View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

N Bome volumetric math

Opikit

Bluelighter
Here is the syringe I'll be using. On the packet it says 'fixed needle 1ml syringe.'
I am going to suck 50ml vodka (Halfway on the syringe) and add it to 25mcg of 25i n bome,

Then mix together and suck it all up.

I'll squirt 0.1ml per blotter which should give me 50 tabs at 500mcg each right? So ill be safe eating 1.

Is this math correct? I am terrible at math, i'm fucking scared. The internet is full of fuckboys and ive tried getting help on numerous forums. NOT ONE HELPFUL RESPONSE. Greedy motherfuckers I clearly ain't the only one with some N Bome needing stored.. Why cant someone just do the math or give me a step by step guide.

Here is the syringe I'll be using. On the packet it says 'fixed needle 1ml syringe.'
I am going to suck 50ml vodka (Halfway on the syringe) and add it to 25mcg of 25i n bome,

Then mix together and suck it all up.

I'll squirt 0.1ml per blotter which should give me 50 tabs at 500mcg each right? So ill be safe eating 1.

Is this math correct? I am terrible at math, i'm fucking scared. The internet is full of fuckboys and ive tried getting help on numerous forums. NOT ONE HELPFUL RESPONSE. Greedy motherfuckers I clearly ain't the only one with some N Bome needing stored.. Why cant someone just do the math or give me a step by step guide.

Whoa whoa whoa. First of all, do you mean 25mg, as opposed to mcg (micrograms)? And do you mean .5ml, as opposed to 50ml? If so, first of all let me tell you that you will no be able to dissolve 25mg of 25i in just half of a milliliter. The highest concentration I've been able to make us 25mg per ml. Second of all, .1 ml would be a fifth of your concentration, which would be five 5mg blotters. Also, your concentration is far too high without a syringe that has subunit measurements (such as an insulin syringe). You will not be able to measure your solution accurately when dropping onto the blotters. Can you procure a diabetic insulin syringe with 50 or 100 units? Or does your syringe have unit markings like this? If so, I will give you help with the math. But otherwise you have no way to make such a high concentration that isn't dangerous.

Have you tested extactly what the blotters absorb and how sure of the exact amount are you with mainly visual means and how sure of the weight of your compound - no way you have access to highly accurate mg meassurement - I would be fucking scared, exact blotter laying is difficult and although I have done more drugs than hot dinners this is one compound I decided to not bother with; if you go ahead make those blotter as weak as possible and work up - rather you than me

Yeah I meant half way on the syringe. 0.5ml ? Here is a picture. Then the plan was to push down 1 of the tiny markings each tab. I am as far as a chemist as possible but so long as I have a guide I know I can do it. I'm not an idiot either and I've been injecting deadly drugs for upwards of 10 years. I understand the dangers which is why I am asking for help so thank you so much mate.

The blotters will be here tomorrow and I can figure out how many units of the syringe they hold(1 submarking would be 0.01ml right?)

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AA...Nedbo7Hcne3lQ2xmMZg?size=1024x768&size_mode=2

Have you tested extactly what the blotters absorb and how sure of the exact amount are you with mainly visual means and how sure of the weight of your compound - no way you have access to highly accurate mg meassurement - I would be fucking scared, exact blotter laying is difficult and although I have done more drugs than hot dinners this is one compound I decided to not bother with; if you go ahead make those blotter as weak as possible and work up - rather you than me
Whoa dude this is going to be the worst trip. Even if im fine im going to think im dying. Jesus BUT thanks for the concern. I figured if I get the measurements for 1mg tabs I can easy change it to 500ug tabs or even 250ug tabs.

I have 0.00 scales and can borrow 0.000 scales for an hour to double check. The website I order from is usually spot on though although I figured so long as it ways 0.03 I know it's 0.035 or less and I can measure accordingly. Once someone tells me the method of doing this I can compare it to my own theorys and see if I was correct. Its not that I don't know how, it's that I've spent 2 weeks money on n bome and etizolam. I ain't throwing it away and going without any fun nor money for a fortnight lol.

Damn I've never been so scared to trip, surely I won't die if its measured to <600ug?

Opikit; you don't know me, but please please believe me when I say that I *am* a lab tech and this is absolutely an unsafe way to measure drops onto a tab/blotter. If you can possibly get your hands on a 100 microliter or 1000 microliter pipette, please do; it's far safer and much more accurate. I can easily measure 1/50 millilitre with 1% accuracy and high repeatability using a micropipette.

Using a syringe as you propose, I wouldn't guarantee being able to dose accurately. As a matter of fact, I can guarantee I'd fuck up. And I do have a chemistry degree.

I can't see the image of your syringe, sorry. On a 5 ml syringe, I would estimate 2% error off the top of my head - and the error is only going to increase as the syringe gets smaller.

Don't throw your drugs out, please wait.

Tom

Just use basic math and keep it stored in a solution. Don't take more than 500 mics at a time.

Buy the gem 20 mg scale off of amazon (25 bucks)
Get an oral syringe from a pharmacy with precise measurements.
Measure out 250 0 500 mics per ml.
Use the syringe to dose.

Not sure if you can just use distilled water or if it works better in alcohol or something. Laying them on blotters unnecessarily complicates things and adds an extra step for no reason. You don't want any hot spots on the tabs. If you can't do the basic math then I'm not sure that you should be messing around with laying blotters bc it could get you or somebody killed. If you aren't selling them, then it shouldn't be a big deal to just use the solution.

If you still don't feel comfortable, just toss the stuff. You might have a great trip, you might not. I have never done nbomes. They seem to cause a lot of problems for people aside from dying.

But yes,

1 mg/ml would be: 25 mg of nbome per 25 ml of water
500 mics/ml would be: 25 mg of nbome per 50 ml of water
250 mics/ml would be: 25 mg of nbome per 100 ml of water

I would think 500 mics/ml would be sufficient, so long as you have more precise measurements on the syringe that go below 1 ml (Preferably .1 ml)

When you use a mg scale, it will be more accurate if you have a little bit of weight on it. Throw something light on it so you are not on the low end of the scale. You should probably use all of it though because it will be more accurate and will spread your margin of error out equally among your dosages.

Tom, wouldn't a smaller syringe be more precise than a bigger one? Why would the margin of error increase as the syringe gets smaller?

Seems 2% wouldn't be that bad at 500 mics per ml. +/- 10 mics doesn't seem like a big deal.

Last edited:
Tom, wouldn't a smaller syringe be more precise than a bigger one? Why would the margin of error increase as the syringe gets smaller?

Seems 2% wouldn't be that bad at 500 mics per ml. +/- 10 mics doesn't seem like a big deal.

The coefficient of variation increases because the variability per repetition is correspondingly larger the smaller the number you are measuring; in other words, I can more accurately measure 5x5ml than 5x1ml. No, 2% of 500 ug isn't that much, but I am entirely unsure as to what amount OP has and what volume syringe he actually has. I think he's got 25 mg 25I-NBOME and a 1 ml syringe. If he's got a 5 ml syringe and is aiming for a 500 ug dose, that's 50 0.1 ml dispensing. If he's off by 2% in 5ml, and has placed his entire 25 mg in that volume, he could be dosing up to 1000 ug.

But yes, if he can placed his entire 25 mg (if that is what he has) in a large volume, then it is easier to measure out more repeatable, accurate doses. Precision and accuracy are 2 different things that he should both be aiming for.

Tom

The coefficient of variation increases because the variability per repetition is correspondingly larger the smaller the number you are measuring; in other words, I can more accurately measure 5x5ml than 5x1ml. No, 2% of 500 ug isn't that much, but I am entirely unsure as to what amount OP has and what volume syringe he actually has. I think he's got 25 mg 25I-NBOME and a 1 ml syringe. If he's got a 5 ml syringe and is aiming for a 500 ug dose, that's 50 0.1 ml dispensing. If he's off by 2% in 5ml, and has placed his entire 25 mg in that volume, he could be dosing up to 1000 ug.

But yes, if he can placed his entire 25 mg (if that is what he has) in a large volume, then it is easier to measure out more repeatable, accurate doses. Precision and accuracy are 2 different things that he should both be aiming for.

Tom

Right, I get what you are saying, and I understand the difference between precision and accuracy. Just so we don't confuse our new friend though, your concern stems from the concentration ratio and repetitions required as opposed to just using a larger volume to dilute the error down, right? If you use a 5 ml syringe 10x to measure 50 ml of liquid then it the margin of error should be negligible for 25 mg of 25I.

So long as he uses even 1 mg/ml and has precision around .1 ml then he should be fine. Even if he has +/- 100 mics it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Just don't make the solution too strong. If you make it too weak though, I would imagine that it would be hard(er) to use sub-lingually, if you are using a bunch of liquid.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1637dd5de7d311b211e494176f9d7db5H0&pid=15.1
Picture of the syringe for those interested.

Yeah I ordered 0.025g (25mg) but for arguements sake lets say 30mg and expect it weighs more. I'll double check tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't have access to a pippet but I could but some kind of medicine bottle that has eye drops and clean it out and use that? Careful measuring how much it holds. If its out or over I'll carefully inject a specific amount in and draw a black line or something?

I am open to suggestions. I will be using cheap and nasty 40% vodka.

edit: I have access to bigger, 2ml syringes as well but on phone atm so cant upload pix

Last edited by a moderator:
You already had a really tailored set of instructions written for you on reddit despite being extremely rude to those trying to help you. People there said exactly what people are saying here, but you still insist on being rude to them?

Yes, you NEED accurate scales. You NEED to use a low concentration. You NEED to use a low dosage unit to minimise the impact of your errors. You CANNOT rush this - if the time it takes for us to respond properly is too long then you are not taking enough time about it. The drugs are not going anywhere.

Most of all it seems to me that you lack the maturity and intelligence to be able to do this safely. I suggest you have a very serious think about where you want your life to go because with your attitude as it is you have a good chance of ending up in hospital or jail.

Finally, please do not post the same question in five different places. If people want to respond, they will. Being rude again will result in a formal warning which may lead to a ban.

What an absolute jobsworth. You deliberetlly locked the more helpful thread. Do your job and help with harm reduction. They are getting laid either way and on my mothers grave I'm going to make sure a note tells the world you sold me the trips incase i die due to your negligence.

Last edited:
When you spam the same question in multiple threads in such a demanding tone, do you honestly expect prompt concise answers?

Perhaps if it's too much hassle, handling extremely potent and exceptionally dangerous chemicals isn't such a great idea in the first place, no?

HONESTLY - step back and consider what you're doing. You do not sound like someone who should be undertaking such a task. I mean, no offence, but you yourself admitted you're terrible with maths. One minor miscalculation with something like this and YOU ARE DEAD. And in a very unpleasant way.

How much 25i do you have? 25,000 MICROGRAMS.
How much vodka do you have? 50ml

If you mix 25,000ug into 50ml of vodka, you will have a solution with a dosage of 500ug (MICROGRAMS) per 1.0ml, so the maths you used in one of your other many posts was out by a factor of 10, but luckily for you if you dosed 0.1ml as you thought you'd need to for 500ug, you'd only be dosing 50ug.

Knife-tipping something like this is possible THE DUMBEST THING you could do with 25i.

Why are you so dead-set determined to do this, knowing full well how dangerous it is if you fuck it up, and admitting you can't even do the simple maths yourself?
No not at all, that math is exactly what I was going to do. I may have wrote mg instead of mcg but thats a typo. Thank you for confirming my math greatly appreciated.

I have the blotters they arrived today. I'll reply soon regarding how much water they hold before "puddling". My only question now is isn't 1ml per tab quite a lot of liquid? I'll soon find out I guess.

I have 27.5mg of substance.

I am set on doing this because I spent my last on the substance and wish to take it, It really is that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely no reason you should be laying these on blotters for personal use...unless you plan on selling them. You have been given instructions on how to utilize volumetric dosing, just do it that way.

What an absolute jobsworth. You deliberetlly locked the more helpful thread. Do your job and help with harm reduction. They are getting laid either way and on my mothers grave I'm going to make sure a note tells the world you sold me the trips incase i die due to your negligence.

You're going to deliberately lie about random strangers if you die due to our negligence? What an entitled, lazy snotrag. Eff off.

I've tried to lay liquid on the single blotters but the blotters barely absorb anything at all. How do you go about putting the liquid onto the blotter? 25mg/1ml water is not appropriate at all, far too much liquid. I wish the knob who locked my old thread never done that, I was actually getting help there. What a bunch of selfish arseholes I am asking for help and getting none.

Yes the math was correct, 50ml with 25mg 25i = 500ug tabs. 1ml liquid is waaay to much for blotters though. It barely absorbs 0.05ml(I mean half way to the first marking on the syringe which is 0.1ml so I assume thats 0.05ml?)

Well it just puddled on the top of the blotter, same as on the otherside. Will it be different with vodka? Am i doing it wrong or should I be adding 0.001ml at a time? Or do I lay the liquid on a flat surface and place the blotter a top the puddle?

Stop telling me to throw my shit away, jesus christ. I can't store it in my fridge what if family come round? Way too dangerous. Tabs are easier to just wrap up and chuck in the freezer. I can always give friends a tab too.

That's pretty fucked up man...

If you can't get it to fit on blotter, keep it in liquid; 25i is plenty stable enough that you really don't need to keep it in the fridge anyways! You can still just keep it in liquid form in your desk drawer or your closet, what-have-you, until you are ready to dose it (I keep LSD in room temp, and it has not degraded for a year, and is much more unstable than 25i!). Perhaps find a bigger 'blotter' for adsorbing your doses? That way you can still take it sublingually? There's got to be plenty of absorbent substances which can be a vehicle for your 25i that have a higher absorption volume.

If you can put the 25mg in 25-30ml of vodka, then a half ml should then equate to about one dose right? I realize that it wouldn't fit on tiny, tiny blotters like the pros do it, but you're not a pro, I'm not a pro... just trying to find a solution so you can safely use the drug you insist upon using.

Last edited:
Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row. Please avoid threatening other members of the community. We try very hard to maintain a positive friendly atmosphere here and posters which disrupt that will be infracted. I suggest you read the rules to avoid further issues because I imagine if you do get infracted it will be our fault somehow.

What a bunch of selfish arseholes I am asking for help and getting none.
Perhaps the reason you are not getting help is not the selfishness of bluelighters? It looks to me like you have received a LOT of help, just that all of it requires you to actually do something so you are choosing to ignore it.

Last edited:
That's pretty fucked up man...

If you can't get it to fit on blotter, keep it in liquid; 25i is plenty stable enough that you really don't need to keep it in the fridge anyways! You can still just keep it in liquid form in your desk drawer or your closet, what-have-you, until you are ready to dose it (I keep LSD in room temp, and it has not degraded for a year, and is much more unstable than 25i!). Perhaps find a bigger 'blotter' for adsorbing your doses? That way you can still take it sublingually? There's got to be plenty of absorbent substances which can be a vehicle for your 25i that have a higher absorption volume.

If you can put the 25mg in 25-30ml of vodka, then a half ml should then equate to about one dose right? I realize that it wouldn't fit on tiny, tiny blotters like the pros do it, but you're not a pro, I'm not a pro... just trying to find a solution so you can safely use the drug you insist upon using.
Thank you, thats a great idea for next time and is exactly what I'll do :) This time however it has to go on blotter but the liquid-to-bltoter method I am using isn't working so I am stumped yet again.

Nevermind the blotters not absorbing, 1ml per tab is way to much liquid. No way they will absorb 1ml of water. They will absorb 0.1ml max on first guesstimate. This is by far the most hassle with a chemical i've ever had and it will not be happening again.

So... you've already mixed the 25i into the solution? At a 25mg/50ml concentration if I'm reading it right?

But yeah, ultra-potent chemicals are no walk in the park. Even if it were a safer substance, can you imagine accidentally dosing a whole mg of say, LSD? You'd lose your mind in a manner of speaking :\