N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I see some of my comedic genius is finally rubbing off on you..
I'll rub off my comedic genius all over your face in a minute...

What the fuck are you assholes babbling about in here? something about betting that Janis Joplin is giving a 5 dollar blowjob in a storage closet at 8am? This social BLEW UP this afternoon, no?

No complaints.

Just had to reset my modem, I do in fact have pupils right now (no bankai for me) and it's been a glorious day full of freezing rain, so maybe just a few complaints. I'm also out of cheese so I just made an egg sandwich with just egg and meat. Not so awesome.

It's almost all better though with the help of my good black friend John Walker and a shiny new castle.

Also got me listening to some good tunes today, good job memphis

What's good up in here everyone?

Come on....my joke was funny!!!

I'm just getting ready to eat some dinner. :) Although, since I came home from work so early it feels so much later than it actually is...very weird feeling

What's good with you?

eh not a lot. Had a nice icy day today, got to shovel a lot of slush, and then I came home to a newcastle and some black label. That's about it. Getting my new tires put on tomorrow and that's about it. No bankaiing of any kind for me today.

So this asshole starts a thread "232 what's up" or some shit like that. He's also sourcing in spanish, like "donde esta el yayo" is some fucking secret code or something. So I tell him to use roll call and no sourcing. This fucking spic bastard calls me a fucking pandejo. Then I'm curious what other shit this motherfucker has been up to with his whopping 6 posts.
He's got a post in SLR like "so I just found out I'm HIV positive. My baby momma likes it raw. She'll know somethings up if I don't bust in her. She likes me so i think she wouldn't mind going through it with me. Should I tell her or just bust in her anyway?" loljk Man isn't that what you expect tho from a fucking piece of shit. I bet he thinks it will just go away like there's no big deal so no reason to tell anyone. Maybe if he fucking steals the cure or something. Good riddance, go die of aids.

lol uh oh

Last edited:
Fix'd. I blame the booze. I got al defensive and bitched at him in spanish too. oops.

I just have no to.lerance for that type of shit while drinking.

Tonight is an old school sort of night. Drinking like a fish and blasting the qotsa just like when I joined BL

Fix'd. I blame the booze. I got al defensive and bitched at him in spanish too. oops.

I just have no to.lerance for that type of shit while drinking.

Tonight is an old school sort of night. Drinking like a fish and blasting the qotsa just like when I joined BL

just didn't want to see you get infracted or some shit.

it's cool, everybody's racist! it's practically mandatory while inebriated!

and your old school night sounds a lot like my every night sans qotsa. i didn't know they were still around, tbh ;/

just didn't want to see you get infracted or some shit.

it's cool, everybody's racist! it's practically mandatory while inebriated!

and your old school night sounds a lot like my every night sans qotsa. i didn't know they were still around, tbh ;/

they';re not, but theyt're still FUCKING AWESOME

Kinda missed most of it by the time I got out of work. There were some sketchy spots but, the crews did a good job of plowing and salting so the rain washed what was left away. Today sucked balls though. I rebuilt my overhead crane at work and I'm still covered in DX2 but, am too tired to shower. I have a feeling I'll be waking up in this spot at like 3am like wtf.

Sup witchu mang?

Status
Not open for further replies.