• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

N,N-diethylfencamfamine

Not one person consulted PubMed. It's known, their are patents discussing it's action.

I loved Camfetamine back in 2012, many people were disappointed because of way too high expectations set by the ads from vendors making it look like the new meth-coke-meph hybrid it simply isn't.

It's a very functional compound, pure dopamine and very mild on the body, according to the original patent those norbornane compounds can even lower blood pressure instead of increasing it.

I would imagine something like this to be perfect for a coke-replacement combo as you can combine it with some serotonin-replacement as well as noradrenaline affecting compounds.

It also goes very well with opioids and I liked combining it with (desmethyl-)tramadol, it gave the tram the missing dopamine in the (s)nri profile.

Maybe putting an ester somewhere could make it more coke-like or similar enough to compounds like Tilidine to boost the opioid qualities?

I cannot find a decent QSAR study but here is an index reference:

If you look at the citations and all the articles that cite THIS reference, you find ALL the references.