• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Name the best and most delicous beverage you know.

carrot juice is delicious!! I'm also a big water drinker, fuck soda and all that noise. Water is king.

but my point is if they made non-alcoholic IPAs you probably wouldn't drink them

possibly

non-alcoholic beer doesn't taste good either - is there even an non-alcoholic IPA? mainly just lagers right?

it's like gluten-free beers - they're pretty bad too and i'd pass on them, but they have alcohol

but my point is if they made non-alcoholic IPAs you probably wouldn't drink them

awxrX41l.jpg

just came back from the store - so i looked....and they do make them

but you're right - who am i kidding? those things made me depressed just by looking at them
d5MNYJDl.gif

i'd rather drink water

:cheers:

Tough one, probably chicha morada(purple con juice) tastes like bubblegum. 🥰😋

Other than alcoholic drinks (and let's be honest, nobody drinks those for the taste), I generally only drink water. But my guilty pleasure is the eggnog they sell at supermarkets around Christmas.

Actually, although I thought all alcoholic drinks were disgusting when I was young, I have come to truly enjoy a good beer, and certain wines, too. I don't much care for reds, but a good white wine is delicious. And a good IPA is also delicious, I would drink it just for the taste any dat. In fact I would drink them more if there wasn't alcohol in them, but a 7%+ heavy beer doesn't sit so well in the stomach, and most of the time I feel better if I don't have any alcohol in me, even a little bit.

I love plain water, it's definitely by far the thing I drink the most often/the most of.

Good 100% fruit juice can't be beat. Real orange juice (not the from concentrate Tropicana crap) is amazing.

Another thing I really love is horchata, it's a Mexican rice drink. So fucking good.

Another thing I really love is horchata, it's a Mexican rice drink.
I need to try this horchata stuff because I've heard it mentioned a few times recently. Now I just need to get my hands on some tiger nuts... hopefully he won't mind! 🐅

Normally I hate energy drinks, especially Red Bull. But Aldi over here had some really good and cheap ones.

Some Belgian I know said you have to drink something sweet at least once a day, I think he’s right.

Btw when it comes to Schweppes, as a kid I liked ginger ale most, nowadays I prefer tonic water, the slight bitterness is great.

It use to be semen for a shoort amont of tiimee.. If it taste weird just spit it out to my face and i'll stand it i hope.....

But now I take my coffee black, idk if it's how you say it in english, since there seems to be tension and qui pro quo, but with no milk and no sugar, and if i have money for food (we'll come to that shortly) i get an ice tea peach(y) , for the bitter and the awakenesss...Otherwise beer 8.6 or white wine when i found one cubi at Hyper U, otherwise if i ain't got the time to go get me wine there, and if i have the money for, i go to the Bio-Store next to my place to buy 1 or 2 bottles of pink one, red if i'm really in the hess, for the acidity and the thankfullness....Anyway i also smoke weed all day to use magic, call it whatever, don't wanna start a polemic, for the psychedelism and the entheogeness....Finally, i eat only noodles with tomatoes sauces and spices, unless if i have money and don't have the courage to cook and a meat pulse then i go to a boulangerie Labo or Sicard, to a O'Tacos or to a KFC, i prefere asiatic or mediteranean food there's no restaurant enough close to my place, for the climate and for the blood. Ow.... And i drink water©/H2O© too but i'm trying to ration out, you gotta streamline that..
The rest is only shit, cum, piss, sweat, tears, foudre, wind and fire...
That's my life now, more or less

If ayahuasca and iboga were mistress plants, there wouldn't have been slaves before the discovering of these sacred plants, unless there is mor than 2/II...?
If you're not a snake, cause if you're not addressing to Mooglie, so why trying to tempting consumption so subtly?

Last edited: