• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Name the best and most delicous beverage you know.

• a decent latte
  • a glass of good red wine - i'm a sucker for a jammy, oaky zin
  • orange mango juice
alasdair

Reactions: CFC
My local health food store sells a bunch of herbs in bulk form that are mostly very inexpensive, so I've been making some really cool teas lately. Some of my favorites are:

- Chamomile
- Lavender
- Hibiscus
- Rose Petals
- Lemon Balm
- Mugwort
- Catnip (No, it won't make you start chasing mice!)

Any of these can be mixed together to create new flavors. Just test for allergies. I've heard that people who are allergic to ragweed can react to chamomile, but I know a million people who drink it without a problem.

You can also add in some black, green or white tea for a little added kick.

Drink up, my friends!
Dreamflyer
🫖

Not going to back read but the answer is water. Fresh water. Especially at the end of an exhausting hike or festival or trip or whatever. Water.

Probably mentioned before but I’m pretty sure it would be morning squirts prepared in the honor of god RA

Gotta miss those days

Not going to back read but the answer is water. Fresh water. Especially at the end of an exhausting hike or festival or trip or whatever. Water.
I've always complained about water being boring, but I've been on an ice water kick lately and I can't live without at least a few 9oz. glasses throughout the day.

it varies! i like a lot of different sodas and such... changes a lot but right now its probably mountain dew baja blast or reign energy drink rainbow sherbet flavor!!

ice cold water is good also but i prefer flavored stuff, if i drink water i typically add a 0 sugar 0 calorie koolaid flavor thing to it haha

2 limes a glass filled with ice
the juice and pulp frtom 2 limes crushed ice in a glasss add halp tea spoon of hot red chili powder some fresh mint mix fill glass with water a sour hot drink on a summers day so refreshing

2 limes a glass filled with ice
the juice and pulp frtom 2 limes crushed ice in a glasss add halp tea spoon of hot red chili powder some fresh mint mix fill glass with water a sour hot drink on a summers day so refreshing
I like a drink like that when I'm congested. Has some apple cider vinegar and cinnamon as well. Potent stuff, only need a small shot, really clears the sinuses well.

2nd
0eVg8SG.jpg
Pierre

1st Celery Juice ! 🧋🍾🥬

Semi full milk
Aquarius red and blue
Coffee black no sugar (uncut)
Water with grenadine
Ice tea green or peche
Westmalle trappist tripel 9.5%alc
Many other high quality beers
Chocolate milkshake from quick