• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

N Bome volumetric math

No, I am trying to test the blotters to see how much liquid they will absorb but by the loots of things thats no liquid at all. I left a small puddle of water, say 0.03-0.05ml, on top of the blotter and another on top of the reverse side. I had to leave it like 2 hours before it absorbed any at all and even then I wasn't sure so i decided to try again.

I squirted 0.4ml into a cooking spoon, cornered it and lay 2 blotters in there to see how much it would soak up and they soaked maybe 1ml in 10 minutes and left the rest, it was absolutely drenched though but its discerning because I can't see how I am going to get the solution to absorb. I shall leave the 2 blotters in the remaining 0.3ml for another 30 minutes then test it again, then again in an hour. My only problem is when I make the solution, surely 1ml of solution in the spoon, after the 5 hours or so it takes to absorb all the tabs surely some of the liquid will evaporate? Ah man why can't someone just fucking tell me the way its done instead of being cryptic. Very frustrating sitting with this stuff and being unable to take it. I'm just going to go for it tomorrow after Uni so hopfuly someone kind decides to help me with all aspects before then.

I need different calculations, 500mcg/1ml is way too much liquid. I need something like 500mcg/0.05ml or as little water as possibe.

The blotter paper is 350gsm if that info is helpful at all? Is that absorbent enough? It doesnt appear to be unless im doing it wrong.

I won't be laying the solution until I have the method of doing so with water down to T. I can't afford to lose any substance. I'm thinking of going to buy plain white #14 waterpaper, cut small squares, lay them with N Bome then rip the family guy ones in half so they are thiner, then lay them on top of the plain white water color paper. That way we can just touch our gums with the white side.
I'm really gutted because these blotters are cool as fuck and my friends were super excited. It is part of our ritual so we can go back and say "remember those Family Guy bomes? how sick were there". Weird I know.

EDIT: You know what? I'm really disappointed in this chemical. What a carry on just to lay fucking blotters, now I am reading I need HPBCD ffs, I don't have any of that. I've wasted money on "blotters" to use and they don't even absorb and to top that, waiting on reply from people on bluelight is more annoying than anything because even when people reply I don't get much help. Obviously people have helped me but the 2 questions are still unanswered.
1)What is the most concentraited mix possible. I am talking about 0.1ml/500mcg or less. If not, the closest to that as possible.
2)Technique to lay 27.5mg N Bome on the blotters I have(350gsm). They seem to hold roughly 0.03ml water if left in a puddle for an hour or so. It was soaking when I took it out.

Last edited:
I need different calculations, 500mcg/1ml is way too much liquid. I need something like 500mcg/0.05ml or as little water as possibe.

It's just not possible to handle volumes that small and concentrations that high readily. You are welcome to try it if you want but if you want to do this safely then it would be very unwise.

You need to use more blotters. It doesn't matter if you need to take three blotters per dose (in fact, this is better as it gives you more precision).

Why can't you just tell me the closest I CAN DO. Do you have any idea how fucking frustraiting this is having to beg for help? It's bad, trust me.

What do you mean use more blotters? If its 500mcg/1ml i'll need to use 25 BLOTTERS PER HIT. It's ludacris. There must be a way to simplify for fuck sake.

1)What is the most concentraited mix possible. I am talking about 0.1ml/500mcg or less. If not, the closest to that as possible.
2)Technique to lay 27.5mg N Bome on the blotters I have(350gsm). They seem to hold roughly 0.03ml water if left in a puddle for an hour or so. It was soaking when I took it out.

This is one of the most dangerous endeavours to undertake in this scene, and being conducted by someone quite clearly unqualified to do so. You've received more advice than you should on this subject - the fact you cry and complain because the HARM REDUCTION advice you've been given isn't what you want to hear is ridiculous. You have the nerve to spit the dummy and suggest one of our moderators is failing to provide you with HR advice, and then further threatening him with false claims in the event you fuck this up, and then further go on to call everyone "selfish assholes" because you still haven't been given the answer you want to hear. Dunno about you, but that sounds pretty fucking selfish in itself to me.

You are quickly on your way to becoming part of the reason this shit's prohibited. Wake up to yourself and actually listen to what's been said here. There's only so many times we can give you the same answer.

requesting this post be merged with the one above as my phone wont seem to open edit mode, even when i view in desktop mode.

Ok so I've decided I should have 60 tabs at 500mcg each from the measurement of 30mg(2.5mg more than I have).

500mcg/0.5ml x 60 = 30MG/3ML
The tabs absorb around 0.07ml after an hour floating on water.

Please say this is possible? What is the alternative? I really need to fucking know and this is killing me having to beg. I won't post no more because I've given all the information and no one wants to tell me how its done, clearly. This community used to spring to help fellow members. Not cryptic help like, "Well no that wont work, bye". Thats not helpful at all, just annoying and flamebait.

I'm out. I'm pretty gutted the community couldn't help me out. Peace. Sorry to anyone I offended it's just really stressing me out, I don't want a bad trip. I just want a trip that I know is measured correctly for fuck sake. Oh well D Day tomorrow. I hope I'm safe with those calculations.

As a back up, To drink this stuff I just place it under my tounge, 0.05ml solution and hold it there right? That will be a 500mcg trip?

So I have my 200ml vodka + 100ml water mixture, I have my 27.5mg N Bome. How do i mix it? Do i use numerous cooking spoons, add liquid, powder and burn gently? I need to know these things.

EDIT: So many times you can give me the same answer? Then how about giving me the alternative. I am a big boy now. It's not rocket science obviously, you too couldn't do this at one point. The reason I ain't going through trial and error is I only have shot. It really isn't hard to do, clearly. It's just one has to be told how otherwise how will he know? i was right the first time I came but it took fucking 4 threads, 20 posts just to get a straight answer.

Lets try again
Ok so I've decided I should have 60 tabs at 500mcg each from the measurement of 30mg(2.5mg more than I have).

500mcg/0.5ml x 60 = 30MG/3ML
The tabs absorb around 0.07ml after an hour floating on water.
How do I cook the mix? use numerous spoons with heat? spoons with no heat? Simple questions that would easily be found via trial and error which i do not have the luxury of being able to do.

Is the math right?
Do I just make a small pool from tin foil and squirt 1ml into it along with say, 15 blotters at a time? wait til they are totally soaked then remove them and hang to dry or do I lay them horizontally some how?

I just need these fucking question answered and I'm good to go, whats the fucking problem? Once I know how its really not difficult. Its my life. My risk.

Last edited:
Some guy said:
Ok Opikit; I spent about an hour last night writing out a method that I know you would have been able to follow. I've been reading this thread and getting more and more pissed. But here goes.

1) Go on to ebay and look for listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/SurePette-V...236594?hash=item2ed31aadb2:g:af8AAMXQNo5TXR~m

It is for a single channel micropipette. You want the 10-100 uL model Price is $46.88 US I don't give a shit if you don't have the money; that is not my concern. Beg or borrow it. Go in with your friends and split the cost. I don't care.

2) Make sure you also buy pipette tips.

This model, and I am not sure of the calibration, *will* be capable of dispensing 0.01ml/10 uL repeatedly and accurately to within 10% (so you're going to dispense 9-11 uL, got it?)

3) Dissolve your compound in 1.0 ml solvent, whatever that happens to be. Look up the solubility of NBOME's

4) Your concentration will be (and I'm going to assume 25 mg because that is a nice even number) 25 mg/ml or 25,000 ug/ml

5) 1/50 ml (or 0.02 ml or 20 uL) will hold 500 ug.

6) *IF* you wanted 500 ug/ blotter piece (and this is not laying blotter by a long stretch) you would dispense 0.02 ml/20 uL per piece of blotter

I'm not going to bother copying/pasting what I wrote up last night because I think you would ignore it, or claim t wasn't detailed enough or I'm an asshole or whatever. This is the quick and dirty essence if what I wrote. Do *NOT* attempt this without a micropipette; I don't think you would be able.

7) On a completely level surface, draft free (ideally glass) put your pieces of blotter paper. Practice dispensing water on them, 10 uL per piece until you know you are good at it and know this.

8) Once satisfied with your technique, then move on to your solubilized NBOME. Wear gloves. Dispense 10 uL per blotter piece. Place a plastic tote over the blotters. Let dry overnight.

9) Repeat once more, for a total of 20 uL/500 ug per piece. You then have your blotters with 500 ug per piece.

If you're confident that you can dispense 20 uL per piece and have it adsorb all at once, go for it. If not, you'll have to find something to store your solubilized NBOME in and complete the application the following day.

You don't need to cook the mix. You don't need 3 ml to solubilize the NBOME. And you don't need 0.07 ml/70 uL per blotter piece.

I've answered your questions thoroughly and I think you're going to ignore them and call me an idiot. That is not my concern. I don't want you to kill yourself, and it is obvious that you want some magic solution which doesn't exist. Buy a fucking pipette. The one I specified. Get comfortable using it. If it takes you a few weeks to be able to afford it, ok.

Some guy

If this isn't a satisfactory answer to the myriad of poorly defined questions you demand answers to.....do not - I repeat - DO NOT come back in here with the same attitude you've been spurting thus far. You have been provided time and time again with APPROPRIATE ADVICE that fits in with HARM REDUCTION. I don't care if it's not what you want to hear, because frankly you are not going to get whatever the hell answer you're fishing for; anything that hasn't already been said to you multiple times has gone unsaid for a reason.

Multiple members of this community have given more time to responding to this thread than necessary (you know, coz you got your answer already). The above post by Tom covers it. If you're not happy with this response, too bad. Name calling and complaining like a spoiled child won't help you.

Anyone with half their wits about them would not only be thankful for the level of response you've received here, but would also realise they're not qualified or prepared to go about this task and would consequently rethink their approach.

We all know the (para)phrase "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"; so what do you call asking the same question over and over?

Mods; I'm prepared to accept an infraction warning or ban if I get it to sink into this guys head that he can't do what he wants without the proper equipment; at least not with his stubbornness and refusal to listen to the advice of others. This is only going to end badly and I think we all know this.

I presume this is regarding linking to the pipette? Otherwise, imo, every part of your post is pro-HR particularly given this thread and the current direction it's heading. Personally, even if there's a rule being broken by your post, I think it's acceptable in this context.

Last edited: