N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH i deserve like a nice .5 bankai. Fuck

And ohline, I wait for yopur drunkedness later to keep me companyt. I just boticed a kittle while ago it's only 7"30. Heh it's gonna be one of those nights I think. I already have my alarm set so for when I wake up on the floor in the morning I don't miss work or something.

I had a stupid ass day today too. I now live like 5 miles from work so I have no excuse to miss work, but the other guy that lives an hour away never showed up so it was just me and my boss and man do I want to shit in his mouth after enough one on one time like today. I only got covered in dot 3 break fluid because our forklift is a piece (although that is my least favorite automotive chemical by far, I'd much rather gear oil despite the smell. Break fluid is just a sneaky bastard) Either way today sucked to the point where I started forgetting at like 5pm and probably will not make it till 11 myself.

man do I want to shit in his mouth after enough one on one time like today.

oic

I agree trans/gear is not as bad as brake fluid. Although brake fluid can make a nice energetic fireball when mixed with something I've decided to leave out in the spirit of HR.

oic

I agree trans/gear is not as bad as brake fluid. Although brake fluid can make a nice energetic fireball when mixed with something I've decided to leave out in the spirit of HR.

Heh what a safe and caring soul you are. Last thing this social needs is some firey explosions.

worrying that ghosts watch you use the toilet is a pretty legitimate concern.

ghosts watch me bankai. ray charles, janis joplin, sid viscious and john belushi see my immediate post bankai troll face

like all the time.

you fucking wish.

at best, MJ watches you jerk it. ever feel a cool breeze on your wiener whilst in the depths of a fantasy? that's micheal letting you know that you're doinitrite.

if i hear another "poker face" ring back tone i am going to sacrifice ohline to satan

The last virgin I tasted was in Jr High School..

Of course, I still remember his her taste, even though that was several weeks ago.

To go out or not to go out tonight, that is the question. It's a coworkers last day on Friday and we are all supposed to be taking her out tonight....but I don't particularly like the place we are going.

Decisions....decisions

NASDSADASDASDASDASDAS Social Song O The Day

Charlie Daniels Band-Long Haired country Boy

People say I'm no good
and crazy as a loon
Cause I get stoned in the mornin'
and get drunk in the afternoon
Kinda like my ol' blue tick hound
I like to lay around in the shade
And I ain't got no money
but I've damn sure got it made

(chorus)
And I ain't askin' nobody for nothing
if I can't get it on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
you just leave this
long haired country boy alone

Preacher man talkin' on TV
puttin' down the rock and roll
He wants me to send a donation
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/charlie-daniels-lyrics/long-haired-country-boy-lyrics.html ]
cause he's worried about my soul
He said "Jesus walked on the water"
and I know that it's true
But sometimes I think that preacher man
might do a little walkin' too

(chorus)

(instrumental)

A poor girl wants to marry
and the rich girl wants to flirt
A rich man goes to college
and the poor man goes to work
A drunkard wants another drink of wine