• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nangs.... the irony of the loop - is it just me?

But this sounds scarily familiar to like when i was a kid n we used to make each other pass out, or have bin put in a sleeper hold. Now ive never had a nang, But i was there happy fuzzy n in farmiliar surroundings sort of doing this goofy laugh and laughter gradually appeared.. were they laughing with me NO WAIT there laughing at me. But why? WHY AM I ON THE GROUND. Im in melbourne(were i used to live) No wait im at school.. In SYDNEY.. Those are my friends laughing at Me.. I ask "what?" "whats going on" M says "i put u in the sleeper hold" I said "no but.." M says "nah i did man" OHH FUCK!!

You really need 20 in a row, on a speed, MDMA and acid comedown to go really, really, really far..

But then again I've seen a mate have a seizure violently on the ground in public to the sound of the ocean, after one bulb when he was totally sober. And no we don't have epilipsy (although the visions you see when fitting are a lot like what I'd expect senses to be like when having a epileptic fit)

It was the first bulb of the pack! he kinda looked like he was losing balance, then BANG he fell forward!

Urbanhog said:
The funniest time was my first acid and nang experience and I was looking thru my ART BOOK a expensive book, of over 500 pages of artworks, and when I was helding the N20....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"WHAT the fuck is THAT?"

"oh..... it's only a sheep."

Lol...... :)
Sounds like a crazy night you druggo!

satricion said:
Once after a rave my friend had two bulbs at once and then stood up and walked around the room gibbering at nothing for like two minutes and then sat back down as if nothing had happened.

He asked me what had happened but my mental condition at the time didn't really allow for any coherent recollection of anything, including the previous two minutes. I remembered afterwards though.

Try bulbing with a group of schizophrenics... You get this kind of shit all the time. "What just happened?" is the major quote used after an intense nitrous experience.

BooDah said:
Last week my mate bought a new Bulb Cracker and we decided to try it out in the car park behind some shops....

Your an fool for doing them in public! Have you no respect/idea about keeping these sorts of things to yourself? do you want them banned faster?

just because it's legal doesn't mean it's going to stay that way for ever. This post will sound harsh but use your head, and keep you shit under wraps...or the rest of us will have to pay for your carelessness. :|

Hehe.

The other day I was bulbing with this guy and we were both really stoned. He sucked down two bulbs and then started waving his arms in the air as though he was being attacked, saying "stop it, stop it, stop it!" ... Then the bulbs wore off and he went "oh man...what just happened?"

It was the funniest shit ever.

Im one of thoese people that bulbs doesnt really effect. I could charge down a few at a time and only get numb ringing distorted feelings. That all changed last night when i did 25in a row(one lunge full followed buy 2 quick cleansing breaths of air then another nang). After a while i was in a new dimention with only 6 or 7 colours. Things were moveing and makign strange sounds. I couldnt tell what everything was but someone was stealing the nang. im swearing at them while i laughed untill it was like a sheet was lifted and in a split second i was back and no one had stolen the nang, i had just turned around and they were behind me. I tryed to ask my friends "wheres will and adam?" only to have it come out like "Tree shop stand bench matt legs sky wee on fence". I new i wasnt making sense but my mind wasnt able to select the correct words. I was up for about 1 hour dropping in and out of this world to the real world. During my visits i tryed to observe and remember thinking "each loop is part of a larger loop which is once again part of a higher loop, thats why you cant escape. You think you have broken the loop but your still inside a larger stronger loop. The largest loop of all is life, when your born your in a stoopid state of just simple, you develop to recignise and understand only to have it leave when you die and restart" (i figured this was because i kept comeing up and down over the hour "stoopid with reality stoopid" At one point i was on the ground and felt sand and the entire nang world was SAND SAND SAND SAND SAND (at this point i was on a swing with my mates holding my legs up, i was horizontal with my arms dangeling down"

It seemed to me I had reached the limits that nitrous had to offer. I was sooo out of touch with reality that all my body could do was throw in anything random and try to grasp any reality it could, in this case it was sand. I like nitrous but think iv gone as far as it can show me.

HEHE i used to be really into bulbs.. I used to like having 3 or 4 in a row then sitting outside listening to the traffic go past... very trippy.... ECHO ECHO ECHO :-D

LOL, I always have paranoid trips where I think people are whispering about me, or whispering about stealing my nangs.

The worst thing about a bulb is knowing you've just done something weird, and looking over to your mates, and seeing them all look ahead instantanousely and try to stop smiling/laughing. And then they won't even tell you what haoppened because they think you're too paranoid to handle it.

Dont do them anymore because each trip basically revolved around me seeing this ball bouncing on a line and me trying to catch it, knowing that its about to land, even know where, but my arm JUST missing it.

So I stopped cause I suck at catching I guess :D

Splatt said:
LOL, I always have paranoid trips where I think people are whispering about me, or whispering about stealing my nangs.

The worst thing about a bulb is knowing you've just done something weird, and looking over to your mates, and seeing them all look ahead instantanousely and try to stop smiling/laughing. And then they won't even tell you what haoppened because they think you're too paranoid to handle it.

i am very familiar with that feeling!!!! its bad when all your friends go quiet and never tell you what you did and shun you fromt he group for weeks! I think i did something fucked like have convulsions and then come out of it and say "oh yeah that was awesome!" or "holy shit i almost choked to death on my tongue! i felt it go down my throat and spit it back up!"

hmmmm, its just really bad when you live in a part of town where they deliver racks of 6 for a 10% surcharge 24 hours.....

I acquired some nangs for the first time this week. I've done way to many bulbs in the last few days but its been fun.

The most frustrating part of the ‘trip’ is forgetting it all after. I kept having this amazing realisation but would always forget it so I decided to try and record it somehow. I loaded up a few balloons and then just before I drifted off I tried to type the realisation that I suddenly remembered. When I came to, the text that I had typed was unreadable and I couldn’t understand it. I then had a few more balloons and just before I drifted off I remembered what I had been typing and so quickly tried to edit the text to make it readable. Again when I came to, the text looked like I had just mashed my keyboard. I kept sucking down bulbs and then trying to fix up the text as I would remember what it was meant to say. After at least 30 bulbs I thought I had it but when I looked at it later it was mostly crap. Here is what I managed to get:

We take drugs to get closet to slseep. Wanke to rea reap rapr mayp p y.

hoe it kin

Not very insightful! One day I will remember what I discovered but it will probably be something useless. I’m giving bulbs a break for a bit now. It really is a very weird drug. Anyone else tried to record their thoughts while doing bulbs?