• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

N,N-diethylfencamfamine

A similar compound, camfetamine, was sold on the RC market but reports are rare. Anyone sample it?
Long ago so hazy, but it was mild but not unpleasant. Functional, but more then Dex-Amphetamine which gets euphoric if the dose is raised.

Milder then 3-FPM. Better then the phenidates and MPA

MPA and Ethyphenidate were imo a miss

would this compound not be less active than the N-ethyl or plain amine compound?

Only tried it once so i don't really have a good perspective on it.

I did try n-ethyl-cypenamine twice. First time at maybe 15mg and it produced strong focus. The second time at about 25mg snorted and it was a long-lived and functional but had a disproportionately severe crash. The comedown was very strong relative to the peak effect it. I felt very serious and depressed, it was gross.

Also produced a suprisingly strong sexual enhancement. This plus the severe comedown points to strong adrenergic properties. Not sure if I'd take it again. I did not expect that sort of comedown.

Have you tried n-methyl-cypenamine for comparson? Also, how would you compare any of these other stims you've tried from the place you got them from, to n-methyl-cyclazodone? Personally I rather like n-m-cyclaz, I find it somewhat recreational even. Thinking of getting a functional stim and trying to figure out which one, so trying to gather opinions.

Have you tried n-methyl-cypenamine for comparson? Also, how would you compare any of these other stims you've tried from the place you got them from, to n-methyl-cyclazodone? Personally I rather like n-m-cyclaz, I find it somewhat recreational even. Thinking of getting a functional stim and trying to figure out which one, so trying to gather opinions.

I have not tried n-methyl-cypenamine but seeing as how it's half the price of n-ethyl-cypenamine i assume it is less active. Could be wrong. N-ethyl-cypenamine worked well but it was harsh and pretty edgy with a unusually rough comedown relative to its peak effect. This will be the case with most of these unusual reuptake inhibitors (like morphodrol, n-methyl-cypenamine etc.).

N-methylcyclazodone is the best of those and like you said, is kind of enjoyable. My suspicion is this is because n-methylcyclazodone is somewhat of a serotonin releaser (which is more pronounced at high dose).

negrogesic, does it have some similarity to tianeptine in your experience?

I highly doubt that.

I have now tried n-methyl-cypenamine... it's mild for sure. A mild, functional stimulant, no euphoria at all, nothing to write home about. No reason why any cypenamine analogue (or cyclozodone analogue) would have any similarity to tianeptine, and they have no opioid activity nor are they selective serotonin reuptake enhancers.

n-methyl-cyclazodone has some light euphoria, more recreational than the cypenamine, but not really a very good recreational drug.

I highly doubt that.

I have now tried n-methyl-cypenamine... it's mild for sure. A mild, functional stimulant, no euphoria at all, nothing to write home about. No reason why any cypenamine analogue (or cyclozodone analogue) would have any similarity to tianeptine, and they have no opioid activity nor are they selective serotonin reuptake enhancers.

n-methyl-cyclazodone has some light euphoria, more recreational than the cypenamine, but not really a very good recreational drug.

Interesting. What dose?

I get the sense that n-ethyl-cypenamine is stronger based on its price. It was more than mild from my experience but I wasn't a fan.

I tried 30mg of n-methyl-cyp. Put it in my nose

Late to the party on this one but ironic that I was looking up Reactivan last night.

Personal opinion: it's an absolute travesty that this shit was taken off of the market (well here anyway).

Some many years ago I used to have prescriptions for this shit (for some energy). And it's ideal for somebody that needs that bit of a lift or kick in their ass but without resorting to amphetamine type stuff (sticks shit into any anti-depressants). I remember they were the cutest and smallest of small tiny little yellow pills (I think it came in a syrup form too).

All my rats died on the study I did with fencamfamine. I’ve lots of data but none useful for you because you’re human.
Do you sleep nights? Did they wear themselves out and run out of energy (steam) (stim) (no puns intended)? :ROFLMAO:

I ordered a small amount just out of raw curiosity, not really expecting much (the expense precludes it from being a 'daily driver'). People on reddit are speculating some nmda antagonism as well, given some subjective fuzziness and weirdness at low doses, but we have potential mu opioid agonism muddying the waters, and honestly, people are usually pretty bad at identifying pharmacological mechanisms via subjective effects without some more rigorously empirical scaffolding. Still, there's sufficient structural analogy to MXP to make me wonder. There is some possibility that this could function as a prodrug for fencamfamin, but that's not well established. Some data (and speculation from Fast'n'Bulbous) indicated that fencamfamine might occupy a middle ground between dopaminergic releasers and reuptake inhibitors; while all releasers also block reuptake (a reversed transporter of course does not function to remove whichever monoamine from the synaptic cleft), classical releasers don't rely on transporter occupancy to the same degree as reuptake inhibitors, since they can just mass-dump monoamines, effective with relatively fewer transporters occupied. So, theoretically, you could have something in between, with low but neurologically relevant EC50s for release, with modest but relevant Ki's for blocking reuptake. We'll see....if someone studies this in vitro.

Happy to see Xorky and Negrogesic here; place is clearly still in good hands.

ebola

I do sort of wonder what it would be like if one of the N-ethyl groups were replaced by a phenethyl group, would that increase opioid activity (or possibly alphamethylphenethyl). Or for that matter, replaced the N-ethyl group of fencamfamine (god that was a lovely drug)

I ordered a small amount just out of raw curiosity, not really expecting much (the expense precludes it from being a 'daily driver'). People on reddit are speculating some nmda antagonism as well, given some subjective fuzziness and weirdness at low doses, but we have potential mu opioid agonism muddying the waters, and honestly, people are usually pretty bad at identifying pharmacological mechanisms via subjective effects without some more rigorously empirical scaffolding. Still, there's sufficient structural analogy to MXP to make me wonder. There is some possibility that this could function as a prodrug for fencamfamin, but that's not well established. Some data (and speculation from Fast'n'Bulbous) indicated that fencamfamine might occupy a middle ground between dopaminergic releasers and reuptake inhibitors; while all releasers also block reuptake (a reversed transporter of course does not function to remove whichever monoamine from the synaptic cleft), classical releasers don't rely on transporter occupancy to the same degree as reuptake inhibitors, since they can just mass-dump monoamines, effective with relatively fewer transporters occupied. So, theoretically, you could have something in between, with low but neurologically relevant EC50s for release, with modest but relevant Ki's for blocking reuptake. We'll see....if someone studies this in vitro.

ebola

Oh hey man, what's up?? Nice to see you, it's been a long time :)

I saw Roger&me pop up in TL the other day too. And F&B is back. Makes me happy to see anyone around here from the good old days.

ebola

Hey, nice seeing your name as well! Interesting about the idea of it occupying a middle ground between reuptake inhibitors and releasing agents. It sort feels like it does, though perhaps residing a bit closer to the reuptake side of things.

Of all the strange fencamfaminesque compounds I've tried from that certain proprietor (namely N,N-diethylfencamfamine, n-ethyl-cypenamine, n-methyl-cypenamine and zylofuramine), the only one that seems to have value is n-ethyl-cypenamine (which is much more active than n-methyl-cypenamine).

N-ethyl-cypenamine is a strange stimulant, fairly mild but effective and having a sort of dreamy, anxiolytic and antidepressant quality. Not sure if this is the result of opioid activity or NMDA antagonism, but there is definitely something other than monoamine reuptake/release going on. Decent and gentle functional stimulant, not especially potent, i think I've gone up 100mg total throughout a day in divided doses.

Last edited:
In all this talk of N-alkyl cypenamine type compounds and fencamfamine too, people seem to overlook that they are chiral, and have 4 enantiomers which can be divided into the cis and trans pairs which are diastereomers with respect to each other.

Cypenamine INN as trialled in the clinic in the 1960s is the trans racemate a mixture of the two enantiomers with the phenyl and amine trans to each other, the cis stereoisomers have much stronger interactions with other targets, leading to sedative effects and other effects. Since then the trans mixture has been resolved and almost of the activity of the trans racemate resides in one enantiomer.

The avalable cypenamine analogs are fully racemic, containing all 4 enantiomers, so only contain 25% of the true active single (trans) enantiomer diluted with the other trans enantiomer and the cis enantiomer pair that potently interact with a multitude of targets.
The available fencamfamine type compounds tend to be trans racemate (a mixture of 2 enantiomers with a trans configuration), the commercial material in reactivan was also a trans racemate pair rather than the full 4 enantiomer racemate, I'm not going to give an explanation for this here.
With very little modification cypenamine and fencamfamine can be made to potently hit opioid receptors, but I will leave it there.
A lot of this information is in the open literature if you look.
None of this makes any difference, 'brave' psychonauts will continue ingesting materials without reading up on the chemistry or pharmacology and posting highly subjective experience reports as if this adds much to the sum of human experience and knowledge.

Last edited:
None of this makes any difference, 'brave' psychonauts will continue ingesting materials without reading up on the chemistry or pharmacology and posting highly subjective experience reports as if this adds much to the sum of human experience and knowledge.

Well to be fair this particular post was never presented in that fashion. I've personally never once fallen into the self-deluded "psychonaut" trap where one conflates the consumption of a substance and subsequent characterization of its subjective effects as having some sort of larger scientific or societal value, (nor have I ever applied the word "psychonaut" to myself, or written rambling experience reports of any sort).

This thread was made simply to discuss the apparent subjective effects of a batch of an obscure substance being sold by a non-obscure supplier, since at the time of posting, there were no such reports.

Personally I think it actually does add to the sum of human experience and knowledge... how else do we street thugs sposed to know what something is about? Cannot afford schooling in all things universe so the hive builds and learns from previous experimentation.
Just opinion from what I see around me (which is very little compared to what is there).
Peace