So the nang loops are a result of your internal machine being slowed to a standstill, you're running the same loops because they're the initial loops the mind runs every single second to keep you in touch with reality. Nangs are an anisthetic, they knock you out.
But I'll agree with cancle, they sure are stupid.

^^^I don't think ocean master will ever be the same ;)
Anyone wanting an audio copy and transcription of the above event occuring please e-mail either R-Cless or I. $5 should cover the mail. Maybe we could put them up on the net somewhere hmm..
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: cancle ]

Sadly, the loop has not ended :(
Just woke up from a nang, screaming 'YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!' at God or someone.
This is a standard nang for me ;)
6 months and counting...

OMG! R-Cless!! at last someone else who had a scary experiance, when i did 10 nangs in a row, i thought i had woken up inside a cage on a train platform, and the train leaves wif out me, it was DAMN scary!! :)

Originally posted by Jakoz:
Sadly, the loop has not ended :(
Just woke up from a nang, screaming 'YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!' at God or someone.
This is a standard nang for me ;)
6 months and counting...

<--- had a similar experience on sunday.
I came out of it cheering and punching the air and feeling good cos I worked it out... then promptly forgot what it was :)

Jakoz, was someone actually there? I mean like, did you point or direct your scream at a person who was physically there thinking they were someone else??
I had one like that at Belmont Ministry. I ended up yelling at the top of my voice at the immense crowd of people walking around the racecourse grounds yelling "Hey!! who's there!?!!"
My theory is that when I was in nangland I could hear these people but not see them...and when I thought I could see them, I couldnt and only imagined them. I mean....what the hell are people doing in nangland if i am the only one supposed to be there!!!! so i yelled at them...hehe and opened my eyes and saw 1000 people and was very very embarrassed....

That one was at an entity that I was screaming at, not a person...
But a couple of weeks ago I woke up looking at primus, who was himself waking up. I went insane, believing that , watching him wake up, that I was out of my bdy and watching myself wake up. Went nuts for a while believing I could read and control his thoughts, since he was my body, but also that I had my own thoughts, since I was by sould lifted from my body. Thoughts went in stereo like this for a while... a sensation of two minds sharing the same brainspace, and I sorta lost it :)
Aaah, nangs :)

I had a funny experience a first-timer once. We went out to the car one night while mucking around at some melb clubs. Me, my bro and another friend who are no stranger to the nitrous experience, and one newcomer were sitting in the car. We each loaded up a single and inhaled - typical nitrous experience I would have thought...
However...
We came to, to hear the new guy saying "nah nah.. no way.. huh?... what? fuck off, u guys are playing with me.. fuck off FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF *slam* *slam*" - now the slamming sounds were him punching his fists into the back of my chair and he sounded like he was totally losing his shit.
I think he didn't realise what was happening in his head and he thought we were fucking with him or something - perhaps it was that nitrous is so dissimilar to anything he'd tried before, or maybe he had a touch of paranoia about a new experience in a city carpark, or whatever. But that's the first time I've seen anyone *not* like nitrous on the first try.
Two minutes later he was back in control and he was awed at the experience, but I think it was just that little bit hard for him to handle when it came out of the blue like that. I dunno if he'll try them again, but I guess that was an interesting experience for him to talk about.
BigTrancer :)

BT: that was like my first time as I posted earlier. I think it was only the fact I'd done a little bit of acid before and I had an idea what tripping can feel like that kept me under control. I was very very scared for most of it, but as soon as I came too I was awestruck.

yeah....nangs are great :) I'd just like to add that GHB + nitrous + mdma = really really insane...I'm still thinking about that weekend....in a good way :)

This is a crazy discussion, Ill definately come back with a loaded bulby.
Ive only just started to nang a bit and Ive found that each time I remember my first set of audio repeats, is that a loop of sorts?? On my first visits to nangland I got a line from a seinfeld episode repeating for ages, but now each time I remember that and the repeat happens again.
Once I tried to find where my concusness existed and its relation to the hallucination, I found a gap where one side was normal(the observer, me!) and one side was in nang-land and the gap was about 2cm or so. Then I broke down into laughter because even if it made sense it didnt help me at all.
Just one more point, I can remember stuff from nang-land if I make a special point to remember it or I associate it with something in reality, the above story is an example.

The following is nothing but rambling conjecture and most likely only applicable to myself :)
I think I may have the answer to the loop.
Basically the revelation is that the nitrous experience is the "ULTIMATE HUMAN JOKE" (I got the feeling that it should be capitalised).
It is similar to buying lottery tickets. Despite the astronomical odds, due to our flawed nature people buy tickets because of the tantalising prize. All gambling agencies make money and therefore playing them you will probably lose overall. Yet heaps and heaps of people gamble.
In some ways nitrous could be called the "ultimate human exploitation". Because it exploits a flaw in our nature so perfectly. But there is more to it than that. The incredible irony it creates is what makes it such a joke.
I was already on E (1 x-file + 1/2 blue fish) and a fair amount of weed. Over the night I would have done about 25 bulbs with a maximum of 4 twice.
Anyway this is my experience where I think I managed to capture the revelation,
I start by loading the bulbs into the bulberater and inhaling 4 breaths of nitrous. I lie down and go into a world of shapes and colors. Shortly the realisation comes, that humans are doomed to repeat doing bulbs. The revelation is that bulbs are the perfect tool to manipulate us into doing more in such a humiliating way. I understand why I kept doing bulbs in the past and finally I get it, but I don't comprehend that I will forget this. Which for me is why it is so fucking ironic. After this the realisation slides away progressively and I see shapes with personalities interact with me and other shapes. I feel pleasure and sometimes pain(but not real pain). Finally I wake back into the world with no understanding of how much time has passed. I sit up immediately with my vision in diamonds, sound going spastic and feeling as if I have just suddenly blacked our for no reason, with no understanding of what is happening. Eventually I realise I have done nitrous and laugh at the irony of forgetting the revelation again. However this time after I return I say nitrous is the ultimate human joke. With this tool I manage to tweak my memory until it yeilds the answer.
Generally this is what I experience off multiple bulbs except for holding onto the revelation, sort of. Each time has different feels and colors, but overall it is the same thing. I don't get de ja-vu nor do I add onto the loop, they are just different. I don't know if I always get this same revelation.
This answer doesn't really satisfy my me though :( It does make sense why the loop is so incredibly ironic though.
I don't believe in any kind of higher power so I don't believe there is a magical revelation. Maybe everyone has a different revelation every time, maybe there is no revelation and we just think there was. Perhaps the real experience is nothing like what we remember, perhaps it is torture but we don't remember it.
Whatever we really do or do not realise, I think nitrous really is the ultimate human joke. We just keep getting sucked in.. :)

Man this is weird.. When ever ive done bulbs its done virtually nothing to my thaught process.. I get an intense body rush and feel very relaxed, a little euphoric aswell.
One night after bulbs, atleast an hour or two later though, lieing in bed I did experience a loop interestingly enough. This wasnt just a loop of my thaught process, it was a loop of everything. My vision, My movement, My thaughts aswell.. I was siniging a tune in my head at the time, and it sounded like a skipping cd. The only loop lasted about 4 iterations, but man it was weird, and ive never experinced it while actually having a bulb.

It is similar to buying lottery tickets. Despite the astronomical odds, due to our flawed nature people buy tickets because of the tantalising prize. All gambling agencies make money and therefore playing them you will probably lose overall. Yet heaps and heaps of people gamble.
Luckily I am the anti-human (see my rants I go on about at various parties in victoria) and do not suffer from the typical human flaws. I have never brought a tattslotto ticket in my life :) And Im nearly out of the 20-something age group :)

BT: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I Really wanna try nangs now, shit that was a funny story.

Im starting a thread in other-drugs to find why reverse tolerance occurs, if youve got any info please bring it.
cheers.