Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name a movie you're proud you never saw

yeah i second charlies angels 2 and the real cancun (is that even a movie?)

i didn't see the da vinci code and the island in the theatre but pirated copies did fall on my lap and they were both worse than i expected

Dances With Wolves (Looks Boring)
The Big Lebowski (Looks Shit)
JFK (WTF? Looks bollocks)

I'm proud that I never went to go see Scary Movie 4, because the rest were so stupid I didn't want to waste my time or money with it.

Last edited:
ghtto_cwby said:
I'm proud that I never went to go see Scary Movie 4, because the rest were so stupid I didn't want to waste my time or money with it.

yeah i never saw 2 & 3, for the same reason. I saw 4 cuz of the new director but found that the trailer spoils th entire film.

I think it could've been actually funny if it wasn't for the fuckin trailer.

CletusVanDow said:
Dances With Wolves (Looks Boring)
The Big Lebowski (Looks Shit)
JFK (WTF? Looks bollocks)

are you a troll, or is your taste in movies just completely antithetical to mine. Srsly, give all three of those a look.

i'm confused. i'm not sure i'm proud of not having seen any movies...

i have a very varied taste in movies and i'm also a movie optimist - i tend to see something good in most movies. i like to make up my own mind about movies and that means seeing them :)

alasdair

^yeah this thread is in praise of ignorance, but then there are a few things i'm happy to be ignorant about.

I am proud that i never saw any of the Lord of the RIngs. Well i take that back, I saw like the beginning of the first one and was like FUCK THIS.

Fucking nerdy ass bullshit boring ass weirdo movies.

^you suck like a plastic machine from sweden

lotr are the best most amazing production ever.

How did i know i was going to catch shit about dissing Lord Of the Anal Rings.

Its just too nerdy for me. Its too dungeons and dragons and wizards n' bull shit....Not my cup of tea.

alasdairm said:
i'm confused. i'm not sure i'm proud of not having seen any movies...

i have a very varied taste in movies and i'm also a movie optimist - i tend to see something good in most movies. i like to make up my own mind about movies and that means seeing them :)

alasdair

Not to mention the sensation you get in your gut when your friends call up and say "we're bored, and we're going to go see police academy 9", and you, in turn say "sorry, I'm washing my hair tonight", only to discover the following day that your friends had such a bad time at police academy 9, that they dug out their eyeballs and drowned themselves in the nacho cheese dispenser.

Like, this one time, I got pretty much tricked into seeing "Dude, where's my car". I felt like I knew this was a bad idea, I just didn't know how to say no. I wish I had a rape whistle.

alasdairm said:

alasdair

Clearly, I'm smarter than you, because I can have an opinion about something without having seen it ;)

Seriously though - an awful lot of movies (or anything) are pretty much formulaic - you can tell from the trailer what they're going to be like, and to me that means that I can safely avoid a lot of movies. I'd say that the chances of me finding anything much of interest in a light romantic comedy like Maid in Manhattan or something are fairly minimal. And meantime, there are better movies to be watched :)

Atlas: if you like, I'll be your sponsor. You can call me up anytime you think you're about to be talked into watching a bad movie, and I'll talk you out of it :D

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. The first two movies in the series could win awards for the worst movies ever made, which makes me glad to say I have never set eyes on the third one. Sometimes I don't know how you can perpetuate a series that is that shit.

atlas said:
Not to mention the sensation you get in your gut when your friends call up and say "we're bored, and we're going to go see police academy 9", and you, in turn say "sorry, I'm washing my hair tonight", only to discover the following day that your friends had such a bad time at police academy 9, that they dug out their eyeballs and drowned themselves in the nacho cheese dispenser.
Haha!

+2 on Get rich or die tryin'

and...

Fast and the Furious

i think i've seen about 3 movies listed so far in this thread. and the ones i have seen i only saw because i saw about 3 movies in the theater free every week. for about 2 years.